tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Is there a chapter 4 and beyond? If not, is there a timeline for it? Thanks a lot guys. Great game btw.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
In Chapter 2 D informs Elena about dating her daddy, which Elena had her own inkling about anyway.
I remember Elena informs the MC that she thinks D is into girls on train ride back from the country.
In Chapter 3 the MC catches Elena watching he and D have sex so he had to know that Elena knew by then.
Hope this helps.
Thanks, but I think I'm still going to have to backtrack a bit in the story. Maybe it was a choice I made at the start of Chapter 3. Even though I think I choose everything according my past choices. Again, thanks anyways.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
up to now I've had no problems palying the diofferent routes of the game,. but with this release of the game I've got a lot of errors (an Exception has occured), and unfortunately I cannot change the relations as before klicking on button in top right corner
It didn't work in this version (always same exception error)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Changed my relationship to D only but not getting some of the scenes
sometimes you need to unlock/lock the relationships even far before that scene you want to see. So just for example, you need to toggle MC/D/E relations BEFORE day 31 to get the right shower scenes (so you have to toggle it right at and of last update). Once day 31 started, there is no affection of toggle relation for that scene anymore

johnwho666

Nov 20, 2018
Guys i need some help. I can no longer start the game. Whenever i wanted to start the exe a white window pops up and it stays this way, after a few seconds saying "not responding" in the taskmanager in windows. I can wait forever nothing will load. Any ideas whats going wrong here?

CPU: Ryzen 5 2500
GPU: AMD Radeon 570
8GB Ram
Win 10 pro

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Ever wondered if MrDots could continue
Dual Family and My Sweet Neighbors?
Two games I loved so much.
Two games on a par with DMD (in my opinion)
Creativity would not be lacking, and it would surely look wonderful.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Ever wondered if George Washington can makes america great again and Mr.dots could upload DMD at the end of every month !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Instead of Dual Family I will prefer Seraphim Academy,High Life,The Red Room or Milf's Tale.
But to answer your question-no.
He will make his own game.I hope for next one he will go either with a female MC or younger male.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Instead of Dual Family I will prefer Seraphim Academy,High Life,The Red Room or Milf's Tale.
But to answer your question-no.
He will make his own game.I hope for next one he will go either with a female MC or younger male.
I know he will make his own game,
And I'm looking forward to it.
I just meant, that would be really cool if it could happen.
With the quality of MrDots games, finish those games,
would be great,
since they were abandoned.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know he will make his own game,
And I'm looking forward to it.
I just meant, that would be really cool if it could happen.
With the quality of MrDots games, finish those games,
would be great,
since they were abandoned.
Being abandoned doesn't mean someone else can just take over.

The rights to the content still belongs to the original devs.

Reactions: RustyV

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Wrong, except the golden shower, but it's not your fault joining the DMD later when these informations have already been removed from his official homepage and the game together with these informations from patreon. Bloody hell.

Here is an older quote, not from me, but with the copied fetish list from his official homepage for this game. Same list was on patreon before the game has been removed.

And if this doesn't convince you, look here, wayback machine for february 2018:

So stop with this bullshit about it's all imagined, out of nothing and your kink shaming etc. . THX!
You know what made me think about golden shower in DMD? Remember on day17 just before the first time dad got FJ from D? You got the options to "go in" bathroom and having D watching him "take a leak"...
Ok maye it doesn't mean anything, "maybe" I'm dreaming but it let me think that GS could be a possibilty.
And now ok it's up to MrDots fanbase/Patreons. If majority clearly doesn't want of theese kind of fetishes (bestiallity or GS)
I don't believe MrDots will implement it, but so far I never heard of such thing...

Reactions: CandyMan29

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Man, you can't believe they're still discussing this.
So whether or not there was?
It's his game, he changes the theme as many times as he wants.
I appreciate you not having this crap for bestiality.
are not happy, will play something else fucking.
Stop whining, every day there's this subject.
They will do something useful in life.
It has been said many times here that you will not have,
so if in the beginning there would be, there will be no more and that's it.
Which part of this did you not understand?
I apologize to the moderators, but this is getting boring.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I think we can all agree that MrDots is the best H Game Dev right now.
Always on time never disapoint & holds deadlines.
Not just that, but last weeks release was posted up 6 hours earlier than expected!
Like you said, where other devs make excuses or keep pushing back their release dates,
infuriating long time supporters as well with lack of communication, you very rarely get any of this with MrDots.
Real value for money in both of his games.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.23] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.40GB

Download Win (310MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one question

is it chapter 1 to 3, or only chapter 3?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes