jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
so if I have a relationship with Daughter and Alena, no consequences?
So far, basically all the female characters are fine with MC/D being in a relationship. Its not possible to avoid D, so they kind of have to be. We dont know how D will react, but there is a harem path so we can assume she will be fine with it. This game isn't meant to be realistic. The only girls you aren't supposed to have at the same time are Georgina and Jennifer, as you can only pick 1 of them when you start CH3.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so if I have a relationship with Daughter and Alena, no consequences?
Yep.

My MC is with the daughter, Elena and Georgina, no one seems to mind it.

I've also set things up for future sex with Cassandra and got a blowjob off the other guys daughter and more will probably come.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I hope Martin will try and steal D
I'm guessing he'll be happy to share, with no strings attached.

I had a best friend who eventually married the (then) love of my life, but that was a mutual thing where it grew between them after she and I were together for about 2.5 years (and I was longer distance then due to school.)

So, Martin could always be a path in the future if something happens between D and the MC which leads her to start looking elsewhere, I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Wouldn't it be a grand switcheroo if MrDots' team brings out the next release and mentions in their list of the many delivered items

Martin is included in a threesome with D and the MC

but doesn't word it

Martin can be included in a threesome with D and the MC
?

*muahahahahahahaha*

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes