cri

Oct 23, 2017
My intention is not to throw shit, since I like this game a lot, but do not you think that the quality of the renders has been reducing programmatically since chapter 2? I understand that Cap 1 was rendered again and that is why it has tanca quality in the shading and all that. Do you know if the same will be done with the other chapters?

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
Is there some clinical adventure planned for daughter? She has to go to the doctor. Man in the 60s. He suggest a full Check up. Daughter agrees because of her upcoming Model carrier. The examines are going more and more intimitate. Daughter get's aroused because of the Situation and the touching. ......

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Okay, to clarify things from me and from Hearsz.

1. Bestiality is not off the table.
2. Don’t know yet how it will manifest (with D; not with D)
3. Don’t know when it will manifest (though almost certainly not in Chapter 3 - though don’t put that in stone)
4. Just my opinion, but likely to be a dog
5. A dog will appear in the next release, but don’t know if that dog will have the bestiality role - or if that dog will just be a day-player (btw, the dog scene coming up is my idea and I am jazzed to see how MDots renders that scene)
6. Any bestiality will be avoidable, of course
7. I still think some NTR-light theme is a great dramatic tension filled concept, is a theme used from Casablanca to Back to the Future, and anyone who disagrees is a low self esteem weenie (oops, how’d that get in here)
8. The main administrator over on Discord is very opposed to bestiality and I value his opinion - his Issue is the lack of “free agency” similar to the issue with child-adult sex (that being said he also does not seem opposed to the dog that jumps up on the bed and starts licking at genitals while a couple has sex - since this is a fairly common experience)
9. I’ve opined that I don’t find dog renders in sex personally sexually exciting, and if we were doing this, I suggest we focus on the female reaction and not on the dog
10. I’ve also opined that male dogs in sex don’t thrust a lot and, in reality, they hump, then stick it in, the knot forms and then they just stand there
11. Bestiality has never been off the topic for either MDots or Hearsz, and there are notes on it from before Chapter 2 was even considered, as well as notes in the planning documents for it to possibly appear in Chapter 2. (I won’t go into details because this is one of those “walk the line” imo Like with D-another male sharing).
12. The plot notes I mention in 11 above, one was by MDots and one was by Hearsz, so neither are opposed to bestiality Per se.
13. Imo, I would prefer to go down the route of D and a dog involvement in a “soft core” way than Elena or Tyra in a “hard core” way - but that is only imo.

There you go. While the above does will not please everyone - and possibly not anyone - it does set forth the various shades of grey on this issue.
I believe adding those NTRish undertones is oversaturating the story with conflict... incest alone is enough to cause drama especially when society has to react to it... for years Rachel was trying to separate D and her father and now that she has some ammunition in the form of incest., she won't use it but join in ? In creative writing they teach about The Truth and The Lie, DMD reached the second act of the plot, and all of a sudden you want to change the axis of the conflict ? Rookie mistake....

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
I'm new to renpy , by making visual novel game , i written a code in script.rpy and when launched game in Ren'Py Launcher by clicking the start game The image of the character was not displaying and text only showing please help me.......

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I'm new to renpy , by making visual novel game , i written a code in script.rpy and when launched game in Ren'Py Launcher by clicking the start game The image of the character was not displaying and text only showing please help me.......
Your question would be far better suited for https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-help.113/ (and quite more likely to get help). On that note, have you defined your images?

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Here's the thing with that, there are and have been back and forths for quite a while. And there are also things that I take issue with.

1. I take issue with the fact that it was planned from the start, and for a very long time.
- You can clearly see it the Fetishes list
- Bonus points for the doggy render to lure more suckers in, like me.
A keen eye will observe that there are entries mentioning it who are dated 2 years into developing the game.

2. I take issue with the fact that the "authorities" that adamantly said NO and the ones that propagate that information, are writers and moderators and members of the fan discord, none of which had anything to do with the game for a very long time.

3. I take issue with the fact that the excuse basically is "Awww, poor MrDots really wants to do it, but the meanie writers won't let him". Really?
And on top of that the reason for not allowing him (it really sounds silly as I type it) are:
-They don't like it.
-The usual way of having intercourse with animals is not sexy. As nothing else in the game is idealized.
Please, go to your employer and say "Boss, remember when we said we're gonna makes these boxes in red and blue? Well, make them blue only. I don't like red. I'm gonna hold my breath till it happens". See how it goes.

4. I take issue with the fact that this whole time it has been "yes-yes-yes-yes-NO", which frankly seems like a well-placed bait for extra support. At least he got a couple hundred bucks from me so I guess it worked.

5. I take issue with the fact that MrDots is widely kept on a pedestal and can do no wrong, and shame on you if you have a different opinion.

6. I take issue with many people who feel that anything being done with their digital crush that they do not like is despicable, even if they never have to experience it themselves. Withdraw your troops.

7. I take issue with the fact that whoever as so much suggests than plans should be adhered to, or hopes for a change of heart gets told to shut up because no-one else likes these things, and they are a leeching minority anyway so who cares.

So us being into different wavelengths might be because we've had different things suggested to anticipate.
It's not about anyone "getting a fix", as if this is something people requested out of the blue and not hinted upon, or something that people need to get out of their system.

I apologize for making this a bit long, and for side-tracking the thread. I will not disturb this matter further.
Everyone can go back into commenting how D's face is adorable for pages upon pages.
Sounds like you should demand your money back.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
i supported the game from 0.3 i think but first hint of bestiality will pretty much be the day i'll move on
Why would you leave when it was in the works at that time? Like, seriously. If you played the game back then you would have seen it listed in the fetishes and obviously that didn't stop you from playing it back then.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Why would you leave when it was in the works at that time? Like, seriously. If you played the game back then you would have seen it listed in the fetishes and obviously that didn't stop you from playing it back then.
as everyone i have my preferences. also as i stated,i started supporting the project when it had like 500 patrons,the whole story was in it's beginnings and all those fetishes were months (now years) away,why would i stop it there when the game had completely normal build up. once it reaches the point of including extreme fetish that bestiality is (no offence to anyone who enjoys that) i'll stop,i really don't see what's the problem...

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
as everyone i have my preferences. also as i stated,i started supporting the project when it had like 500 patrons,the whole story was in it's beginnings and all those fetishes were months (now years) away,why would i stop it there when the game had completely normal build up. once it reaches the point of including extreme fetish that bestiality is (no offence to anyone who enjoys that) i'll stop,i really don't see what's the problem...
Just seems weird to me to stick with a game this long only to leave when a fetish that was planned since the beginning (that you can also avoid) pops up. You might as well continue playing the game and just avoid the stuff you don't want to see and then it'll be as if it's not even there.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
v0.25 preview - Did you missed me?

Hi everyone!

Here’s the first set of previews for DMD v0.25. You can see the rest of the images on my SubscribeStar page:

DMD v.25 will be released on February 29th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support

Mrdots.

View attachment 544238 View attachment 544241 View attachment 544242
Hi !

Thanks for the sharing. There are only 3 pics for previews ?

Reactions: bobbo69

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
once it reaches the point of including extreme fetish that bestiality is (no offence to anyone who enjoys that) i'll stop,i really don't see what's the problem...
i agree with your opinion, that frankly if you aren't into something you shouldn't have to pretend to care enough to keep up with it or justify to others why you are leaving it. however i have to ask, isn't having sex with your child already pretty darn extreme?

• Haha
Reactions: youpla and wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i agree with your opinion, that frankly if you aren't into something you shouldn't have to pretend to care enough to keep up with it or justify to others why you are leaving it. however i have to ask, isn't having sex with your child already pretty darn extreme?
of course it is,but at least it's between two people :)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes