Sep 21, 2017
i'm still hoping that D sees two dogs sexing it out in front of her...planting a bestiality seed. it could happen with martin around also planting a future "what if i fuck martin without F knowing?"...which happens to be seen by both elena and jen...planting a "we could get F for ourselves without D"....

...i love the multiverse/parallel worlds...thank you sliders!

sliders.jpg

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
If it was 100% guaranteed that it will not have NTR, I would even like to support it monthly, I'm supporting other games, but I'm losing interest in one, so I could stop supporting that one to support this one, but I'm afraid to regret it, if the developer give your arm to cheer for NTR lovers.
The developer wants none of it in the game. Even if it looks like it is they guaranteed it wont! Unless you consider sharing that then thats you, but at the end of the day its always going to be D and F

Reactions: V&M

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
So, chapter 1 was - undressing my daughter, 2 - squirting my daughter, 3 - fucking my daughter. What chapter 4 is going to be about? Banging my daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: Magixian

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
NRT fanboy stays on the page, who doesn't like it (me for example) looking for another game, it would be so simple
I don't think much will change while it is preventable. But if it happens with the animals, I will clearly switch to a different game, it's disgusting ...

Reactions: V&M

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's interesting. Will Chapter 4 have D pregnant at the end or throughout the entire Chapter?
D being pregnant would limit what she could and could not do, for instance that ends D's drinking.
As long as it's optional.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
That's interesting. Will Chapter 4 have D pregnant at the end or throughout the entire Chapter?
D being pregnant would limit what she could and could not do, for instance that ends D's drinking.
As long as it's optional.
If i remember ch4 will be about her model career ( pregnancy is an ending/possibility always avoidable)

Reactions: RustyV
Sep 21, 2017
If i remember ch4 will be about her model career ( pregnancy is an ending/possibility always avoidable)
would drugs (ecstacy, mj, etc.) also be possible? it is a plausible route for someone who wants to be famous/or would become famous...it could also assist on a plausible NETORI instead! (becoz of a bunch of raggity anns around here against ntr)...

...like you know...D stealing...

chad from tyra or graham from his d or that new boytoy of margo...oooh the possibilities when using drugs...

...i love cocaine :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :poop::poop::poop::p:p:p

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: V&M and Brenda
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes