Mar 24, 2018
question; just unren the files to see the pictures. chapter 2 does till day 23, but chapter 3 unren goes straight to day 28.
missing files? how do i get the rest.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If you mean multiple girls-yes.
There will be threesome,foursomes,fivesomes,mass orgy etc.
Which is a great reason to once again advertise that saving paths for different choices/combinations can be valuable, IMHO ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there consequences for going multiple routes?
So far, no.

There aren't any consequences to anything. You can fuck who you want. Jen and Georgina branch off at one point and you have to pick one going forward but that's it as consequences go.

I did try as much as I could to see if anything resembled a consequence but after having sex with Georgina, Elena, the daughter, the photographer woman who's name I can't remember and getting head from another guys daughter there hasn't been a single cross word, slightly angry glare or anything.

You can basically do what and who you want.

Reactions: DonJohn

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
I did try as much as I could to see if anything resembled a consequence but after having sex with Georgina, Elena, the daughter, the photographer woman
Wait, you can already have sex with the Asian looking photographer woman? Where is that choice? I completely missed that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I completely missed that.
My fault, I lumped it in with the others but it's not sex just setting it up. It's gonna happen. I just meant there are no consequences to that part.

Basically you can have whoever the game lets you have and it's all good.

Reactions: lushlife

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
So far, no.

There aren't any consequences to anything. You can fuck who you want. Jen and Georgina branch off at one point and you have to pick one going forward but that's it as consequences go.

I did try as much as I could to see if anything resembled a consequence but after having sex with Georgina, Elena, the daughter, the photographer woman who's name I can't remember and getting head from another guys daughter there hasn't been a single cross word, slightly angry glare or anything.

You can basically do what and who you want.
so if I have a relationship with Daughter and Alena, no consequences?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes