eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What exactly is the non sharing path? Im asking because I didnt have the scene D and F bedroom scene (non-sharing path) at the end of day 33
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that there are alternative scenes with just the MC and D for every sharing one you "skip". All paths should have about the same number of sex scenes. I think that if you skip the sharing with Margo you can get anal with D, but I don't remember on what day it is.

Reactions: Ed B

emissionaire

Apr 28, 2018
Just returned to play ch. 1 of the game, and they magic of the game returned. It's just too easy now in ch. 3. I'm not saying that's wrong. It just how things end up in these games.

However...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that there are alternative scenes with just the MC and D for every sharing one you "skip". All paths should have about the same number of sex scenes. I think that if you skip the sharing with Margo you can get anal with D, but I don't remember on what day it is.
Yep you do get it from just being on D path. I always create a save point at each choice. That way you can go back and see what goes on in other routes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Looks like D is appearing in another newer game as well....Sugar Daddies
I just read more in to the Sugar Daddies game. It seems Warped Animation is claiming that this is being made as a continuation to DMD. You supposedly play as the F from DMD and D is now a stripper (With the stage name Dee) and sounds like F now pimps out the girls including D

• Haha
Reactions: Monetauro and Majes

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I hate to be like this but I don't really have any faith that Dots is going to follow through with the bestiality arc so personally its hard to stay excited about this game now. The best part of this game was the slow burn gradual corruption from total innocence into total depravity. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like that corruption is going to stop at a pretty vanilla place. This venture into the very taboo was what kept me interested but it doesn't look like its going there anymore so. .meh.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hate to be like this but I don't really have any faith that Dots is going to follow through with the bestiality arc so personally its hard to stay excited about this game now. The best part of this game was the slow burn gradual corruption from total innocence into total depravity. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like that corruption is going to stop at a pretty vanilla place. This venture into the very taboo was what kept me interested but it doesn't look like its going there anymore so. .meh.
Promised and sadly it looks to me meanwhile too like it will never be delivered (number of petals left to achieve). Very, very disappointing. So the only consequence I can do was stopping my support. Melody never got me, although she is one of the hottest models around, stayed because of DMD and the promised fetishes. So, more money for other devs, hoooray!

Sep 21, 2017
is there really no chance to add georgina to the harem trail mix? :D

I mean will it screw up my saves if I turn georgina "on".... :D

**the yoga sex was hot but could've been hotter...the no-animation threw me a bit off

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ofc you can have georgina on the poly route but its her or jennifer, my thought is next update will still be share heavy with martin arriving, but the update after will probadly be about the poly route with jen or georgina with elena thrown in if on that route. A georgina+elena route hopefully will be interesting.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Really?? Why do you think it`s called Dating my Daughter instead of Dating my Dog?

Sep 21, 2017
ofc you can have georgina on the poly route but its her or jennifer, my thought is next update will still be share heavy with martin arriving, but the update after will probadly be about the poly route with jen or georgina with elena thrown in if on that route. A georgina+elena route hopefully will be interesting.
dat sucks. one shot missed for not having georgina on board.

I really like the sharing route evenly distributed to the harem and only daughter/true romance-ass route....the idea of sharing with liam...I mean martin :D sharing with graham and olivia AND margo with maybe ryan or her other swinger boyfriend are welcum choices....I explore those like how my character use his tongue on her daughters' ass :D

an ntr route with tyra or chad or with both....would ugh...

I hate saying this but "would be a nice addition to more choices" :eek: I mean let's face it, our "daughter" is getting more sexually active and confident and hard-headed :oops: plus I think that choice of: exhibition or screw you, was the final lock...

overall GREAT UPDATE. thanks mr.dots I hope you have a christmas seXspecial prepared for us...a visit from melody and gang would be nice :)

*my daughter needs more sexmates :D

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
day 34 aka end of current version.

Looks like D is appearing in another newer game as well....Sugar Daddies
and she seems to have grown a bit.

is there really no chance to add georgina to the harem trail mix? :D

I mean will it screw up my saves if I turn georgina "on".... :D
not atm since g only appears once in ch 3 and jennifer (basically) only appears when elena fucks her ass.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can I just ask? How come chapter 3 starts off with having to add names stats etc while in chapter 2 you don't?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes