Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Man, you can't believe they're still discussing this.
by all means please point out to me where it was stated as I would honestly love to see it, because the game i just played is still pretty heavily implying our little angel is going to get some puppy love before the curtain closes on our little story ;)

and honestly what else are we supposed to discuss if not things that we hope (or don't as is the case of some) will pop up in the next few updates, this thread would get kind of quiet if we only ever discussed the game the day of an update.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Instead of Dual Family I will prefer Seraphim Academy,High Life,The Red Room or Milf's Tale.
But to answer your question-no.
He will make his own game.I hope for next one he will go either with a female MC or younger male.
I kind of like the formula he has now, my only complaint is the necessity to make his Patreon games "vanilla".
If he did change I would like to be able to control the corruption of a young woman, sort of an anti-Jiminy Cricket.

Reactions: Looper9

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
by all means please point out to me where it was stated as I would honestly love to see it, because the game i just played is still pretty heavily implying our little angel is going to get some puppy love before the curtain closes on our little story ;)

and honestly what else are we supposed to discuss if not things that we hope (or don't as is the case of some) will pop up in the next few updates, this thread would get kind of quiet if we only ever discussed the game the day of an update.

Having a puppy doesn't mean she'll have sex with him.
And it's only half a dozen dripping cats like you,
who keep insisting on this paranoia.
Turn the disc over.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Having a puppy doesn't mean she'll have sex with him.
And it's only half a dozen dripping cats like you,
who keep insisting on this paranoia.
Turn the disc over.
that's not the stated message you promised ;) but seriously I've seen the anti-crowd be far more aggressive then the pro-crowd in this particular debate.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018

Exactly! This is why I love Adult Games! (and video games generally) Where I can do "things" I could or would never do in real life. Bestial, GS, sharing your "angel", rape, shooting cops, stealing cars etc. :p
It's a game but some peoples seem to see it like if D were her real D... :unsure:

Reactions: Bigapee

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
that's not the stated message you promised ;) but seriously I've seen the anti-crowd be far more aggressive then the pro-crowd in this particular debate.
We have different thoughts,
it's not worth arguing for something,
That neither you nor I can change.
For all I read and researched, there will be no bestiality.
Maybe it was intended to do in the beginning,
but not anymore (good).
Now if you want to keep arguing and dreaming about it,
and with you.
The frustration will be yours alone, waiting for something that will not come.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
For all I read and researched, there will be no bestiality.
Research some more

Here you go :
"The Pet arc (you know what this means
) "

Now a dev stated upthread that this fetish has had some discussion surrounding it's inclusion in the game but no decision has been made so far to remove it

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Exactly! This is why I love Adult Games! (and video games generally) Where I can do "things" I could or would never do in real life. Bestial, GS, sharing your "angel", rape, shooting cops, stealing cars etc. :p
It's a game but some peoples seem to see it like if D were her real D... :unsure:
I totally agree with your statement that video games allow us to partake in activities which we could not in real life.
I really liked the World War 2 Medal of Honor video games. It allowed me to storm the beaches of Normandy and engage with the Wehrmacht and and SS defenders. I have been to Normandy in real life and the last thing I felt like doing was playing at storming the beach. I did say "ham and jam" as I ran across Pegasus Bridge, but nobody was around.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hellos everyone :D how many days is chapter 3 is planned to be .
also are the walkthroughs fully updated . what about the Mod?? i never used one before i always prefer PDFs .
can anyone tell me how the Mod actually work , do i set it up for like specif paths or it ignore all paths except D's one .

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Research some more

Here you go :
"The Pet arc (you know what this means
) "

Now a dev stated upthread that this fetish has had some discussion surrounding it's inclusion in the game but no decision has been made so far to remove it
Past my dear, I'm talking about the present.
Stay with your hopes.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hellos everyone :D how many days is chapter 3 is planned to be .
also are the walkthroughs fully updated . what about the Mod?? i never used one before i always prefer PDFs .
can anyone tell me how the Mod actually work , do i set it up for like specif paths or it ignore all paths except D's one .
Yes the wt is updated every new update... The mod helps you with the choices to avoid "bad endings" and no, you can use it with all paths ( D only included)... In ch1 for example the mod helps you to obtain all the reward images...

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
Past my dear, I'm talking about the present.
Stay with your hopes.
considering the developer states this on his page, when talking about Ch. 3, it's pretty clear that it's in the plans for Chapter 3. can things change? yes, but as of the time they decided to do a chapter 3, it sounds like it's in their plans.. here is what is on the page.

"The new chapter will continue to have two days per update, just like we’ve been doing with chapter 2, and the main storylines covered will be:
  • A true ending with D (we’ll let you guess what that could be rather than giving away our intended endings)
  • The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)
  • The Sharing arc (which will involve Graham, and Martin, and perhaps a future male character.)
  • The Pet arc (you know what this means
    )
  • Whatever arc or scenes I’m forgetting to include right now"

Reactions: Creeping Death

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,
up to now I've had no problems palying the diofferent routes of the game,. but with this release of the game I've got a lot of errors (an Exception has occured), and unfortunately I cannot change the relations as before klicking on button in top right corner
It didn't work in this version (always same exception error)
tried with fresh download?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes