VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Sex with another man-my guess level 15 corruption.
If I'm not mistaken, we will have two more updates this year, I do not say that she will have the sex act itself (penetration), but I think it will come close to that by then, just do not want it to be with Graham, do not like him, could be Martin or a photographer ... But I'm thinking you'll have something with Graham, if I'm going to see, do what, I'm glad most of the time we can choose whether we want something or not.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
My guess for The D's first other man will be Grahame . Friday ingame is when those 4 are getting back together to do the redo of their cut short night out from 0.23, I forget what day ingame it is now. I think Martin will be D's 1st MMF as noted in the walkthrough.

I still think Elena will be D's full lesbian experience, just makes sense with all the prep work she has done, she will like it and get to feeel comfortable with another girl which opens it up for Jen/Georgina/Olivia etc

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
just do not want it to be with Graham, do not like him, could be Martin or a photographer
Agreed I don't like the Graham character. Not the personality just the character image in this or any game.
He reminds me of a guy I actively avoided who was a little "intense".

I forgot about the photographer. D did seem to like him.

I can see Martin and D having sex, even D+Elena+Martin, but how is the MC going to get involved? How would the MC bring up the idea to Martin?
"Hey Martin you're my good friend, lets go fuck the shit out of my daughter. Yeah I'm having sex with her now. I took her virginity."
Plus not ever hyped to see MMF. I know it's avoidable, but in for a penny in for a pound.
FFM or FFFFFF is okay.

Reactions: fried

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Agreed I don't like the Graham character. Not the personality just the character image in this or any game.

I can see Martin and D having sex, even D+Elena+Martin, but how is the MC going to get involved? How would the MC bring up the idea to Martin?
"Hey Martin you're my good friend, lets go fuck the shit out of my daughter. Yeah I'm having sex with her now. I took her virginity."
Plus not ever hyped to see MMF. I know it's avoidable, but in for a penny in for a pound.
FFM or FFFFFF is okay.
Let's see what the author is going to do, I wouldn't want her to do it in hiding, but Dad watching or participating, so I'm thinking it's more for Graham, maybe a couple exchange, I don't know, I just know I'm looking forward to seeing how will this story unfold.

Reactions: ionDivvy

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

FFM or FFFFFF is okay.
Sorry, I don't speak your language, what would be FFM or FFFFFF?

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Sorry, I don't speak your language, what would be FFM or FFFFFF?
"FFM" means "Female/Female/Male". It's a quick way of saying two women and one man in a single sexual encounter.
"FFFFFF" means Female x 6; it's a fairly-large lesbian orgy.

Also, your English is very good; give yourself more credit. It might not be your first language, but you seem to have a very good grasp of the language.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
"FFM" means "Female/Female/Male". It's a quick way of saying two women and one man in a single sexual encounter.
"FFFFFF" means Female x 6; it's a fairly-large lesbian orgy.

Also, your English is very good; give yourself more credit. It might not be your first language, but you seem to have a very good grasp of the language.
Unfortunately I use google translator, here you can still find it, a pity is in the game, where there is no way to translate, if I could copy the lines and play in the translator would be very good, unfortunately I have to go just watching the scenes and using a step step by step when there is.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

FFM or FFFFFF is okay.
I thought this would be the natural way for Martin to be involved: he's a good friend of the MC and they'd all be out eating some night after Martin arrives, some drinking is involved, D+MC+Elena have histories of risque games but now Martin is there . . . I could see those games turning into a Martin+E and MC+D coupling that transmutes into a set of Martin+D and MC+E pairups or orgy, all in one crazy night. Or, Martin + D just happens the morning after such a night where it only went as far as D being with MC as her male partner.

I am ALL FOR seeing D's reaction to experiencing sex with other guys and generally in a grouping of three or more. She's already highly sensitive and expressive during sex and climaxing, imagine how she loses herself in the moment of a first-time double penetration! :devilish:

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I thought this would be the natural way for Martin to be involved: he's a good friend of the MC and Martin they'd all be out eating some night after he arrives, some drinking is involved, D+MC+Elena have histories of risque games but now Martin is there . . . I could see those games turning into a Martin+E and MC+D coupling that transmutes into a set of Martin+D and MC+E pairups or orgy, all in one crazy night. Or, Martin + D just happens the morning after such a night where it only went as far as D being with MC as her male partner.

I am ALL FOR seeing D's reaction to experiencing sex with other guys and generally in a grouping of three or more. She's already highly sensitive and expressive during sex and climaxing, imagine how she loses herself in the moment of a first-time double penetration! :devilish:
I would like to see this in the next update, but I don't know if it will happen anytime soon

Reactions: ionDivvy and fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought this would be the natural way for Martin to be involved: he's a good friend of the MC and they'd all be out eating some night after Martin arrives, some drinking is involved, D+MC+Elena have histories of risque games but now Martin is there . . . I could see those games turning into a Martin+E and MC+D coupling that transmutes into a set of Martin+D and MC+E pairups or orgy, all in one crazy night. Or, Martin + D just happens the morning after such a night where it only went as far as D being with MC as her male partner.

As always you speak wisdom.(y)
And seeing D's reaction experimenting with other girls too.
I think D taking Martin to the nude beach is a vehicle for D to hook up with Martin.
I would like to see D tease Martin and leave the nude beach topless.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That daughter is any daddy's dream, Georgina is simply perfect. If it were real life I'd have chosen Georgina and pursued a close relationship with the daughter... but it's not real life so picked the deliciously petite, teeny nympho Elena :D Such a lovely slut, corrupt enough to corrupt girls around her and into threesomes so probably the highest fun-potential. Doesn't really help that she shares the name of my ex, but dayum what feisty little temptation that one. And then Jennifer, so adorable you just want to adopt her, she does look a lot like daughter like a little sister. I don't know dev, I've never been this unsure about which one I want to spend the ending with so... Think I'll pick em all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think D taking Martin to the nude beach is a vehicle for D to hook up with Martin.
I would like to see D tease Martin and leave the nude beach topless.
That ... is a great soft intro to their gaining mutual curiosities about experimenting with each other's bodies, IMHO.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes