JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Didn't say D wasn't hot in Elena's tiny bikini, but it was like she either A. forgot she had another red bikini, or B. put it on deliberately to entice Elena.
Now of course I would like to see D wearing Elena's new leopard spot bikini. Hey maybe Elena forgot to take it with her when she left with Jennifer, D finds it and then the MC says in passing how hot D would look wearing it.
I like that idea RustyV.

Well Elena did say she left some clothes for MC to wash for her, so maybe after he has sniffed her dirty undies, he suggests to D she should try the bikini on, then they have sex with her wearing it, perhaps on the balcony for exhibition points. (MrDots please note!!)

As a side note, i really cant see why MC thinks Elena is hot in anything, stood up against D she is nothing, just like the scene before going out to Dinner. D was absolutely stunning with what she was wearing, and her hair up, and she had curves that Elena simply doesn't have yet, and still Loli looking (D against E storm to follow) ;):cool:

This Beach scene tells it all.

sc day31debeach b01.jpg

My case rests me Lord! :)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
As a side note, i really cant see why MC thinks Elena is hot in anything, stood up against D she is nothing, just like the scene before going out to Dinner. D was absolutely stunning with what she was wearing, and her hair up, and she had curves that Elena simply doesn't have yet, and still Loli looking (D against E storm to follow) ;):cool:
Am I not mistaken, Elena takes up the bung hole? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
For a while it was a trend for dance clubs have brass poles for female customers to attempt to dance on.
Kind of hope the club D and the MC are going to with Graham and Olivia have one. How hot would it be to see D on a stripper pole with the inevitable boobs popping out scene.
Plus this could give her more confidence preforming in front of strangers for her forthcoming model competition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What! with her boobs popping out at the fashion competition next week as well as the Club? oh that would be something to see, but might ruin her chances, but maybe that would be the non D only route?. Seriously though, you are probably right with public performances boosting her confidence, so how about D and MC have public sex in the Club? Perhaps it is one of those Clubs, where the doors get locked before the entertainment starts, not that i know of such places you understand. Not really any chance of this in the game, but would be so damn hot to see.

With the image above and your scenario, perhaps MC makes the suggestion, as she seems to do whatever he tells her so long as he is happy with it. And she tells MC she is still wearing Elena's bikini under her dress (don't ask why, this is a VN after all) and so enter stage right comes D wearing very little :D You can imagine the applause, cheering, Wolf whistles and comments from the other Clubbers, and perhaps MC, Olivia and Graham are also enjoying the floor show, with benefits later that night. :D:D

Mr Dots, lets spice up the Club scene on all but pure D route.......please!!!

Reactions: RustyV

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I blaming currently having the flu for making a prequel to this joke. I made a sequel too but it turned out to be kind of creepy.
View attachment 420789
Certainly looks so much better on D, but do find the creepy one off putting, as i know of a few female friends who have been on, or are on, chemo therapy and lose all their hair. But i know you probably didn't think of that when you made the image, and no intention to cause offense to anyone, you don't seem like that type of guy. I just felt i should mention it, but not to knock your work, i do like many of the images you have posted and comments, keep up the good work. :)

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Having sex with the daughter is sexy and hot but marrying the daughter is kind of weird.
Yeah, Incest is common it would seem, and a BBC TV report a while back estimated around 70% of the UK population had experienced an Incest relationship somewhere in the Family at some level, and i found that unbelievable and very shocking for the so called modern 21st Century. I cant find a link to the item as it was aired on TV, maybe a news broadcast, but not important now, maybe if i find it i will post here, but this might interest you:

However, having consensual incestuous sex is one thing, marrying a relation back to Grandparents is a no no in most places as far as i know, officially. But guess if a couple really wanted to marry, then ways could be found where they can. I know of several first cousins who had incestuous relationships, and then married later with what seemed the blessing of the Family, and had the marriage registered legally in England, in the 19th Century. (i study Genealogy). That was first cousins, and not of course Father Daughter as in DmD, but if false documents were made at a high cost i would imagine, like two Birth Certificates by some shady crook, and MC never mentions about his marriage to Rachel, and the divorce at registration, and no tricky questions about similar surnames if they are altered on the Certificates. Either way, would D be happy getting married with false details, and not under their own names perhaps?

Of course in the 21st Century, it is far more easier to check details online at the Record office for many Countries, and many Genealogy websites, and the Registrar might possibly do that if he/she expected something was not right. Then the happy couple could be looking at a few years in prison, separated, with MC told to not see or visit D ever again, except perhaps when her mother Rachel was present. I am not sure if a certificate check is mandatory now anyway, and if that is the case then there is no hope for the happy couple ever getting hitched, imo. But i could be wrong.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
@JonasSnr
It's not illegal for first cousins to marry in the UK, so no there would be no need to falsify any documents for marriage registration. It's also less of an issue for procreation as even first cousins, at most, only share 25% of the same dna.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
...questions about similar surnames if they are altered on the Certificates. Either way, would D be happy getting married with false details, and not under their own names perhaps?...
No one said they have to marry under the approval of any state or religious institution. Could always be a simple ceremony and vows made in front of friends and loved ones.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Think point Vanderlei Monteiro is trying to make is that it hasn't happened yet. The post being shown is from May...Before Chapter 3 was first released, so yaaaa things can change but doesn't need to be talked about on every single page of the thread.
The tag itself used to be on the game at the beginning but was removed a LOOOOONG time ago, so why always keep bringing it up?
This thread would only be about 1000 pages if it wasn't for the same things being asked for or brought up over and over and over again
Is there going to be a chapter 4 or is this it for the franchise?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, Incest is common it would seem, and a BBC TV report a while back estimated around 70% of the UK population had experienced an Incest relationship somewhere in the Family at some level, and i found that unbelievable and very shocking for the so called modern 21st Century. I cant find a link to the item as it was aired on TV, maybe a news broadcast, but not important now, maybe if i find it i will post here, but this might interest you:

However, having consensual incestuous sex is one thing, marrying a relation back to Grandparents is a no no in most places as far as i know, officially. But guess if a couple really wanted to marry, then ways could be found where they can. I know of several first cousins who had incestuous relationships, and then married later with what seemed the blessing of the Family, and had the marriage registered legally in England, in the 19th Century. (i study Genealogy). That was first cousins, and not of course Father Daughter as in DmD, but if false documents were made at a high cost i would imagine, like two Birth Certificates by some shady crook, and MC never mentions about his marriage to Rachel, and the divorce at registration, and no tricky questions about similar surnames if they are altered on the Certificates. Either way, would D be happy getting married with false details, and not under their own names perhaps?

Of course in the 21st Century, it is far more easier to check details online at the Record office for many Countries, and many Genealogy websites, and the Registrar might possibly do that if he/she expected something was not right. Then the happy couple could be looking at a few years in prison, separated, with MC told to not see or visit D ever again, except perhaps when her mother Rachel was present. I am not sure if a certificate check is mandatory now anyway, and if that is the case then there is no hope for the happy couple ever getting hitched, imo. But i could be wrong.
A. I find it amusing incest is legal in Italy as long as it does not provoke a public scandal.

B. Mr.Dots never gives us the surnames of anyone in his game-verse, for all we know D's last name was changed by Rachel to her maiden surname or to Brad's. If that is the case then D would have all the legal documentation for her different last name and there would seem to be no reason to deny D and the MC the right to get married.
However when Rachel found out, whole new can of worms.

FYI President FDR and his wife Eleanor Roosevelt were cousins.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Hello to everyone. It seems i am having a small problem. When i download the file and trying to install 0.23 version it tells me that the package is corrupted. Any solution? (android)

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Caught up on recent posts and saw some questions about commands for E+D relationship:
v_day28_elena_threesome

Same for the schoolgirl outfit or not (true=schoolgirl):
v_day28_tvmovie_private_tutoring

Should help people who wants to mess around.
Also nice update. Was afraid the multiple routes would take away from the amount of content pr route, but it wasn't that obvious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there going to be a chapter 4 or is this it for the franchise?
ch 3 will be last.

Hello to everyone. It seems i am having a small problem. When i download the file and trying to install 0.23 version it tells me that the package is corrupted. Any solution? (android)
re-downloadand if still bugs try different host.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
ch 3 will be last.

re-downloadand if still bugs try different host.
It may be the end of an era but D will live on .....well her hair style anyway in many other games. Also she might make cameo appearences like Parental Love or someone that looks exactly like her.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Chapter 3 or further it doesn't matter... like I said DMD is only 0.23 the game is barely an alpha. Even with monthly updates it will takes years to just reach a beta verse. So many things may
Why do you say this game is barely an alpha? If you think it needs to go to 1.0, adding 0.1 each update, to reach final, you're wrong. Version numbers don't work that way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Chapter 3 or further it doesn't matter... like I said DMD is only 0.23 the game is barely an alpha. Even with monthly updates it will takes years to just reach a beta verse. So many things may
I realy hope you are only pretending to be stupid.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think he took the versioning system in this game quite too literally...
There is no way there are 77 updates left to make it completed (v1.0).

Even if this was the case, at the current development pace, it would take almost 13 (!) years for the game to reach version 1.0.

Somehow, I highly doubt this is the case.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes