Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
On the original phone call Casandra says Next Thursday for model competition- so prob over 2 days
You are right about Margo - I misread it originally as catch up the next night
Any idea if Margo route is now D only as you don't get a phonecalll from her if you are on Elena and Jen routes?
I think she is not D only - I’ll have to check on that.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Makes sense D has changed from her little girl former self to a more worldly young woman.
Will there be another contest or is D's new dew decided.
I think it is decided - unless MDots decides to ignore the vote and go freeform. I had suggested possibly several hair styles including some during other shoots - so he had her hair up in this last update.

Reactions: RustyV

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
What why how come?
Did somebody die?
Is it the end of the world as we know it?
It's because of the incest premise.
Mr Dots was never completely comfortable with it, but there was demand.
After he had to make Melody, he realised that there is a good market for wholesome games.
So DMD is done.
Next game will be announced later...

• Haha
Reactions: Ed B

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
After he had to make Melody, he realised that there is a good market for wholesome games.
So DMD is done.
Well thats a shame it was a good game.
Hell be scratching his head for a long time realizing the mistake he made.
I mean that girls look appears in many games cause shes that likeable.
The story may have been slow paced but its the best work hell ever make.
Melody not quite so much a fan but it was a good try to say the least.
I would have loved to see a 2nd chapter of Melody.
That bad decision is just going to piss off a lot of people.
We were just getting used to how badly Elena and Jennifer were drawnn.
I just hope the next game is not a sandbox or open world. What a headache that would be.
Or ar least put the girl in your new game no need to kill what works.
Man I can already hear all the hate comments piling up.
He's got to understand that about 95% of all the games here have to do with that.
Whatever he comes up with will be in the 5% minority.
Whateer it is dont make it another Melody 1 on 1 relationship headache again please.

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I seemed to have had a rough playthrough as well, when I opened the console it seems like "everybody" was available even though I am also on a dedicated G/D/MC path. I may or may not have manipulated the relationship screen trying other routes on a different save, but it shouldn't impact my main playthrough?
When I look at the switches, Jennifer, Elena & Olivia are all available, even though I shut them down and if I read into the text I am being set up for a Dad/Martin/D sandwich that will make me puke anything but rainbows... and I am also avoiding any pet store hard...

Streekz

Feb 14, 2018
Well thats a shame it was a good game.
Hell be scratching his head for a long time realizing the mistake he made.
I mean that girls look appears in many games cause shes that likeable.
The story may hae been slow paced but its the best work hell ever make.
Melody not quite so much a fan but it was a good try to say the least.
I would have loved to see a 2nd chapter of Melody.
That bad decision is just going to piss off a lot of people.
We were just getting used to how badly drawn Elena and Jennifer were drawnn.
I just hope the next game is not a sandbox or open world. What a headache that would be.
Or ar least put the girl in your new game no need to kill what works.
Man I can already hear all the hate comments piling up.
He's got to understand that about 95& of all the games here hae to do with that.
Whateer he comes up with will be in the 5% minority.
Whateer it is dont make it another Melody 1 relationship headache again please.

"For the month of November, we will be releasing an update of our first game (bringing the initial release date forward by a month), so that we can spend December polishing the final version of Melody."

Seriously, how fucking hard was to read that? Instead you went the opposite way and started to write a novel of your own. God damn, man.

I am not lazy just not that dumb to read all that.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
But your dumb enough to believe what others say, facepalm.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
For me, this is great news. I loved DMD, but honestly I was finding Melody a little bit too tame and dull. So I am happy they are moving on to something new. Hopefully it will be chock-a-block with wild kinky shit.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For me, this is great news. I loved DMD, but honestly I was finding Melody a little bit too tame and dull. So I am happy they are moving on to something new. Hopefully it will be chock-a-block with wild kinky shit.
I doubt that, the wild kinky shit you can do on patreon is quite limited, so it will be a "safe" one. The wild kinky shit is hopefully for D and E and G and O ...

Reactions: RustyV

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
So DMD is done.
Where did you get that from?

Vanderlei monteiro

Mr. Dots, do you intend to continue creating games after Melody and DMD?
I do not practice incest, but it is a subject that arouses interest, curiosity, gives horny.
I hope you continue to create games with this theme.
Although I don't know if you like this kind of genre.
I want to continue supporting the games you make on this theme.
Sorry for the translation.

MrDots Games
We will continue developing more games after Melody and DMD ;) We'll share some news about the new game in a few month's time. And yes, it will be an incest-based game :)

• Angry
Reactions: Hermit76

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Where did you get that from?

Vanderlei monteiro

Mr. Dots, do you intend to continue creating games after Melody and DMD?
I do not practice incest, but it is a subject that arouses interest, curiosity, gives horny.
I hope you continue to create games with this theme.
Although I don't know if you like this kind of genre.
I want to continue supporting the games you make on this theme.
Sorry for the translation.

MrDots Games
We will continue developing more games after Melody and DMD ;) We'll share some news about the new game in a few month's time. And yes, it will be an incest-based game :)
Pulled it out of my ass in reply to the guy who couldn't be bothered to read Mr Dots actual news...

Wrong. Melody will be done in December.
I know. See above...

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
A question I hope can be answered before I start another playthrough of chapter three. Up until the this release I have been following the D only route as close as I can in the hope that things like threesomes with E or J would happen anyway but at D's request. This may still happen in that route but having reached the latest corruption level, the stat menu states that threesomes will be possible only if the player is on that path. Out of curiosity, I started a new play through of Ch3 choosing the E path and selecting J as the other girl rather than G.
Needless to say, the play was fun and different to the "pure" route. Finished up to the latest update with the prospect of even more fun next time. Then I remembered that you can change the relationship status for E,J and G in the stat menu. My question is; Can I start Ch3 again with the E+J route (maybe even O as well) then change G's status and have the full "harem" without breaking the game?
Apart from the possibilities this would release, I have a vision of the "perfect" ending to the story (for me). MC, D and G have a threesome at some point. Everyone is happy. MC has the idea of them living as a family with G being the "mom" even though he has found a way of marrying D. Something happens to Gra (sorry dude) and he dies, leaving O with plenty of money but no family and a baby on the way. She turns to MC and his new "wife" who happily take her in. With the money and property she has, they buy a bigger place, possibly away from Seaside and make sure that R can never find them. In the meantime, E+J have become a couple but they still crave the attentions of MC+D and pay regular visits. Oh, and D gets her puppy (just as a pet).

Edit: I tried it and it does seem to break the game. After the first night when E has returned, the screen goes to the "You have finished this update" screen. No modelling with G, no threesome with E+D and J doesn't appear at all. So much for my "perfect" ending! (for now).

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I doubt that, the wild kinky shit you can do on patreon is quite limited, so it will be a "safe" one. The wild kinky shit is hopefully for D and E and G and O ...
He has already said the new game will include incest. And he moved DMD off Patreon so that he could keep the incest. So I reckon any new game will not be on Patreon either. So I think there is still room to hope for wild kinky shit.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes