hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
I am next to all possible ways, after all this is a game and we already upset the general moral rules, so I do not see any harm to the animal sex.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I haven't been to this thread in a couple of months so imagine my surprise seeing this whole bestiality debate. I didn't even know that was a thing, looking a few pages back I can see that he answered that it wouldn't nor will it ever be a thing. Wouldn't the reasonable thing to do in this situation is accept it for what it is shrug your shoulders and move on. By the way some of you are acting you would think he made an announcement declaring that D will now be celibate and no longer engage in sexual relations with you.

This is a game where we meet your daughter for the first time since forever who prior to meeting us hasn't had even a crumb of anything even remotely sexual happen around(if you don't count E copping a feel when she gets the chance) and it's our job to slowly open her up to this world of sex and things it entails. When it comes to this whole corrupting thing the furthest I've seen it going is some exhibition with some BDSM and the occasional swinging but having her be mounted by a animal never seemed realistically possible to me considering the circumstances. Obviously we've been on different wavelengths with this whole corrupting thing if this is getting to people this much. My advice go play a game that involves that and get your fix there then come back here because the most taboo this game is gonna get is incest.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
...Obviously we've been on different wavelengths with this whole corrupting thing if this is getting to people this much. My advice go play a game that involves that and get your fix there then come back here because the most taboo this game is gonna get is incest.
Here's the thing with that, there are and have been back and forths for quite a while. And there are also things that I take issue with.

1. I take issue with the fact that it was planned from the start, and for a very long time.
- You can clearly see it the Fetishes list
- Bonus points for the doggy render to lure more suckers in, like me.
A keen eye will observe that there are entries mentioning it who are dated 2 years into developing the game.

2. I take issue with the fact that the "authorities" that adamantly said NO and the ones that propagate that information, are writers and moderators and members of the fan discord, none of which had anything to do with the game for a very long time.

3. I take issue with the fact that the excuse basically is "Awww, poor MrDots really wants to do it, but the meanie writers won't let him". Really?
And on top of that the reason for not allowing him (it really sounds silly as I type it) are:
-They don't like it.
-The usual way of having intercourse with animals is not sexy. As nothing else in the game is idealized.
Please, go to your employer and say "Boss, remember when we said we're gonna makes these boxes in red and blue? Well, make them blue only. I don't like red. I'm gonna hold my breath till it happens". See how it goes.

4. I take issue with the fact that this whole time it has been "yes-yes-yes-yes-NO", which frankly seems like a well-placed bait for extra support. At least he got a couple hundred bucks from me so I guess it worked.

5. I take issue with the fact that MrDots is widely kept on a pedestal and can do no wrong, and shame on you if you have a different opinion.

6. I take issue with many people who feel that anything being done with their digital crush that they do not like is despicable, even if they never have to experience it themselves. Withdraw your troops.

7. I take issue with the fact that whoever as so much suggests than plans should be adhered to, or hopes for a change of heart gets told to shut up because no-one else likes these things, and they are a leeching minority anyway so who cares.

So us being into different wavelengths might be because we've had different things suggested to anticipate.
It's not about anyone "getting a fix", as if this is something people requested out of the blue and not hinted upon, or something that people need to get out of their system.

I apologize for making this a bit long, and for side-tracking the thread. I will not disturb this matter further.
Everyone can go back into commenting how D's face is adorable for pages upon pages.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can get behind this post, except for the bold part. It implies that it is "not viable" anymore, whatever that means.
How is any of that not viable, apart from "I don't wanna write an arc about it" *stomps foot on the ground*.

Given that the game will be continued, there's ample time to ease in such things and not suddenly jump from having cuddly anal sex to visiting gloryholes in her spare time, which arguably does feel rushed or immersion-breaking.
But arguing that e.g. BDSM (to move away from bestiality per se) is not something that can be done is sort of weird, to say the least.
There is absolutely no really valid reason for, say, D not to try some light spanking or whatever in the heat of the moment and find out she actually likes it or gets aroused by it and feel inclined to explore this side of hers more. It's a starting point for further escalation.

Frankly, I understand it may seem that I'm heavily invested into D getting intimate with dogs. It's not about that really, getting 3 or 4 scenes at best with it won't be life-altering in any way (although I admit I'd glee with joy).
It is more about the general hard corruption that was hinted/promised, and even more about the principle of sticking with it.
I wasn't aware I bolded anything. Completely by accident. :oops:
bclearsmall.png
Sorry.

I do agree on the light BDSM, D was already handcuffed to a bed, spanked and likes her nipples pinched so it appeared there is (was) prep for her to go a bit deeper into fetish games. I'm surprised there haven't been any with Elena yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I wasn't aware I bolded anything. Completely by accident. :oops:
No, I bolded that part to emphasize that I mostly agree with what you said except that one. Miscommunication on my part. Nothing to be sorry about.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Here's the thing with that, there are and have been back and forths for quite a while. And there are also things that I take issue with.

1. I take issue with the fact that it was planned from the start, and for a very long time.
A keen eye will observe that there are entries mentioning it who are dated 2 years into developing the game.

2. I take issue with the fact that the "authorities" that adamantly said NO and the ones that propagate that information, are writers and moderators and members of the fan discord, none of which had anything to do with the game for a very long time.

3. I take issue with the fact that the excuse basically is "Awww, poor MrDots really wants to do it, but the meanie writers won't let him". Really?
And on top of that the reason for not allowing him (it really sounds silly as I type it) are:
-They don't like it.
-The usual way of having intercourse with animals is not sexy. As nothing else in the game is idealized.
Please, go to your employer and say "Boss, remember when we said we're gonna makes these boxes in red and blue? Well, make them blue only. I don't like red. I'm gonna hold my breath till it happens". See how it goes.

4. I take issue with the fact that this whole time it has been "yes-yes-yes-yes-NO", which frankly seems like a well-placed bait for extra support. At least he got a couple hundred bucks from me so I guess it worked.

5. I take issue with the fact that MrDots is widely kept on a pedestal and can do no wrong, and shame on you if you have a different opinion.

6. I take issue with many people who feel that anything being done with their digital crush that they do not like is despicable, even if they never have to experience it themselves. Withdraw your troops.

7. I take issue with the fact that whoever as so much suggests than plans should be adhered to, or hopes for a change of heart gets told to shut up because no-one else likes these things, and they are a leeching minority anyway so who cares.

So us being into different wavelengths might be because we've had different things suggested to anticipate.
It's not about anyone "getting a fix", as if this is something people requested out of the blue and not hinted upon, or something that people need to get out of their system.

I apologize for making this a bit long, and for side-tracking the thread. I will not disturb this matter further.
Everyone can go back into commenting how D's face is adorable for pages upon pages.
You aren't wrong and you literally have every right to be upset when you basically just said Mr. Dots pulled a Blizzard(Warcraft 3 Reforged). For me I saw this coming a mile away so I'm not really surprised this was a bait and switch tactic, like I said in my previous post the way the story was going it just didn't seem possible which you could attribute to the writers in some sense. If I seemed condescending in my previous post I apologize I didn't mean to come off as such. I'm just at the point now in videogame production where I no longer believe a damn thing a developer says whether major or minor past accolades and achievements mean little to me if they're just going to screw me over in the future. So once again I'll give you even better advice.

1.Never Preorder a game for a feature that the developer promised it's becoming more common practice to go back on ones word nowadays.

2.When it comes to games like this never fund a game for a particular fetish if it hasn't been implemented yet your just setting yourself up for situations like this.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wonder since Chapter 4 will be about D's rise to superstardom if there will be conflicts between D and F. She will start to grow up and have life experiences independent of F. Most time when you have an attractive girl who never knew how attractive she is or got attention and the realizes how hot she coupled with admiring attention you get a problem.
I actually want to see D rebel a little.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think you miswrote that. The fact is bestiality was planned from the start, or very early on. It said it on his Patreon page before the great purge, and as you showed with the wayback machine, on the dmd website.

This, I take issue with. Jeff Steel said that neither he nor Hearsz want bestiality. Jeff is an idea guy for dmd (and a writer for Melody, and I assume a writer for SL). Hearsz is the main writer. They both have had "anything to do with the game for a very long time".

If the writers won't write bestiality scenes, Mr.Dots can either:
  1. Fire them and get new writers, or
  2. Write it himself, or
  3. Drop it
NOTHING we do here will matter in this process.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Bestiality with the Fox - that I can endorse.

Btw, I am not anti bestiality, I just find it not very sexually attractive. But then I also don‘t find foot sex and urination very sexually attractive, and yet we have introduced those two items.

it appears to me since DMD is no longer on Patreon that Discord has a greater influence on the bestiality issue than any other platform. If bestiality lovers win the debate in that forum, then the sky is the limit.

i think Martin should come and steal D away and leave F with a box full of gerbils - then we can have NTR and bestiality in one monthly release.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Oh the eternal battle for bestiality in DMD. Who would win, I wonder? 4.000+ paying subscribers or 2-3 freeloaders complaining on a pirate forum?
Are you implying that every single one of his subscribers hates bestiality and anything non-vanilla? Because that would be an incredibly silly and unfounded assumption.

A lot of this extreme content has been teased from the very beginning of the game, so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that more than a few subscribers have been waiting for said content and will be disappointed if it is not included.

DMD is a visual novel, so if you don't want to see non-vanilla content then you are able to make the choices where you don't see it. I don't understand what people's obsession is with trying to take other people's fun away?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, to clarify things from me and from Hearsz.

1. Bestiality is not off the table.
2. Don’t know yet how it will manifest (with D; not with D)
3. Don’t know when it will manifest (though almost certainly not in Chapter 3 - though don’t put that in stone)
4. Just my opinion, but likely to be a dog
5. A dog will appear in the next release, but don’t know if that dog will have the bestiality role - or if that dog will just be a day-player (btw, the dog scene coming up is my idea and I am jazzed to see how MDots renders that scene)
6. Any bestiality will be avoidable, of course
7. I still think some NTR-light theme is a great dramatic tension filled concept, is a theme used from Casablanca to Back to the Future, and anyone who disagrees is a low self esteem weenie (oops, how’d that get in here)
8. The main administrator over on Discord is very opposed to bestiality and I value his opinion - his Issue is the lack of “free agency” similar to the issue with child-adult sex (that being said he also does not seem opposed to the dog that jumps up on the bed and starts licking at genitals while a couple has sex - since this is a fairly common experience)
9. I’ve opined that I don’t find dog renders in sex personally sexually exciting, and if we were doing this, I suggest we focus on the female reaction and not on the dog
10. I’ve also opined that male dogs in sex don’t thrust a lot and, in reality, they hump, then stick it in, the knot forms and then they just stand there
11. Bestiality has never been off the topic for either MDots or Hearsz, and there are notes on it from before Chapter 2 was even considered, as well as notes in the planning documents for it to possibly appear in Chapter 2. (I won’t go into details because this is one of those “walk the line” imo Like with D-another male sharing).
12. The plot notes I mention in 11 above, one was by MDots and one was by Hearsz, so neither are opposed to bestiality Per se.
13. Imo, I would prefer to go down the route of D and a dog involvement in a “soft core” way than Elena or Tyra in a “hard core” way - but that is only imo.

There you go. While the above does will not please everyone - and possibly not anyone - it does set forth the various shades of grey on this issue.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well if Collie cotius, Pony pounding, or Goat groping is your bag, Bon Appetit.

As for the NTR crowd you actively seek to disrupt the relationship, albeit a fictional story one that in my opinion has been a very carefully woven story of self discovery, and sexual coming of age. To what end do you feel compelled to cajole others to necessitate such a hurtful scenario into such a game, actively working to supplant the MC for another just for the FAP of it.

I can see the desire for this in some story genre's, but this story is not a dark one. Some still attempt to pressure the Dev to acquiesce to throw the story into a dark morass of self absorbed hedonism. If this is the sole desire of some I say... There are other VN's to chose from.

Remember sharing is caring lol.

Yup your right I must be a low self esteem bastard.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes