Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is actually the right decision. It isn't good when story scatters to episodic events and episodic chars. I hope they will also find some time to remaster chapter 1, because as for now it's the weakest part, it quite boring and absolutely skippable.
From what it says on that page they are going to go back through the first 2 chapters and clean things up/fix thing.

• Love
Reactions: V&M and Kryapa

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This is actually the right decision. It isn't good when story scatters to episodic events and episodic chars. I hope they will also find some time to remaster chapter 1, because as for now it's the weakest part, it quite boring and absolutely skippable.
From what it says on that page they are going to go back through the first 2 chapters and clean things up/fix thing.
I was thinking they will do it for ch.2 and ch.3
After all chapter 1 have a remastered version in 0.14.I doubt they will rework the renders.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 2 was when DMD's future was unsure so there are some issue that could be fixed.

Reactions: Ed B
Jun 1, 2017
I think it will take more than chapter four , Cause he said it will be two chapter now 4 maybe after 5 months will be 5 chapter because there’s lots of routes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don’t think so .
Their words, not mine.

Chapter 3, which we are currently working on, will now end shortly after the frequently mentioned modeling competition that our lovely D will be competing in. We want the fourth chapter to be focused on D’s rise to fame, sort of in a way like we did with Melody.

Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.
4 chapters.

Sep 21, 2017
They are only stretching it to 4 to finish up the main girls, the 4th will focus on them alone and the daughters career.

I won't go any longer.
I don’t think so .
gawd i hope it doesn't end...there should be a season 2...there's still college life...after college perma job life with a side of sexytimes...then marriage or something like that and preggers! i think the preggy thing should be delayed until my D has a more matured look...so we should have more seasons, just like anime! :p :p :p

Jun 1, 2017
gawd i hope it doesn't end...there should be a season 2...there's still college life...after college perma job life with a side of sexytimes...then marriage or something like that and preggers! i think the preggy thing should be delayed until my D has a more matured look...so we should have more seasons, just like anime! :p :p :p
I hope too ✌

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, it is being feared by many people, we hope it is just to improve the story. Although as I said, it had been discarded, but now even research has been done, I think the developer should be clear and make a post talking about all his plans and frankly say if he will have these other tags (NTR and Bestiality)
in DMD. Those who don't like it, have the option to stop playing before it happens, I know it will be avoidable, but there are people who don't even want to (I think the same)
If you go to site or Discord, Mr. Dots let's people know future plans and developments. As for the tags...both tags were removed. If you were to go back about 100 pages you can read all the NTR comments (including Jeff Steels) and see why they were

Reactions: V&M

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a feeling activity in this thread is going to skyrocket in about 10 days.

• Haha
Reactions: Magixian

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, I don't use Discord (I'm a bit anti-social) and in Patreon it seems that you have to have an account and be a customer to be able to read, but it was worth explaining, if I really cancel one of the subscriptions of the other games I support, I will support this one. (y)
MrDotsgames.com...Link is on first page

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Tbh the only sharing path im looking forward to is Graham and Olivia, Ryan or Martin really don't catch my attention that much for me lol. Still pure D route all the way though!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm thinking we will have the first share, but I don't know which of the three, Martin, Graham or Ryan (photographer) (sorry if I misspelled, my English is not perfect) But something tells me it will be Ryan.
I don't know if Ryan will be D's first other guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had another revealing photo-shoot with him.
IMO I can't see D jumping Martin in this update, Mr.Dots builds slow. However D had a fantasy about him, and F did mention it was normal to notice other people. So maybe some nude beach flirting, or after a night out drinking a late night hand job.
Graham is still an otpion and he has to have D blue balls syndrome. D+Olivia alternating bjs with each others partners.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes