Jun 1, 2017
I don’t think mr.dots will include a render between D and Martin , because he always takes things slowly , I think he will take an anal scene more than sharing.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you for answering, although I understood almost nothing, especially this part:
So, without further ado, those are the top 5 contenders to choose from for the next event:

Chihuahua
Puli
Xoloitzcuintle
Chinese Crested

Would that be dog breeds?
then will we have sharing and zoophilia?
so, next update we will have zoophilia instead of martin and d :( ?

For myself, i'm clearly not expecting for this...

I hope d will go back to see her mother, and i hope some blackmail stuff with the doctor and his friend ( elena can make this happen :p ).

If it have to be dirty, i prefer this way ( but i know, erveryone one have his own way and taste, hope mrdot will think about mine haha).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D with Elena is good enough for me.
Well D with, Elena, Jennifer, Olivia, Georgina, one of the model competitors (hopefully Asian), some cute chick she met by random at the nude beach, Cassandra and her girlfriend. Sophie from Melody who happens to be in Seaside on vacation.
Damn it D deserves a harem too!

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I really enjoy playing this game. Here's what I hope to see in the future

# F and D have sex in front of Rachel.

# F and D fuck each other in front of complete strangers may be in that restaurant better if in a crowded beach.

# As Martin is coming D can have some scenes with him may be not all the way but some kinky scene. Then in the future MMF.

# D celebrates 'World Nature Day' in the nude and do all her activities outside without a single thread on her body. Full exhibitionist

# Daughter swap with Olivia and Graham.

# When close to the end D arranges a fund collecting event to save the abandoned "Dogs". Where anyone can come and bang her for 25$. The guy with the binocular would be very excited to save the 'Dogs'. :LOL::LOL:

# After having so much sex day after day her lust becomes uncontrollable, she completely lost her mind and begin to engage herself in gang-bangs (3sum, 4sum) relentlessly. At the end D begin to beg to each and everyone she meets to fuck herself. ;););)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With Martin showing up, and possibly Elena and Jennifer dropping by I just want to see where D and F are going put all of their guests in one apartment.
I would however be surprised if D has sex with Martin this update. That seems a bit rushed for DMD. Maybe flirting, D and F talking about her sexual feeling toward Martin, possibly even D giving Martin a bj while F watches them (probably covertly), but I'd be surprised by full on sex, or D getting spit roasted by Martin and F. Now Martin and Elena with a strap-on double teaming D would be interesting.

Last edited:

BK186

May 18, 2017
Do you know what light-NTR is?

Some would argue there is already light-NTR, with the sharing paths. D's dream about Martin could be too.

His comment didn't even say there will be NTR, in fact he has said the opposite a lot of times. All he said is he himself likes it as a concept.

7. I still think some NTR-light theme is a great dramatic tension filled concept, is a theme used from Casablanca to Back to the Future, and anyone who disagrees is a low self esteem weenie (oops, how’d that get in here)

He then said MrDots doesn't want any kind of NTR in the game, so there will definitely be no NTR in DMD.

Vanderlei Monteiro

You are offended because you didn't understand what he said. You replied before this was edited, hopefully this explains it better.

1- Jeff likes it as a concept
2- Jeff has said there won't be any lots of times
3- MrDots doesn't want any NTR at all

Therefor, there will not be any.
it already writes there, it will not be valid in the current games. After that, they conducted a survey for the new games.

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
I'm on the path of sharing, I don't care about that, bestiality maybe I take a look out of curiosity, so I'm on the path of sharing, I don't mind sharing with anyone, now I ask, why NTR? I know it will be avoidable, even so I don't like the idea, as I don't think it matches D's personality either, nor do I think F deserves it. I only tolerate NTR if the character really deserves it, if it makes her suffer, hurt her, humiliate her, then I will be the first to want that. I don't see that that will add anything, on the contrary, it may even lose supporters.
That would be it, my thought.
Theres gonna be nothing of it in the game though, they specifically said it wasn't

Reactions: V&M

penguinfeet

Oct 4, 2017
Lili von Shtüpp, the "Teutonic Titwillow" from Blazing Saddles springs to mind with Martin.
D could ask F about a something that Elena told her that some black men are really special,
F tells D to spy on Martin in the shower....
D comes running back to F with her eyes wide open saying ...."Oh Daddy its true ..its true "

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes