cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well player needs to break up with g to be able to get big severance pack and depending what you did or didn't do with g relationship (blooming) either continues or ends.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
need help, i downloaded the game and installed the mod and every few slides i get unexpected error and the game crashes, i tried starting a new game and new saves, it still doesnt work. need help

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
need help, i downloaded the game and installed the mod and every few slides i get unexpected error and the game crashes, i tried starting a new game and new saves, it still doesnt work. need help
There are 3 games. And 2 walkthrough mods.

Which game are you talking about? Which mod? BE SPECIFIC.

Reactions: fbass and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This started out with the thought of D getting high and Elena being jealous of D's looks and her relationship with them MC. Then it went quickly down hill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boxtel and IPkiss

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ohhhh - would make me so sad.....
Actually I'm working on another less hair raising version of this for-fun image.

Just for nothing if you look up DMD images on google there is often a fox image included.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I feel that Melody was released on July so i thought DmD will be this month.
The link bakuon provided gives you the planned delivery date for the next DMD installment.

As has been mentioned here and in the MrDots Discord, they deliver two installments of Melody and one month of DMD, repeat and rinse.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
MELODY - August, 30th
DMD - September 28th
MELODY - Late October
MELODY - Late November

(continuing with 2-1-2 cycle)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes