Dhand

Nov 23, 2018
i downloaded the 3 rd part but i dont have the saves .. what to do

also what is the maximum stats one can get ... after ending chapter 2
asking this because when i opened chapter 3 it asked my stats in ch 2 which i obv dont remember

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

asking this because when i opened chapter 3 it asked my stats in ch 2 which i obv dont remember
Ch3 is like a new game...You don't need to load a save...For the relationships etc answer to the questions at the beginning of the chapter...You can put the number that you want in the love , sharing etc points

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Exactly! This is why I love Adult Games! (and video games generally) Where I can do "things" I could or would never do in real life. Bestial, GS, sharing your "angel", rape, shooting cops, stealing cars etc. :p
It's a game but some peoples seem to see it like if D were her real D... :unsure:
GS is golden shower?
I totally agree with your statement that video games allow us to partake in activities which we could not in real life.
I really liked the World War 2 Medal of Honor video games. It allowed me to storm the beaches of Normandy and engage with the Wehrmacht and and SS defenders. I have been to Normandy in real life and the last thing I felt like doing was playing at storming the beach. I did say "ham and jam" as I ran across Pegasus Bridge, but nobody was around.
One of the reason why I like so much board games.You have the freedom to make your own rules and play the game the way you like.It's too hard or too easy-just add/remove some enemies or items.

Reactions: RustyV

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017

Search will give you a few answers to that question, if I recall correctly points wise about 300 was Max & 150 to 200 for love points

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you follow the amount of time (and updates) DMD has left it seems the model competition will be tied to the climax of the VN.
Hopefully Mr.Dots will add an epilogue chapter to tie up the lives of the main characters.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is my game bugged, I'm certain I chose for D and Elena to have a sexual relationship, but the walkthrough is giving me choices with Elena route only,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the hint. Yes, I've tried. Now it works (uncompressed version). Maybe it's a problem with the compressed version
as player who makes compressed version says bugs might occur so be warned.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well since they are going to end this story no matter what.
Might as well tell Graham the truth to speed up the story and see where it gets you.
No more KoKo puffs.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well since they are going to end this story no matter what.
Might as well tell Graham the truth to speed up the story and see where it gets you.
No more KoKo puffs.
Refresh my memory, the truth about what exactly? :unsure:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
considering the developer states this on his page, when talking about Ch. 3, it's pretty clear that it's in the plans for Chapter 3. can things change? yes, but as of the time they decided to do a chapter 3, it sounds like it's in their plans.. here is what is on the page.

"The new chapter will continue to have two days per update, just like we’ve been doing with chapter 2, and the main storylines covered will be:
  • A true ending with D (we’ll let you guess what that could be rather than giving away our intended endings)
  • The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)
  • The Sharing arc (which will involve Graham, and Martin, and perhaps a future male character.)
  • The Pet arc (you know what this means
    )
  • Whatever arc or scenes I’m forgetting to include right now"
Chapter 3 or further it doesn't matter... like I said DMD is only 0.23 the game is barely an alpha. Even with monthly updates it will takes years to just reach a beta verse. So many things may
GS is golden shower?

One of the reason why I like so much board games.You have the freedom to make your own rules and play the game the way you like.It's too hard or too easy-just add/remove some enemies or items.
Yes, GS = Golden shower.
Just to remember, all that kinky stuff that may come, not just bestial or GS but also the fact you'll may share your "angel" for wathever reason... well all of this will be "optional" if you don't like it don't play that part that's all...
Oh and when I play boardgames I usually play by the rules but destroy the dices when rolls are too shitty :giggle:

Reactions: proximus

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
why dont you just play and find out.
I did and I don't remember a decision where I had a choice of lying or telling the truth. If you're referring to telling him about the MC's relationship with D, I didn't think that was lying to Graham if you used the noncommittal choice.

I told him because I want him to be my fuck buddy. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes