roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
If you want to see D with a doggy, you can allways download "our fathers" . I don`t like the idea that they stole the DMD concept to make money with it, but it sort off features D with a dog.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If you want to see D with a doggy, you can allways download "our fathers" . I don`t like the idea that they stole the DMD concept to make money with it, but it sort off features D with a dog.
This is sorta kinda an option, but not really. Maybe down the line, though hardly at the moment. And this is mostly from a player engagement perspective rather than whatever content it dabbles with (be it bestiality, BDSM or whatever fetish one would desire to see).

When there's a years-long engagement with a game, a "spin-off" based on the model and a vague backstory is not that much of an alternative in terms of mental investment (for me at least).
It's akin to rendering your own fan images with whatever scenario you like. Sure, the characters look the same but...."meh" is probably my go-to reaction.

Also, what's the stolen concept? The notion of "Dad(dy) fucks daughter", the model used, or the slight story nudges to DMD? Admittedly, I have not paid that much attention to it's premise.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The DMD concept? o_O

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, could anyone put here what MrDots wrote on Patreon and no other site about a survey?
DMD Chapter 4

Hi everyone,

as we have promised, the upcoming scene will feature some long awaited fetishes that have been on the list since day 1. Since not everyone is going to be satisfied with the content of the following update, we've decided to add an additional day so people who would like to avoid certain encounters won't feel left out.

So, without further ado, those are the top 5 contenders to choose from for the next event:
  • Chihuahua
  • Puli
  • Xoloitzcuintle
  • Chinese Crested
Good luck with the voting,
your Mrpoints.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I decided to continue the game, in the hope that nothing I hate will happen,
now I come across this poll,
I was worried, I don't know what the game will look like from now on.
Whether MrDots will continue with his original ideas, or give in to those people who enjoy NTR's misfortune.
You do know that any content that's added to the game can be avoided, right? Quit complaining. And NTR or anything else isn't even confirmed so just sit tight and stop worrying about something that hasn't even happened.

Reactions: fbass and tazaaron

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
i guess, but it's got nothing to offer till the end of the month. and i enjoy the company of you fine folks ever so much, so why not sit and wonder about what may be so we can just keep on hangin :)
I always get the come on a little before update and then disappear after update cause it's always the same thing being said...."I need a save" (Ya got time...play it again)..."NTR" (Go back a few pages and read)....blah blah blah

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I always get the come on a little before update and then disappear after update cause it's always the same thing being said...."I need a save" (Ya got time...play it again)..."NTR" (Go back a few pages and read)....blah blah blah
true, i don't tend to post a ton myself. but never hurts to have a friendly chitchat.

Reactions: V&M and Ed B
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes