RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
At this moment for the NTR poll, the majority voted for "I am fine with NTR as long as it is 100% avoidable" and for the bestiality poll "Bestiality, even in the hardest form is ok for me, but ONLY if 100% avoidable"

Nota Bene :
- this poll has nothing to do about content for our upcomming or already existing game(s)
- this poll ist just to reflect the general stance of our playerbase for now.
- Future decissions of MrDots may be slightly affected by this poll though.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I personally am not into NTR (I love sharing though). But considering that this is the game about incest, NTR could bring some normality into everything and give D some more character. It's healthy for a young teenager to broaden her horizons and have some fun separately from her parent, maybe even get an actual caring boyfriend of her own age, at least to keep up appearance and not to attract too much attention. F and D are already too obvious and everybody is starting to get hints. Their luck can't be infinite, there gotta be some bad consequences for being too careless. And even if we ignore this, she might want to explore having a separate relationship when she finds that F wasn't faithful (no NTR on D only route). Maybe once she learns about Georgina and F, she doesn't immediately accept it. He can date all those pretty ladies behind her back, why can't she? I think turnabout is a fair play and wouldn't be surprised if she decides to have an affair with either of the photographers. Actually, it could also be a character arc for them. She might get too careless and eventually learn that photographer from Ch.1 is actually related to Lucas, she'd get scared and get back to F, saying that she was wrong and that F is perfect for her and she doesn't need anyone else because her luck with guys is horrible and only F is always there to protect her. Alternately, if she gets with Ryan, she might fall for him but then guiltily confess to F, tell him that she's confused and doesn't know what to do. There might be a choice to tell her that she shouldn't see anyone else (D remains exclusive with F and occasionally has fun with girls) or let her date Ryan (ends in open poly relationship with Georgina, D and Ryan).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I personally am not into NTR (I love sharing though). But considering that this is the game about incest, NTR could bring some normality into everything and give D some more character. It's healthy for a young teenager to broaden her horizons and have some fun separately from her parent, maybe even get an actual caring boyfriend of her own age, at least to keep up appearance and not to attract too much attention. F and D are already too obvious and everybody is starting to get hints. Their luck can't be infinite, there gotta be some bad consequences for being too careless. And even if we ignore this, she might want to explore having a separate relationship when she finds that F wasn't faithful (no NTR on D only route). Maybe once she learns about Georgina and F, she doesn't immediately accept it. He can date all those pretty ladies behind her back, why can't she? I think turnabout is a fair play and wouldn't be surprised if she decides to have an affair with either of the photographers. Actually, it could also be a character arc for them. She might get too careless and eventually learn that photographer from Ch.1 is actually related to Lucas, she'd get scared and get back to F, saying that she was wrong and that F is perfect for her and she doesn't need anyone else because her luck with guys is horrible and only F is always there to protect her. Alternately, if she gets with Ryan, she might fall for him but then guiltily confess to F, tell him that she's confused and doesn't know what to do. There might be a choice to tell her that she shouldn't see anyone else (D remains exclusive with F and occasionally has fun with girls) or let her date Ryan (ends in open poly relationship with Georgina, D and Ryan).
I do believe it has been said by Jeff Steel that Mr.Dots plans a happy ending where D and F end up together.
But just because I have a dog doesn't mean I can't occasionally pet another one.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I do believe it has been said by Jeff Steel that Mr.Dots plans a happy ending where D and F end up together.
A rewind function back to the end of chapter 2? :p That was the perfect ending for both F and D.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed. The D only route should have ended with Chapter 2. D and F were a real couple, they had escaped Rachel's evil plans, D was going to be a model, the happy couple were leaving their old life behind and planning a future together.
Perfect happy couple ending.
IMO as the game progresses it seems the focus will be on D's sexual awakening. The D only route may seem to become repetitive and may begin to feel hollow, like the route is done more as an obligation than out of the passion to tell a story.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
At this moment for the NTR poll, the majority voted for "I am fine with NTR as long as it is 100% avoidable" and for the bestiality poll "Bestiality, even in the hardest form is ok for me, but ONLY if 100% avoidable"

Nota Bene :
- this poll has nothing to do about content for our upcomming or already existing game(s)
- this poll ist just to reflect the general stance of our playerbase for now.
- Future decissions of MrDots may be slightly affected by this poll though.
Where's this from?

Reactions: ToTeras

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Agreed. The D only route should have ended with Chapter 2. D and F were a real couple, they had escaped Rachel's evil plans, D was going to be a model, the happy couple were leaving their old life behind and planning a future together.
Perfect happy couple ending.
IMO as the game progresses it seems the focus will be on D's sexual awakening. The D only route may seem to become repetitive and may begin to feel hollow, like the route is done more as an obligation than out of the passion to tell a story.
Agreed. My interest in Ch 3 definitely hasn't been as high as it was in Ch 2. For anyone familiar with anime, the post-Ch 2 stuff seems kind of like OVA fanservice tacked onto the main story. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not as fulfilling as that story arc from the beginning to the end of Ch 2.

greeto332

Nov 30, 2017
We need more grinding and tightsjob (maybe in public), dickplay and all those general things that arouse your shaft before tha actual penetration. If MrDots want to milk the cow, he must be sure ppl milk their hand ;)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Agreed. My interest in Ch 3 definitely hasn't been as high as it was in Ch 2. For anyone familiar with anime, the post-Ch 2 stuff seems kind of like OVA fanservice tacked onto the main story. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not as fulfilling as that story arc from the beginning to the end of Ch 2.
Probably because we were all wondering what would happen in next update. Now that F and D are having sex, the wonder isn't there anymore

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes