cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope it wont be too long until then :( I know Jen and Elena is supposed to be there next episode, so its looking promising, but yeah, even since beginning of chapter 2, theres been very little other action than just daughter stuff..(too much at once if you ask me)
there was fooling with elena too.

Reactions: RustyV

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
This has always been a slow burn game, and the unavoidable protracted update release schedule is a factor. Of course this schedule may also be decreasing the slow burn factor of the previous updates prior to the Patreon Purge.

Plus D is just entering into her new found world of sex. Elena has been flirting with her and gradually increasing D's openness to having sex with her. Even-though Elena has told the MC about D being into girls, D has to first admit she is sexually attracted to other girls, and then reveal the obvious to the MC. I would not be surprised if this happens in the next update.

IMO I think once D has had sex with the principle players there is going to be more variety of sexual liaisons. This is the final chapter so following normal story development action should pick up with D becoming more sexually active, then encountering an obstacle, then resolution.
End of Trilogy. :mad:
jen stile want a second time with the MC to
the first time didt go to well

there comes a time when the Mc need to talk to D about having sex with both elena and jen
if you play that path and i dunno how D will react

Reactions: RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
jen stile want a second time with the MC to
the first time didt go to well

there comes a time when the Mc need to talk to D about having sex with both elena and jen
if you play that path and i dunno how D will react
We will see how she will react maybe sooner than we expect.After all we will have 2 more DMD updates this year.

May 28, 2018
Forgive me if this was stated already, but I have noticed that while playing the 3rd chapter, I am not accruing love points at all. I set my LP at 200 at the start and am already at the Balcony scene and have yet to a single LP and been using the walkthrough to make sure I was selecting the ones that give LP. Still sitting at 200. :( All other points have been accruing as I can tell though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Forgive me if this was stated already, but I have noticed that while playing the 3rd chapter, I am not accruing love points at all. I set my LP at 200 at the start and am already at the Balcony scene and have yet to a single LP and been using the walkthrough to make sure I was selecting the ones that give LP. Still sitting at 200. :( All other points have been accruing as I can tell though.
The maximum LP is 200.If you start with 200-well you can't get any.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are you playing 0.22.5 or 0.22? on 1st lp can go over 200 but on latter not.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
If you actually read the dialog instead of just fapping- you would know Elena and Jennifer will be the ones doing the convincing on D which conveniently takes the messy situation out of his hands

Reactions: TommyTuba
Mar 24, 2018
question; just unren the files to see the pictures. chapter 2 does till day 23, but chapter 3 unren goes straight to day 28.
missing files? how do i get the rest.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes