John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Alright everyone, I know we all have what we like and don't like. you all complain about this and that, well MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GAME. I get that many don't want content with Elena, or Georgina, and just only want D and F together and they want them to go from 0 to 1,000,000 MPH in one update. come on people! this is a game, he's got a script he is running off of or at least an outline. rendering images like he does take a GOOD LONG WHILE! not everyone has a super computer to do it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the long rant here but I was getting tired of the impatient ones (but that is understandable) of getting the new update, THANK YOU to those that uploaded it to places and for the mods to update the main post. I also am getting tired of people saying there is very little content in each update when there is a GREAT deal of content. I still say if you are truly unhappy with this why not try making your own??? see what it's all about and how it feels when people criticize your work because it isn't what they wanted!
Yeah someone making $30,000+ a MONTH is not in the same category as "everyone" lol...

ok so you've gone and compared a few things with some facts left out, now there are a total of three or more people working on DMD so that pateron is supposedly going to them as well. is it milking? sure but have you looked at ALL the new content or only your chosen path's content? hmmm? I think i would estimate about 85-90 new renders on just ONE path that I was following (due to the incongruous save file numbers. Flamecito even does much the same there are 10 paths, he's fleshed out 6 endings now, great! but each update he makes contains approximately the same number of renders per path and it is generally comparable to the three paths that DMD is taking. plus the quality of the renders in ILD is less than the quality of renders in DMD. this is not a jab at Flamecito what so ever but just an observation. the reduced quality of the renders makes it easier and quicker to render a single image. I'm not saying you are wrong but I think you're looking at a small segment based upon your own choices of what DMD has in this update.
Yeah I highly doubt he's directly splitting the profits, it's his idea. The ideal thing is simply just to pay them a salary or wage based on work, you'd have to be an idiot to profit share.

Last edited:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
The game still feels like MrDotsGames is trying to justify his fetish, it's getting a little annoying...
If atleast you could pound the daughter once in a while.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is my take on it, and this is my own opinion. If you are going to add branching paths you have to balance it out, and in a game called Dating my Daughter the sexual content is not balanced out. The most you can do to the daughter after this long is grope her and she'll barely touch the Dads dick. Compared to Elena, where you are already getting blowjobs and almost to the point of sex. Elena does not interest me at all, but I wouldn't care as much if we were further along with the daughter.
as I said this is coming from a person repressed by a mother, mothers b/f and school upbringing. and it is taken years of that upbringing and even with 2-3 years of elena trying to fight that conditioning, it wasn't till there was none of the oppression that she even opened up to it and it would come out slowly (probably even more slowly than the VN is showing) I'm sorry you want a game where D just drops trou and takes F immediately, I actually like the story and that it isn't instant action. Elena I can understand being more free and acting more open like that. but it is your opinion and I can respectfully disagree with it, and Elena did interest me but after the last few days (day 10 especially) I started to not like elena and how pushy and clingy she is. I too would like more with the D but I can actually say I like that it's taking time to break down years of conditioning.

Yeah someone making $30,000+ a MONTH is not in the same category as "everyone" lol...

Yeah I highly doubt he's directly splitting the profits, it's his idea. The ideal thing is simply just to pay them a salary or wage based on work, you'd have to be an idiot to profit share.
you make that assumption based on what knowledge or just your "feeling" there is no reason for them to disclose how the money is split up, and I never said that it was divided equally, I just said that 3 people factor in to it at this point, maybe more as I don't know the exact numbers.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Well, it`s not technically stealing. They`re just borrowing the game for a few days only until the free release. lol

Too much fuss about nothing. If it`s milking machine don`t pay, if it`s boring don`t play.

There are a lot of other games far better than DmD that are getting paid far lesser than DmD. And there are games far worse than DmD that are getting paid even more than DmD.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Mrdots is NOT milking/scamming his Patreon, he's delivering what he promised!
- he's always in time
- the renders are always a lot and in good quality
- and most important: it was obvious from the beginning that this is a slow-pace/build-up/blue-balling/HowDoYouPreferToCallIt game! From the beginning people were saying "If we're lucky we may fuck D in v0.30" and some people like it this way!
Complaining about the slow build-up of this game is like reading Harry Potter and complaining because it's unrealistic!

For this update I expected at most a handjob...and I got it! (Also the Elena/Ricardo sex scene that I don't care about xD )
What did you expect? A pissing midget gangbang?!?

Also if you don't like it, don't patron him! The law is not forcing anybody to patron him xD

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
-Elena is becoming like Jessica in Dreaming of Dana
This, I was wondering about the best way to characterize things and this sums it up nicely. She's a character who at first seems like it might be interesting but as the story progresses she gets more and more annoying until you reach the point where you just want to avoid her if at all possible.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Do you see me complaining?
About others yes, you must realize that not everyone here "stole" from the creator sure most of the people on this site do that but for particularly popular games such as this one their a many of us who have or are supporting the patrons with funding. The point of the forums is for the most part share and discuss opinions regarding updates and when they fail to please on a level such as this there will be back lash of course.

I myself and a former supporter of MrDots but I am on hiatus until things improve in quality. People have their right to speak their minds on the subject yourself included but refrain from blanket statements.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
after D, I like Georgina then Jennifer and then Elena.... I like all body types and big boobs or small or no boobs i don't care one way or the other as long as it fits with the character. elena is pushy and clingy not my idea of fun, georgina is just hot and jennifer is "innocent" and being corrupted, i like that a good deal more than elena's blatent corruption!

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
The progress of sexual acts with daughter was obviously pre determined which you can tell by the corruption levels. Expecting the full action at this stage when we're not even half way done is kinda ridiculous. I personally love how the story develops because it actually feels like a proper story so the "slow" progress makes sense.

Without a doubt this is still the best adult game I ever played and I'm sure it will just get better and better.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Mrdots is NOT milking/scamming his Patreon, he's delivering what he promised!
- he's always in time
- the renders are always a lot and in good quality
- and most important: it was obvious from the beginning that this is a slow-pace/build-up/blue-balling/HowDoYouPreferToCallIt game! From the beginning people were saying "If we're lucky we may fuck D in v0.30" and some people like it this way!
Complaining about the slow build-up of this game is like reading Harry Potter and complaining because it's unrealistic!

For this update I expected at most a handjob...and I got it! (Also the Elena/Ricardo sex scene that I don't care about XD )
What did you expect? A pissing midget gangbang?!?

Also if you don't like it, don't patron him! The law is not forcing anybody to patron him XD
But he is, there a patreons who don't even have 1/10th of the budget and produce more renders and action is less time with a long-winded story too

Reactions: Arcane666

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Oh how sheltered. After our second date my 3rd wife and I got reprimanded by her landlord for "excessive vocalizations with disturbed several neighbors"...complete with full text recount.
Been in the same relationship with the same woman for over 35 years. Was months and months of dating before we ever "went all the way". The original comment to which you were responding was stating an opinion on "mature relationships". Had faster fucks back in the day but would never class those as "mature". Happy you and your third kick at the can fell into bed after only two dates, glad it worked out for you. Don't think that is how all "mature" relationships happen.

arrief

Mar 23, 2017
Maan, I just played the 0.11 update. I gotta say, Jerking off in the bathroom while there's a chick in the next rom is just pitiful. the progression for this game is fucked. 11 months, and all i did was jack off in a bathroom

Reactions: Arcane666
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes