RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i don't think that its TOO FAR OUT especially if you have a very horny sexual teenager who has already tasted the forbidden pleasures of the flesh. seriously we don't need to standardize our outlook about girls, why can't girls be as horny as a guy with a dick? me if I happen to see a beautiful Japanese girl pic and I get very hot and bothered...i rub one out. Why do you assume that girls don't have such thoughts? Maybe D saw how her pet dawg was flicking its hot, wet, drool-y tongue and got so aroused she decided to just fuck it...i needs that fido tongue in me! rite now..dawg! then who knows...maybe she goes to the extreme (which we know she will!) :p :devilish::p:love:
D's got plenty (good n plenty) of potential sex partners so if she does it doggy it wouldn't be out of sexual frustration.
I could see Elena doing bestiality far easier than D. Not saying I don't want to see D knotted, but stoned Elena is a better bet.
IMO that bitch Tyra contest girl having sex with her dog is the most plausible, she has zero origin story for conflict. Elena could catch her and use it to blackmail her to lay off D.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Hopefully Dots gets the message that many people are not happy with the relatively vanilla direction the game went vs. its initial vision, ya know, the initial vision that got most of us interested. The looming beast fetish and pure innocence to hard deviance corruption was what was supposedly going to set this one apart from the plethora of incest VNs with otherwise vanilla fetishes. Now? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
BDSM, bestiality & a little bit of NTR on the side will also be good for D as she sometimes behaves like a slave to F and really should have some self identity..

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not that I don't want to see participate in bestiality or mild BDSM, but I don't see how bestiality and BDSM would help D have a more individual identity. Having sex without F being present or letting D choose with whom she will have sex would do more to make her a more independent young woman.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Not that I don't want to see participate in bestiality or mild BDSM, but I don't see how bestiality and BDSM would help D have a more individual identity. Having sex without F being present or letting D choose with whom she will have sex would do more to make her a more independent young woman.
Not everything is or should be around personality or character development, although one could argue that exploring one's deviant side is also a character trait.
And at this point it's well established that the reason it's not gonna happen is not out-of-character issues (even after dangling the carrot in the face of supporters for well over 1.5 years, a carrot that has become rotten at this point).

As a mental exercise, what would seem more plausible to you down the line?
D being coerced/talked into such stuff by F, or D asking to explore those herself after getting a taste of the sweet life?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do agree with you that bestiality was going to be a viable option when the VN was conceived and now looks to have become more of a fetish tease as it were.
F has not coerced D into anything as of yet, it could be argued he enticed D into more intimate sex acts resulting in her having a total sexual relationship with him. But D also expressed an inner desire to become romantically involved with F.
D is beginning to desire her own sexual adventures semi-independent of F as her sex dream (and probable sex) with Martin illustrates. I personally would like to see that expanded on, and since F sort of gave her a green light to look at other people sexually that (hopefully) will happen.
D and Elena need to finally have full on lesbian sex, D has been acting like a pussy tease long enough.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I do agree with you that bestiality was going to be a viable option when the VN was conceived and now looks to have become more of a fetish tease as it were.
F has not coerced D into anything as of yet, it could be argued he enticed D into more intimate sex acts resulting in her having a total sexual relationship with him. But D also expressed an inner desire to become romantically involved with F.
D is beginning to desire her own sexual adventures semi-independent of F as her sex dream (and probable sex) with Martin illustrates. I personally would like to see that expanded on, and since F sort of gave her a green light to look at other people sexually that (hopefully) will happen.
D and Elena need to finally have full on lesbian sex, D has been acting like a pussy tease long enough.
I can get behind this post, except for the bold part. It implies that it is "not viable" anymore, whatever that means.
How is any of that not viable, apart from "I don't wanna write an arc about it" *stomps foot on the ground*.

Given that the game will be continued, there's ample time to ease in such things and not suddenly jump from having cuddly anal sex to visiting gloryholes in her spare time, which arguably does feel rushed or immersion-breaking.
But arguing that e.g. BDSM (to move away from bestiality per se) is not something that can be done is sort of weird, to say the least.
There is absolutely no really valid reason for, say, D not to try some light spanking or whatever in the heat of the moment and find out she actually likes it or gets aroused by it and feel inclined to explore this side of hers more. It's a starting point for further escalation.

Frankly, I understand it may seem that I'm heavily invested into D getting intimate with dogs. It's not about that really, getting 3 or 4 scenes at best with it won't be life-altering in any way (although I admit I'd glee with joy).
It is more about the general hard corruption that was hinted/promised, and even more about the principle of sticking with it.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I don't get why people are shitting bricks at the very mention of there being a bestiality OPTION in the game. Everything thus far has been optional except the daddy daughter relationship. You could likely never even get the dog if you chose. It could even be an "unofficial" patch if it causes payment processor problems. I'm good with whatever fetish I don't like being in the game so long as its optional. But currently nothing is slated to happen that we haven't more or less seen so. .meh.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Given that the game will be continued, there's ample time to ease in such things and not suddenly jump from having cuddly anal sex to visiting gloryholes in her spare time, which arguably does feel rushed or immersion-breaking.
But arguing that e.g. BDSM (to move away from bestiality per se) is not something that can be done is sort of weird, to say the least.
There is absolutely no really valid reason for, say, D not to try some light spanking or whatever in the heat of the moment and find out she actually likes it or gets aroused by it and feel inclined to explore this side of hers more. It's a starting point for further escalation.
Light spanking does not equal BDSM. While the former MAY be the first step towards the latter for some, it does not mean it must happen.
From my own experience most women enjoy a little light spanking as part of a sexual relationship, but so far only one has wanted more than that.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Light spanking does not equal BDSM. While the former MAY be the first step towards the latter for some, it does not mean it must happen.
From my own experience most women enjoy a little light spanking as part of a sexual relationship, but so far only one has wanted more than that.
Of course it doesn't, that's why I mentioned it only as a platform to start exploring that avenue. A form of either of the participants starting to think about it if you will.

Also, it being a game allows for a bit more unrealistic scenarios (some of which we've already witnessed).

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Oh the eternal battle for bestiality in DMD. Who would win, I wonder? 4.000+ paying subscribers or 2-3 freeloaders complaining on a pirate forum?
I backed Dots financially on Patreon way back and then Subscribe Star more recently. I stopped when it was being flatly stated there would be no bestiality by his writers here and in discord.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes