SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Chapter 3 or further it doesn't matter... like I said DMD is only 0.23 the game is barely an alpha. Even with monthly updates it will takes years to just reach a beta verse. So many things may

Yes, GS = Golden shower.
Just to remember, all that kinky stuff that may come, not just bestial or GS but also the fact you'll may share your "angel" for wathever reason... well all of this will be "optional" if you don't like it don't play that part that's all...
Oh and when I play boardgames I usually play by the rules but destroy the dices when rolls are too shitty :giggle:
I think if there's a "pet arc", it might be something as simple as a dog, a jar of peanut butter, and D. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RustyV

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I did and I don't remember a decision where I had a choice of lying or telling the truth. If you're referring to telling him about the MC's relationship with D, I didn't think that was lying to Graham if you used the noncommittal choice.

I told him because I want him to be my fuck buddy. :ROFLMAO:
Well I dont want to spoil it but I can say its in chapter 3 so you dont have much to play to figure it out. Just dont click too fast ot youll miss it.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
>pregnancy tag

SINCE WHEN THIS GAME HAVE PREGNANCY?
You can actually make someone pregnant or is just an 'for future updates' tag?

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Why did D wear Elena's bikini when she clearly had her own that fit her in the previous update?
Because she looks so damn hot in that one, but take your pick with these, and in the second one is Elana's Bikini with D busting out all over, and the fourth Elana's Bikini seems to fit better. But i like them all, with my favourite just by a nipple, the first one with double straps :cool:

The three Cass photo shoot ones, were actually the studios and not Ds, but she was wearing them and counts in my book. She also gets to keep the photo shoot at seaside clothes, so all that she wore are hers now.

But to really answer your question, the happy couple don't seem to do any washing, and no wonder with all that poking going on everywhere! ;);)
But as you state she had her own, and by the looks of it she had at least two of her own by that time, and a third following the shoot.

all images were in game.

Ellie, Seaside beach, CH3 V22.0, DAYS 28 & 30 but no 29? .png sc day31debeach b19.jpg sc day32beacholivia b39.jpg sc day32beacholivia b121.jpg sc day32geophoto g40.jpg screenshot0020.png Day 20 Cass shoot blue bikini.png Day 20 Cass shoot mono bikini.png Day 20 Cass shoot red bikini.png

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Because she looks so damn hot in that one, but take your pick with these, and in the second one is Elana's Bikini with D busting out all over, and the fourth Elana's Bikini seems to fit better. But i like them all, with my favourite just by a nipple, the first one with double straps :cool:

The three Cass photo shoot ones, were actually the studios and not Ds, but she was wearing them and counts in my book. She also gets to keep the photo shoot at seaside clothes, so all that she wore are hers now.

But to really answer your question, the happy couple don't seem to do any washing, and no wonder with all that poking going on everywhere! ;);)
But as you state she had her own, and by the looks of it she had at least two of her own by that time, and a third following the shoot.

all images were in game.

View attachment 420097 View attachment 420098 View attachment 420099 View attachment 420100 View attachment 420101 View attachment 420103 View attachment 420106 View attachment 420107 View attachment 420108
Didn't say D wasn't hot in Elena's tiny bikini, but it was like she either A. forgot she had another red bikini, or B. put it on deliberately to entice Elena.
Now of course I would like to see D wearing Elena's new leopard spot bikini. Hey maybe Elena forgot to take it with her when she left with Jennifer, D finds it and then the MC says in passing how hot D would look wearing it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For a while it was a trend for dance clubs have brass poles for female customers to attempt to dance on.
Kind of hope the club D and the MC are going to with Graham and Olivia have one. How hot would it be to see D on a stripper pole with the inevitable boobs popping out scene.
Plus this could give her more confidence preforming in front of strangers for her forthcoming model competition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
considering the developer states this on his page, when talking about Ch. 3, it's pretty clear that it's in the plans for Chapter 3. can things change? yes, but as of the time they decided to do a chapter 3, it sounds like it's in their plans.. here is what is on the page.

"The new chapter will continue to have two days per update, just like we’ve been doing with chapter 2, and the main storylines covered will be:
  • A true ending with D (we’ll let you guess what that could be rather than giving away our intended endings)
  • The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)
  • The Sharing arc (which will involve Graham, and Martin, and perhaps a future male character.)
  • The Pet arc (you know what this means
    )
  • Whatever arc or scenes I’m forgetting to include right now"
Think point Vanderlei Monteiro is trying to make is that it hasn't happened yet. The post being shown is from May...Before Chapter 3 was first released, so yaaaa things can change but doesn't need to be talked about on every single page of the thread.
The tag itself used to be on the game at the beginning but was removed a LOOOOONG time ago, so why always keep bringing it up?
This thread would only be about 1000 pages if it wasn't for the same things being asked for or brought up over and over and over again

Reactions: JonasSnr
3.80 star(s) 326 Votes