Mar 7, 2018
I am not.She will be the perfect teacher:)
Not to mention I want to see how she will be the mistress to give Rachel a lesson or two :love:
She really is the perfect teacher ;) I loved the scene where Georgina is doing a photo shoot with the daughter and teaching her some stuff, she's got so much charm to her.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Actually I'm working on another less hair raising version of this for-fun image.

Just for nothing if you look up DMD images on google there is often a fox image included.
- I have yet to find the fox you speak of.

Btw, just found out if you google DMD on its own, you get muscular dystrophy. (Duchenne muscular dystrophy). Yes, the hidden secret in this story - in Chapter 4, D shows signs of DMD and passes away at the end. Sad, ala

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
By big event will that require the team to render a bevy of models?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
By big event will that require the team to render a bevy of models?
That’s only part of it - think of it as the romance competition from the Olivia/Graham tickets - add in renders of competing models - stretch game time to at least double it - and I think you’re close. I’m also hopeful there will be crew members etc - but that is yet to be seen.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just wondering what ever happened to D going to finish her final year in school?
Will she attend a school, or has this become a minor side event since the post Patreon Purge DMD update schedule. Something that maybe talked about but never integrated into the VN.
I say this because imagine if you went to high school with a hot teen model. The entire student body of most schools would be split between wanting to hook up with her and acts of petty jealousy.
This would be a great place outside of the sphere of the MC where D could begin to become more independent and maybe question her relationship with the MC.

Reactions: fried

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just wondering what ever happened to D going to finish her final year in school?
Probably finish it off by correspondence
The real questions are- Willl there be another corruption petal this update and which characters will feature? My guesses are Martin and hopefully steps towards the long awaited threesome with D,E and F

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and RustyV

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Will she attend a school, or has this become a minor side event since the post Patreon Purge DMD update schedule. Something that maybe talked about but never integrated into the VN.
I say this because imagine if you went to high school with a hot teen model. The entire student body of most schools would be split between wanting to hook up with her and acts of petty jealousy.
This would be a great place outside of the sphere of the MC where D could begin to become more independent and maybe question her relationship with the MC.
I think it was mentioned that her home country had a different school scheduling where she stays on later than what it is in the fathers country she may be able to transfer her school records and graduate early

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The real questions are- Willl there be another corruption petal this update and which characters will feature? My guesses are Martin and hopefully steps towards the long awaited threesome with D,E and F
IMO Jennifer would then most likely show up in the following update.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Looks like her schooling is going an alternative route - but, if I have my way, that alternate route will help bring to the house one of the canon characters. Unfortunately, the going to a brick and mortar school appears to be an explored but not taken schooling route at this point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Willl there be another corruption petal this update and which characters will feature? My guesses are Martin and hopefully steps towards the long awaited threesome with D,E and F
you mean like this ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Almost 100% sure that we will reach level 13 corruption.After all we already have public sex:)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
With so many games here, this is the one most awaited by me. After a long time, it's time to have sex with another man, I really want to see, but I don't know if my heart is ready for it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes