cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
melody's successor will be patreon game, dmd's successor we'll see.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry I wasn't really enthousiastic about reading such a "cobble" at first...
The fact is, when DMD has been launched "bestiallity" was cleary on schedule (as well as "golden shower" if I remember).
Well now with new Patreons policy and DMD been banned from there... it's hard to say. One thing for sure, the game is at 0.23 verse and reaching the final game will still take years and so many things may happen... and I don't see why peoples-patreons would be repelled by some "fetishism" stuff. After all it's just a game and on the contrary more "variants" could bring more patreons.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
CHANGE OF SCHEDULE:

Because of end of Melody game, MrDots has changed his schedule for the rest of this year!

MELODY v13 - October 31st (STORY ENDING) :cry:
DMD - 30th November :love:
MELODY - Late December (Final Version including additional Bonus scenes)

(shedule ongoing 2020 is not decided yet - stay tuned)

so you will get your next DMD update 1 month earlier than expected. In January or February the new game of MrDots will take place Melody's spots of changing updates - but exact details are not finally decided)
Whattttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U must be kidding me. OMG. Thx 4r sharing.

Reactions: Andre Art

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
"For the month of November, we will be releasing an update of our first game (bringing the initial release date forward by a month), so that we can spend December polishing the final version of Melody."

Seriously, how fucking hard was to read that? Instead you went the opposite way and started to write a novel of your own. God damn, man.

But your dumb enough to believe what others say, facepalm.
It was too long and hard to read. I know youn like it long and hard to read but not me.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sorry I wasn't really enthousiastic about reading such a "cobble" at first...
The fact is, when DMD has been launched "bestiallity" was cleary on schedule (as well as "golden shower" if I remember).
Well now with new Patreons policy and DMD been banned from there... it's hard to say. One thing for sure, the game is at 0.23 verse and reaching the final game will still take years and so many things may happen... and I don't see why peoples-patreons would be repelled by some "fetishism" stuff. After all it's just a game and on the contrary more "variants" could bring more patreons.
Bestality?????????
Golden Showers?
Ive never seen any of that tagged or otherwise.
People are making a big deal out of nothing.
There was none of that as far far as I could see.
That was just wishfull thinking on their part whoever commented about that.
Simply put some weirdos have fetishes doesnt mean that it will be acted upon.
So no there was no mention of that tagged or otherwise.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bestality
Golden Showers?
Ive never seen any of that tagged or otherwise.
People are making a big deal out of nothing.
There was none of that as far far as I could see.
That was wishfull thinking on their part whoeer commented about that.
Simply put some weirdos have fetishes doesnt mean that it will be acted upon.
So no there was no mention of that tagged or otherwise.
Wrong, except the golden shower, but it's not your fault joining the DMD later when these informations have already been removed from his official homepage and the game together with these informations from patreon. Bloody hell.

Here is an older quote, not from me, but with the copied fetish list from his official homepage for this game. Same list was on patreon before the game has been removed.

Fetishes

• Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
And if this doesn't convince you, look here, wayback machine for february 2018:

So stop with this bullshit about it's all imagined, out of nothing and your kink shaming etc. . THX!

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Whattttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U must be kidding me. OMG. Thx 4r sharing.
I still say thats a mistake,
He should not let those comments besmirch his good name.
Some people have weird fetishes that has nothing to do with this game period.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wrong, but it's not your fault joining the DMD later when these informations have already been removed from his official homepage and the game together with these informations from patreon. Bloody hell.

Here is am old quote, not from me , but with the copied fetish list from his official homepage for this game. Same list was on patreon before the game has been removed. So stop quit this bullshit about it's all imagined etc. .
You make it sound like someone was covering their tracks.
Now this is turning into a mystery fiction drama novel or something like that.
Sounds like an interenting game to play.
They should maybe turn it into a game cause it sounds too fictional to believe.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry for asking the same question again.

Anyone know the console command to cancel D and Elena lesbi relation.

(I am in D+Elena path and have chosen to allow D+E lesbi relation. But now there are some scenes which can only be achieved if you don't allow D+E relation. So that console command will make things easy, don't want to play CH3 from the beginning.)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Fetishes

• Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
What mini games?

Reactions: goditseb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for asking the same question again.

Anyone know the console command to cancel D and Elena lesbi relation.

(I am in D+Elena path and have chosen to allow D+E lesbi relation. But now there are some scenes which can only be achieved if you don't allow D+E relation. So that console command will make things easy, don't want to play CH3 from the beginning.)
if you have save before that scene then just disable elena (click heart) and you get to see that scene.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
if you have save before that scene then just disable elena (click heart) and you get to see that scene.
this does NOT change the relation between Dee and Elena
right now, there is no way to toggle that relation on/off, but probably will be implemented in next update
As for now there is just a chance to restart ch3 with a different choice on that relation

Triumphraider

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everywhere, first post there. Perhaps I should ask for the date of next update but I will not ;-)
Waiting for the end of November!!!

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys, I seem to have a continuity problem with the story and it's making my head hurt, and I was wondering if you could maybe refresh my memory about this (pretty crucial) thing.

Please note that my question is a serious spoiler for everything up to Day 31 in v0.23. Also, I am on the Elena relationship path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone please enlighten me about this? It's driving me mad and I don't want to skip through hundreds of lines of dialogue and dozens of scenes to find it out. Also, sorry if my question is not that clear - the whole thing is not clear for me either, which is why I am asking you guys.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well thats a shame it was a good game.
Hell be scratching his head for a long time realizing the mistake he made.
I mean that girls look appears in many games cause shes that likeable.
The story may hae been slow paced but its the best work hell ever make.
Melody not quite so much a fan but it was a good try to say the least.
I would have loved to see a 2nd chapter of Melody.
That bad decision is just going to piss off a lot of people.
We were just getting used to how badly drawn Elena and Jennifer were drawnn.
I just hope the next game is not a sandbox or open world. What a headache that would be.
Or ar least put the girl in your new game no need to kill what works.
Man I can already hear all the hate comments piling up.
He's got to understand that about 95& of all the games here hae to do with that.
Whateer he comes up with will be in the 5% minority.
Whatever it is dont make it another Melody 1 relationship headache again please.
Make it a Harem special that beats any game anytime.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys, I seem to have a continuity problem with the story and it's making my head hurt, and I was wondering if you could maybe refresh my memory about this (pretty crucial) thing.

Please note that my question is a serious spoiler for everything up to Day 31 in v0.23. Also, I am on the Elena relationship path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone please enlighten me about this? It's driving me mad and I don't want to skip through hundreds of lines of dialogue and dozens of scenes to find it out. Also, sorry if my question is not that clear - the whole thing is not clear for me either, which is why I am asking you guys.
In Chapter 2 D informs Elena about dating her daddy, which Elena had her own inkling about anyway.
I remember Elena informs the MC that she thinks D is into girls on train ride back from the country.
In Chapter 3 the MC catches Elena watching he and D have sex so he had to know that Elena knew by then.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: gropax and lushlife
Oct 29, 2018
Quick FYI. If you're encountering this error when saving a game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object
While it needs a proper fix, you can temporary solve this by typing this in the console:
sys.setrecursionlimit(2000)

or make an empty file in \DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\game\ , name it whatever (but add .rpy as a fileextension) and in a texteditor type in:
init 1:
python hide:
sys.setrecursionlimit(2000)

..You just need any value over the default, 1000.
This should help you save your game properly for now.

If this have already been mention, sorry for spamming. But not reading this thread yet due to potential spoilers.

Enjoy what seems like a really good DMD-release so far :giggle:
FYI - it is not clear that you need 4 spaces in front of the second line and 8 spaces in front of the third line - otherwise you will get a parsing error ...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why did D wear Elena's bikini when she clearly had her own that fit her in the previous update?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes