proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As for Martin, I agree. Actually I don't even know how it will happen, a lot is missing, they don't even know each other well, have sex with him just because he borrowed the van or had a dream, I think this is very weak, Graham already has some background story, Ryan the photo sections , but Martin has nothing.
Agree, If update was every 3 months with game being finished this year, I could see Martin scene being rushed.
With bi-monthly update cycle and Chapter 4, don't see it happening in the next update.
D likes Olivia but don't think that there is any mutual interest between D and Graham.

At this point, most believable would be double date with Ryan and Margo.
MC already had 3-some with D and Margo, Margo and Ryan dated few times plus D feels at ease around Ryan.

Sep 21, 2017
well im not into NTR but giving F a shootgun and make him the daddynator who hunts down those who trying get hands on D would be ok for me^^

(cos she had enough trouble like this in the past and thats the only way to make sure she is safe)

..he could say some Arnold S. stuff like "i cum again"

( the idea is free of charge )
(..and i know the story set up is probably allready finished ..so no matter what we write here wouldnt change anything ,i was just kidding)
but the question is...are you open for something like this for YOUR D?

• Haha
Reactions: Cami_Seta

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I would like to know why when someone says something contrary to the shit of NTR and Bestiality many leave for offense, but when they post the shit of pictures with dogs every day and talking about NTR, nobody complains? I am coming to the conclusion that this is the personality of these people, and I sincerely hope that MrDots does not listen to them.
You want to argue, do it with facts, not offenses.
Wasn't in offence that my last reply to you about it all. It was fact in saying full explanation of why tags were removed can be read in prior post. So why ALWAYS keep bring the same subject back up?

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Graham and Olivia provide the perfect cover story for Rachel's arrival. They could act like (and probably actually in foursome) they are paired up. While she would be pissed at them for dating each other's daughters. It would not give her any legal ground.
Ryan would be a more her age bf, but Graham could be put down to a "Daddy issue" as she has been denied her father while growing up.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe they will do a SURPRISE twist and Rachel will show up and they will tell her that Olivia is pregnant with F baby o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Or maybe Olivia isn't even pregnant....Olivia and D had a lesbian encounter...grinded......and D squirted SOOOOOO much that it filled Olivia and has made her look like she has a baby bump

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as i'm aware they were picked for the role.

Don't let them get to you, it's not as if anyone gives a shit what they say anyway. You aren't the first to bring it up, there are a few people I know like to wind them up for giggles.

I know there are more than a few don't like them.

Just ignore their drivvle and always remember that it could be worse ...... you could be them.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Indeed, good moderators must have a certain level of "abstraction". Enforcing own standards and opinions is not the job of a mod. They must stand above the opinions and especially above their own opinion to be objectve and use their rights responsible. Only by this they can do their job and moderate a discussion.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
As far as i'm aware they were picked for the role.

Don't let them get to you, it's not as if anyone gives a shit what they say anyway. You aren't the first to bring it up, there are a few people I know like to wind them up for giggles.
Good to know. I assume Mr. Dots doesn't really know what happens in that server? If I was him and was aware of the shit they're doing in the community created in my name, I would revoke their admin/mod status in a heartbeat. It's just bad business.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good to know. I assume Mr. Dots doesn't really know what happens in that server? If I was him and was aware of the shit they're doing in the community created in my name, I would revoke their admin/mod status in a heartbeat. It's just bad business.
I'm not sure he does know what goes on most of the time.

The guy's pretty busy. If they keep up acting like they do they will probably lose their position eventually anyway.

Mikey337

Jul 5, 2017
I'm a moderator from an adult chat sex room in my spare time and yes it's demanding, the hardest bit is having to bite your tongue at times and not forcing your own opinions in it, but the guidelines set.

Reactions: V&M
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes