Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! I'm a patient man so I might as well just wait it up lol.
Just finished Melody and was hoping to play some similar completed games, oh well.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! I'm a patient man so I might as well just wait it up lol.
Just finished Melody and was hoping to play some similar completed games, oh well.
If you start now you might be caught up by the time the Dev. finishes it's that big lol.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
We know from Jeff Steel that Mr.Dots actually wants bestiality, but Jeff and the other writer disagree with him so there won't be any.
I apologize if I beat a dead horse, but that doesn't make all that much sense? I understand that writers lead the main story (maybe), but what's the actual hindrance of Dots offering side content for his game?
Writers revolting and quitting? Having more of a say in the direction of the game? I probably lack information here.

Mind you, that's not only about bestiality, but also for e.g. BDSM that I likewise don't see happening much -if at all- even though there were actual points to be gained at some point.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I mean with regular updates.
DMD still has a way to go.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Hopefully Dots gets the message that many people are not happy with the relatively vanilla direction the game went vs. its initial vision, ya know, the initial vision that got most of us interested. The looming beast fetish and pure innocence to hard deviance corruption was what was supposedly going to set this one apart from the plethora of incest VNs with otherwise vanilla fetishes. Now? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Sep 21, 2017
Hopefully Dots gets the message that many people are not happy with the relatively vanilla direction the game went vs. its initial vision, ya know, the initial vision that got most of us interested. The looming beast fetish and pure innocence to hard deviance corruption was what was supposedly going to set this one apart from the plethora of incest VNs with otherwise vanilla fetishes. Now? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
UNLEASH THE BEAST MODE!!!
dog.jpg

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hopefully Dots gets the message that many people are not happy with the relatively vanilla direction the game went vs. its initial vision...
I would not hold my breath on this. Dots has upwards of 4k supporters between Patreon + SS and I would hazard a guess that many are invested enough to D to voice concerns and displeasure if things like that were to be introduced. There is simply not enough "peer pressure" for that to happen.

Would I like it? Hell yeah. But I'm also realist enough to acknowledge that the safe bet is to stay as-in with current support plus a new game on the horizon.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Yeah, I've no expectation of it going any further with corruption. Its sad. I was hoping this would be the one to go there. Next?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, I've no expectation of it going any further with corruption. Its sad. I was hoping this would be the one to go there. Next?
The remastered Vol 1 of Wicked Choices will blow you away if you want deviance. Vol 1 will be complete my guess is within the month. I think some BDSM and water sports are in the offing though for future updates still IMO.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
The remastered Vol 1 of Wicked Choices will blow you away if you want deviance. Vol 1 will be complete my guess is within the month. I think some BDSM and water sports are in the offing though for future updates still IMO.
I thought Wicked Choices only had implied bestiality?

Sep 21, 2017
When DMD was going to end at Chapter 3 there was little chance realistically that D would have sex with a dog, that'd be too far outside of personality. It would not play honestly.
With the addition of another chapter D could conceivably go that far into deviant sex. I doubt it will happen as jamdan pointed out the writers are against it.
i don't think that its TOO FAR OUT especially if you have a very horny sexual teenager who has already tasted the forbidden pleasures of the flesh. seriously we don't need to standardize our outlook about girls, why can't girls be as horny as a guy with a dick? me if I happen to see a beautiful Japanese girl pic and I get very hot and bothered...i rub one out. Why do you assume that girls don't have such thoughts? Maybe D saw how her pet dawg was flicking its hot, wet, drool-y tongue and got so aroused she decided to just fuck it...i needs that fido tongue in me! rite now..dawg! then who knows...maybe she goes to the extreme (which we know she will!) :p :devilish::p:love:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
v0.25 preview - Did you missed me?

Hi everyone!

Here’s the first set of previews for DMD v0.25. You can see the rest of the images on my SubscribeStar page:

DMD v.25 will be released on February 29th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support

Mrdots.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I thought Wicked Choices only had implied bestiality?
You'ii just have to find out for yourself ASLpro has put almost a year in revamping the story line with over 2000 new renders and over 40,000 new lines of text added to the story.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It's obvious that I missed you my dear D... You are the only route that I'm playing... That ass :PogChamp:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes