MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just finished the latest version and I really like how the story is progressing, although I have no idea how the "pet" thing is going to be implemented. As things stand D is very reserved about others and focused on F; having her become more libertine and experimental at the current pace would take a looooooong time. Sharing is barely on the horizon and I wouldn't want things to be hand-waved away like "Well F is ok with it and it makes me feel good so sure" - that would be a story dealbraker for me. We need a proper path to depravity!
That being said, my real issue is becoming the models. For some reason the dick no-clipping into the pussy was very noticeable this time. Dots should really think about updating at least the genitals on them or pay someone to re-do them completely. It's a little ridiculous that even the klub17 ones have better ass/pussy mechanics while not as airbrushed (ffs and asshole is not just a hole in the texture - there should be some defined features like wrinkles and different coloring)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK so originally the day count was days F and D spent together. We had like a couple of uncounted days pass between 1 and 2 and 3 if I recall. Then Day 0 of Chptr 2 was a month right?? So why are we now skipping 28 to 30?? There really is no in game text that a day had passed and days counted were supposed to be only days F and D are together so none of this makes sense.

But this is really not at all an important thing because what's important is I got my Minx BACK!!

And anyone trying to do some air pumping, blowing up my Elena or Jennifer's boobs can FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF!!!! Some girls are here for us (the NO thank you to 55 gallon melons on every damn girl fans). There are plenty of games that offer NO petite girls and you can play them and stay the HELL away from my El - Jen fuck toys!!

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, I've seen that "Sharing" is a stat for your daughter, do you actually share her with other guys or just with other females? Is there any such content in ep 1? Is ep 1 worth playing through?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Hi, I've seen that "Sharing" is a stat for your daughter, do you actually share her with other guys or just with other females? Is there any such content in ep 1? Is ep 1 worth playing through?
no there was no "sharing" content in chap 1. and yes chapter 1 is worth playing so is chap 2 if you want to know any back story or any of the other stuff you may have a question about.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
To answer at your question : it's like to see The Star Wars saga , starting from episode 6 . Of course not only you lose contents but especially the pace of the game .
DMD it's a trilogy and it 's natural to begin to play it from the start and of course it's worth to play the Chapter 1 , indeed it is probably the most beautiful, the one in which the philosophy end the way of writing of MrDots is best appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9 and a1fox3

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Episode 1 had some sex with side characters and set up some drama and connections between so if you are here for more than H scenes then yes you should play chap 1

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is no sharing yet so far and in chapter 1 and 2 is only about D and F and F with the other girls.
Several times there is places that if you chose 1 way it blocks sharing for that NPC and so on.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
1. Sharing is referring to other guys.
2. If you have not played Chapter 1 and/or 2, HIGHly recommend playing both for the story, the renders, and the sex. HIGHly recommend, because the drama of Chapter 3 just won’t make sense.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
1. Sharing is referring to other guys.
2. If you have not played Chapter 1 and/or 2, HIGHly recommend playing both for the story, the renders, and the sex. HIGHly recommend, because the drama of Chapter 3 just won’t make sense.
So you would know better than I do, but why do you get share points for Olivia groping daughter and Elena action if it is only for males??

Reactions: MoreLinks

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So you would know better than I do, but why do you get share points for Olivia groping daughter and Elena action if it is only for males??
Oops. I might be a bit off. Olivia is obvious because she is primarily there for a foursome/swap (a little for F interaction of course). Imo, however, the points are needed for the biggest hurdle of D and another Dude, and not for D and another girl - or D and F and another girl.

Without looking at the code under the hood, that seems to be the way of things given the scripting process.

Reactions: RustyV

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
So there is only one sharing stat and you can earn points from activities with guys (like Graham) or girls (like Olivia) so the sharing seems to be a general concept. Then you can do actions like the Martin one where you allow or deny Martin's involvement and customize the particular who's that can share.
Would you mind elaborating abit? How intense is the sharing? Are there exhibitionist themes that are linked as well?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hii, what is the CG archive that i can download on the chapter 1? What is it for?
Its for players or none players to look at instead of playing the game.
Its all the pic's that is in the chapter.
There are a lot of people that just want to see the nudes and not play the games.

For me its the great story this and many others have that keep me coming back.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the latest version and I really like how the story is progressing, although I have no idea how the "pet" thing is going to be implemented. As things stand D is very reserved about others and focused on F; having her become more libertine and experimental at the current pace would take a looooooong time. Sharing is barely on the horizon and I wouldn't want things to be hand-waved away like "Well F is ok with it and it makes me feel good so sure" - that would be a story dealbraker for me. We need a proper path to depravity!
That being said, my real issue is becoming the models. For some reason the dick no-clipping into the pussy was very noticeable this time. Dots should really think about updating at least the genitals on them or pay someone to re-do them completely. It's a little ridiculous that even the klub17 ones have better ass/pussy mechanics while not as airbrushed (ffs and asshole is not just a hole in the texture - there should be some defined features like wrinkles and different coloring)
maybe the D is gonna "do the doggy" thing lol

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Say, does anyone know how to extract the images? I'm curious to see the images for the alternative paths but sadly, standard tools to unpack rpa files still show encrypted jpg's. :-/

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes