Jun 5, 2017
I'm using the .10 mod and when I get to the end of day 10 it says this is the end of this version... Program window says Dating My Daughter 0.11 so I know I have the patch installed. Any ideas?
ur using mod 10, so its for the 10th version not 11th.

wait mod 11 for the 11th.

M

MantisK

D has gone from having a (little worries) pretend boyfriend to having a real one, I believe this in turn explains any new/extra thoughts/worries she is now having about being in an incestuous relationship with F because she didn't need to think about such things while in a 'pretend' relationship with F.

Maybe I'm just old but most mature relationships I know of didn't go from no-sex to cock-slapping (reference to another's post) over night.
Oh how sheltered. After our second date my 3rd wife and I got reprimanded by her landlord for "excessive vocalizations with disturbed several neighbors"...complete with full text recount. Hollywood is a fun place, but less real than RPG or Hentai.
Yes, once one decides to bite the apple, they generally go all in. Sheltered girls have wild releases. I have a family full of Catholic School girls going back generations.
I think the peaking of curiosity on Jennifers' dildo and Elena's constant groping are being timed perfectly for a big awakening.
Remember, this may be an update to you, but still took lots of hours and planning. In the long run the value per update will balance out. We know there will be a wild photo shoot on day 12, then I see a Jen, Elena, Daughter exploration day. I could be wrong, but with the dynamic created it makes sense. Unfortunately, I see way to many of these games and non-game works peter out like a seniors johnson.

Reactions: kwettkwett

tza

Jun 24, 2017
''It’s going to be a short day (I think so) but it will have a long evening scene between F and D. It’s also going to be the last “calm” day before the storm :O I hope you guys like it ''

The calm before the storm???? no coments?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Someone who can upload walk for v11 from another down-link. I can't use Mega. Thanks.....

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Whoever doubts that this guy is milking it is DELUSIONAL.

Last reported earnings as of Jan-31-2017 ($12,0314.10 with 1,315 Patreons averaging $9.15 per Patron)

Current Statistics: 3,342 Patreons | At an average of $9.15 per patron is $30,579.30+ PER MONTH or $366,951+ A YEAR. Making as much as some high-level executives, and more than some Silicon Valley Engineers/Programmers with an IVY League education!

For Comparison, we have "I love Daddy" by Flamecito:

He barely pulls in $200 a month, and in 5 months has provided a SHITLOAD of renders, dialogue, different paths, and has finally fucked his daughter, her friend, his wife and a lot of scenarios!

There's is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the lack of renders?

"Oh I don't have time", BS he can't quit his job with that income

"Oh, my computer isn't powerful enough", BS you can get a fucking i9000 with 2TB of RAM and 4 1080TIs with that income.

There's no excuse. This guy is MILKING IT for that $FATCAT INCOME

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright everyone, I know we all have what we like and don't like. you all complain about this and that, well MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GAME. I get that many don't want content with Elena, or Georgina, and just only want D and F together and they want them to go from 0 to 1,000,000 MPH in one update. come on people! this is a game, he's got a script he is running off of or at least an outline. rendering images like he does take a GOOD LONG WHILE! not everyone has a super computer to do it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the long rant here but I was getting tired of the impatient ones (but that is understandable) of getting the new update, THANK YOU to those that uploaded it to places and for the mods to update the main post. I also am getting tired of people saying there is very little content in each update when there is a GREAT deal of content. I still say if you are truly unhappy with this why not try making your own??? see what it's all about and how it feels when people criticize your work because it isn't what they wanted!

Evis

May 4, 2017

Last reported earnings as of Jan-31-2017 ($12,0314.10 with 1,315 Patreons averaging $9.15 per Patron)

Current Statistics: 3,342 Patreons | At an average of $9.15 per patron is $30,579.30+ PER MONTH or $366,951+ A YEAR. Making as much as some high-level executives, and more than some Silicon Valley Engineers/Programmers with an IVY League education!

He barely pulls in $200 a month, and in 5 months has provided a SHITLOAD of renders, dialogue, different paths, and has finally fucked his daughter, her friend, his wife and a lot of scenarios!

"Oh, my computer isn't powerful enough", BS you can get a fucking i9000 with 2TB of RAM and 4 1080TIs with that income.

And who could blame him. He has a goose with golden eggs. 9 out of 10 would do exactly the same.

Xtrbacklash

Jun 13, 2017
So, Im pretty new to this game. I just downloaded it, done every single step out of the installation route and when I started that happens every two scenes
Basically, some scripts arent working I guess cuz if I hit reload button it is gettin okay till i reach the next 2 scenes and it happens again :/ Hope you can help me out folks ^^

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

ok so you've gone and compared a few things with some facts left out, now there are a total of three or more people working on DMD so that pateron is supposedly going to them as well. is it milking? sure but have you looked at ALL the new content or only your chosen path's content? hmmm? I think i would estimate about 85-90 new renders on just ONE path that I was following (due to the incongruous save file numbers. Flamecito even does much the same there are 10 paths, he's fleshed out 6 endings now, great! but each update he makes contains approximately the same number of renders per path and it is generally comparable to the three paths that DMD is taking. plus the quality of the renders in ILD is less than the quality of renders in DMD. this is not a jab at Flamecito what so ever but just an observation. the reduced quality of the renders makes it easier and quicker to render a single image. I'm not saying you are wrong but I think you're looking at a small segment based upon your own choices of what DMD has in this update.

Reactions: Bakachan

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
rendering images like he does take a GOOD LONG WHILE! not everyone has a super computer to do it!
I disagree and and also agree with some of what you are saying, but this point here is bullshit. He makes, easily, over $20,000 a month. The first thing that he should have invested in is a top of the line computer. He has enough money to make a team to help him render at this point. This was a short update, which the developer himself admitted, and with the money he makes monthly theres no good excuse.

csw

Aug 5, 2016

Man, i couldn't agree more with you! For the amount of money the guy is getting per month a lot more should have been delivered to the players already, i've seen other patreon games like the one you mentioned, delivering 10x more content and earning 100x times less per month.
I was a early supporter of DMD, after just 4 or 5 updates it was 100% clear to me the guy was milking, just stretching the more he could, and will continue to do so supported by the die hard fans, i wasn't looking for a fuck festival but i wasn't looking either for eternal teasing teen drama bs storyline, sometimes i was wondering if the creator was just browsing the DAZ studio marketplace catalog and building the story as it goes.
But after all there's still hope for humanity, after 11 updates people are finally waking up for the truth, the others will still be in eternal denial.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I disagree and and also agree with some of what you are saying, but this point here is bullshit. He makes, easily, over $20,000 a month. The first thing that he should have invested in is a top of the line computer. He has enough money to make a team to help him render at this point. This was a short update, which the developer himself admitted, and with the money he makes monthly theres no good excuse.
I haven't looked at all the money aspect, and I respect your opinion on what i've said as well. I do not deny that it's a slow moving story between just D and F... but I have to ask if this was a small update why then did it have a great deal of content between Elena and F? I admit I go slow through it, but just through that round i took 3 hours to read the story and look at the pictures as well as rolling back a few times, experimenting with the new UI and the save feature upgrade. So did you only take the path of D and F alone? that is quite possible very little from the walk through.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
got an error when i try to load my old saves.
and some save files are not recognized.
should we start from the beginning in this version?
Same here, it sucks. I'm focusing on trying to maximize D and Elena combo potential, and that save won't load.

All my other saves load fine. The path I'm concentrating is a no-go. *sigh*

dunhill

May 3, 2017
on V0.10 he was saying oh there was too much content and that some of it would've been cut because it was too much, i was honestly expecting that in V0.11 there would be more content.... this game is turning into a milk machine there is no denying it!! :test3::test3:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
well it was bound to happen,from the beginning of the game each update was getting better and better than the previous one and it was only matter of time when will the "weaker" update come and cause total meltdown
big problem for this game will be the impatience of the players,if mrdots falls under pressure and rushes the things up just to please the fans this game will end up like BB

personally i don't mind the slow pace this game has,many guys say it's blueballing and milking,so far we haven't had any signs of sex,i can understand it's annoying but i'm fine,this is one of the rare games with good story that is not forcing and has feel of natural progression instead of clickfest to sex scenes,blueballing never came across my mind but that's just me it seems
as for this update i did find it underwhelming compared to previous ones,on occasions even boring,but i'm not that dissapointed by it,it is a filler yes,and it kinda had to be done to resolve some things and open possibilities for future updates,after all mrdots said that it is the last calm day before of the beginning of the storm
i only wish that start of the relationship with georgina wasn't that simple,i'd wish if there was more teasing and build up between them,especially from georgina,i'd like to see her making moves on dad instead of just aksing would you date me like that
the scene i didn't liked at all was with her in the bar when dad asked can he grab her boobs,no tension,no excitement,nothing,reminds of me when i was dumb kid with my first so called girlfriend
and in the end writing,i agree that it was not good,bad even,i hope to see better writing in next updates

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I haven't looked at all the money aspect, and I respect your opinion on what i've said as well. I do not deny that it's a slow moving story between just D and F... but I have to ask if this was a small update why then did it have a great deal of content between Elena and F? I admit I go slow through it, but just through that round i took 3 hours to read the story and look at the pictures as well as rolling back a few times, experimenting with the new UI and the save feature upgrade. So did you only take the path of D and F alone? that is quite possible very little from the walk through.
This is my take on it, and this is my own opinion. If you are going to add branching paths you have to balance it out, and in a game called Dating my Daughter the sexual content is not balanced out. The most you can do to the daughter after this long is grope her and she'll barely touch the Dads dick. Compared to Elena, where you are already getting blowjobs and almost to the point of sex. Elena does not interest me at all, but I wouldn't care as much if we were further along with the daughter.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I think the biggest challenge for the next updates is not to penalty with less contents those gamers that prefer that F is not a scumbag that plays with the feelings of three different women including his own daughter, and remains faithfull to D. Last update, if you don´t date Georgina and Elena, the contents are really short and a bit dull. There should be enough contents for every path and you should not feel that you need to date with every woman in game in order of not to lose contents.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes