Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But this game name is Dating My DAUGHTER, not Dating My Secretary;)
Except you can date Georgina so your point makes no sense.

The 4th chapter is all about the relationships he has with the other main girls as well as his daughter.

So it pretty much is dating my secretary ... and my daughters friends ... and possibly my ex wife.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It would have been nice, if it was when it was every three months, it would be one day per month, now it will be every two months, which will be one day per month, but it would be good if it were 5 days for each update.
there will be no changes in update content's length. The amount of content has nothing to do with the shedule of updates, because all updates for MrDots games are always 1 month of work between each update - no matter for what game.
They work on ongoing 2 games, and every month they change the game. So for example if DMD is updated every 2 months, Mr Dots works one month on game X, then 1month on DMD, then again 1 month on game X ... and so on.
So still every update is 1 month of work.
During Melody, the shedule was 2:1, so they worked 1 Month on DMD, then 1 month on Melody (update released), then another month on Melody (next update released), and then they worked another month for DMD.
So DMD was out every 3 months, but still just 1 month of work per update.
The only thing which changed is, that you now get a DMD update every 2 months, instead of every 3 -> nevertheless every update will still have 2 ingame days and 1 month of developements work - like it has been before

Reactions: EqiUse79

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
IMPORTANT EDIT (made several minutes after this post was original made):
This post is NOT related to V&M in special, who posted few posts ago. it is more a general statement about why people still keep bringing NTR discussions up
continue now with origin post:

Not trying to be rude but why do you keep bringing ntr up if there's gonna be none of it in the game?
probably because some people still don't get the difference between NTR, sharing, and cuckolding.
Some player still think that every content involving other NPC is NTR.
I still wait for the day, when they start calling MFF or MMF as NTR too ;)

So:
sharing (netorase) = BOTH partners agree to have sex together with others (YES, MFF and MFF are also SHARING !!!)
cuckolding (netori) = one partner AGREES that the other one has sex with a third one, and LIKES and WANTS to watch them (cuckolding is a sort of sharing too imho)
but:
NTR (netorare) = at least one partner does NOT agree the other one having sex with 3rd ones, but is kind of forced to see or hear about something like that (by accident, or forced by other ones). The intention of NTR is to make someone jealous or feeling bad, hurt emotions, or even to take the beloved away from.

The big difference between sharing and NTR is, that NTR is UNWANTED (leads to bad emotions), while sharing is WANTED (leads to satisfaction).

Also a common mistake:
NTR is ONLY netorare. Still some players think that NTR is the global term for several other things like for example netori (cuckolding), or netorase (sharing).
"cheating" is a kind of NTR too, but cuckolding/sharing are differnt things

just study:

I agree that some players never made the effort, to get into the terms and REAL meaning. They just grabbed a word "NTR" somewhere, been told "NTR is having sex with others", and then there will be a huge misunderstanding when some use the terms in right way. Or even worse: When players been told and still believe that NTR is the global term for all "netor..." stuff, which is still WRONG !!! That's why there is this discussion starting over and over again.

Back to MrDots games:
He still will NOT have any NTR in his games, but still sharing (maybe cuckolding) => all WANTED activities, and explicite chosen by the player (avoidable)

EDIT:
Best to try to explain it like "BIKE"
- a "Bike" is something with 2 wheels
- a "Motor bike" is close to that, but still something different
- a "scooter" is something completely differnet, but still has 2 wheels (Nobody would call a scooter as "bike" just because of it's 2 wheels
=> so even they have something in common, they are different things, same goes for NTR (netorare), netori, netorase and all other "netor...." stuff

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
probably because some people still don't get the difference between NTR, sharing, and cuckolding.

So:
sharing = BOTH partners agree to have sex together with others (YES, MFF and MFF are also SHARING !!!)
cuckolding = one partner AGREES that the other one has sex with a third one, and LIKES and WANTS to watch them (cuckolding is a sort of sharing too imho)
but:
NTR (netorare) = at least one partner does NOT agree the other one having sex with 3rd ones, but is kind of forced to see or hear about something like that (by accident, or forced by other ones). The intention of NTR is to make someone jealous or feeling bad, hurt emotions, or even to take the beloved away from.

The big difference between sharing and NTR is, that NTR is UNWANTED (leads to bad emotions), while sharing is WANTED (leads to satisfaction).

Also a common mistake:
NTR is ONLY netorare. Still some players think that NTR is the global term for several other things like for example netori (cuckolding), or netorase (sharing).

just study:

I agree that some players never made the effort, to get into the terms and REAL meaning. They just grabbed a word "NTR" somewhere, been told "NTR is having sex with others", and then there will be a huge misunderstanding when some use the terms in right way. That's why there is this discussion starting over and over again.

Back to MrDots games:
He still will NOT have any NTR in his games, but still sharing (maybe cuckolding) => all WANTED activities, and explicite chosen by the player (avoidable)
I agree with all that, except "NTR is ONLY netorare".

NeToRare
NeToRi
NeToRase

it can be any of the 3. And frequently Japanese games that claim to be NTR are not netorare, but one of the others.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017

So:
sharing = BOTH partners agree to have sex together with others (YES, MFF and MFF are also SHARING !!!)
cuckolding = one partner AGREES that the other one has sex with a third one, and LIKES and WANTS to watch them (cuckolding is a sort of sharing too imho)
but:

Also a common mistake:

just study:

I agree that some players never made the effort, to get into the terms and REAL meaning. They just grabbed a word "NTR" somewhere, been told "NTR is having sex with others", and then there will be a huge misunderstanding when some use the terms in right way. That's why there is this discussion starting over and over again.

Back to MrDots games:
Whole point before all this was about tags not being on game. Was told to go back and look at previous conversations about it and why they were removed....but yet keeps bringing it up

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I agree with all that, except "NTR is ONLY netorare".

NeToRare
NeToRi
NeToRase

it can be any of the 3. And frequently Japanese games that claim to be NTR are not netorare, but one of the others.
NOPE - COMMON mistake
NTR is NOT the term for all of that

EXACTLY that's the reason for all misunderstandings
NTR is ONLY ONLY ONLY netorare by definition!!!!
Just because players use it the wrong way does not make this beeing something more
you can search for it, and you will always just get NTR = Netorare -> nothing else

Of course you can still find the term "netor" in any of that, and all contain N, T, and R - but that still does not change anything.

I cant say USA is a place for bad persons, just because Union of Social Asholes -> U.S.A (sorry for that words, but you see what i mean? NTR is by definition ONLY netorare, in coincidence there are similar words, but that doesn't make them part of NTR though

EDIT:
Just try yourself and search for "definition of NTR" - you will always get the same result: NTR = notorare - no mentioning anything else, or more than that. (ok, you might find something else if you search long enough, but still you then have to ask, if that site is right). Not everything which is written somewhere has to be the truth XD. Believe me (i got friends who studied japanese culture) NTR is only netorare.

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
NTR is ONLY ONLY ONLY netorare by definition!!!!
I would agree with you but language keeps changing the definition of words.

Take a word like marriage and replace it in your post for NTR

"You can search for it, and you will always just get Marriage = Legal relationship into which a man and a woman enter for the purpose of making a home and often raising a family "

But it doesn't mean that anymore - just like marriage the original definition of NTR has now changed in the wider community

Reactions: BloodyMares

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I would agree with you but language keeps changing the definition of words.

Take a word like marriage and replace it in your post for NTR

"You can search for it, and you will always just get Marriage = Legal relationship into which a man and a woman enter for the purpose of making a home and often raising a family "

But it doesn't mean that anymore - just like marriage the original definition of NTR has now changed in the wider community
well, if a community thinks they need to change meaning of words, they still have no rights to complain when someone still uses the terms in the right way.
Just when lots of people doing something wrong does not make the wrong thing changing to something right.

Don't get me wrong - i don't judge
Still i want to show where the discussions and misunderstandings come from, and why this is an endless ongoing discussion at all

I just have to laugh everytime, when people claim "NTR" being the global term for all, then talk that they don't like "NTR", but still like 3-some which is MFF -> MFF is sharing, and sharing is "netorase", which would be NTR (in their definition)..............
See what i mean? they contradict themselves!

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Please all - move the off topic NTR to Off-Topic (search for NTR and you'll have a lot of people and threads to discuss this with). Let's leave this thread to game discussion. Don't want this to always pinging us with nothing about the game...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes