Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Amazing how a bad text interpretation generated all this discussion, and even calling me an idiot (in other words of course)
First, I didn't say there will be, okay?
second, it was just to say that even if he didn't have it, it would satisfy both sides, since D would have sex with other men.
But no, we're going to crucify him, aren't we, Hyperserver?
As for the NTR discussion, i can't remember to have insulted ANYONE, not even you in special. I replied to another user who asked why people always "keep bringing ntr up". I also cant see anything where i called you "idiot" (or having used any other words like that). I just told in general, why NTR is still ongoing discussion at all. Not only over here.

so please stop insulting me for having done things, which i clearly haven't done - thanks

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
V&M if i would intentially have something to say to you, or about you, i would have quoted YOU or mentioned it in any way.

So please don't interprete things just like you want to.

Just saying again: i never mentioned you, nor did i intend to say something about you in ANY way.

Note (in general - not related to V&M in special):
Why do people always try to read between the lines, and try to implicite things which are not even written anywhere?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But isn't that exactly what you did with my comment?
My English is not the best, I may have written something wrong, but they criticized me for bringing it up, is NTR taboo now?
As I explained, it was not in this sense, it was to show that both could benefit from sharing, who likes or dislikes that word.
Where in my comment did I say there would be?
As I said earlier, my English may not be good, so forgive me if something doesn't make sense.
don't worry - misunderstandings happen.
I am also not english native though.
I just want to clarify, that i never intended to insult you - i just wanted to say in general why people keep on NTR discussions.
Just to make this more clear, i also edited my original thread over there (see here), and added right at top, that i clearly DON'T post that because of your post before.

You are still fine - don't worry

Reactions: Magixian

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I agree with that, Graham and Olivia would an interesting 'daughter-swap' foursome.. Ryan could lead to more Lucas fuck that.. and Martin he can just go back to iirc Maria (wtf was the bosses name)?

Reactions: Cami_Seta

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
As for Martin, I still can't imagine how they will get into sex, I believe that they don't have a background for it, and honestly, I wouldn't mind if there was nothing between them (one big cock is enough for our D)
Graham and Ryan are fine. (but if I have Martin, I'll see it too)
MrDots has some great writers im pretty sure they can build it up with him!

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
I'm taking the two routes, the sharing is just out of curiosity, but the main route and the one that will be kept in my mind and heart will be the route of D and the girls (along with D)
Same here , mine is just D only no one else but im gonna see the sharing scenes to see what its all about , i just hope we can get some pregnancy stuff soon or at least off the pill with D (with F only) lol

Reactions: V&M

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I just can't wait for the day when Geo confesses to D about her relationship with F so they don't have to be secretive anymore. I'm curious about how their relationship will develop. D already sees Geo as a mother-figure but is it going to turn into a threesome relationship or will D just accept her as F's other girlfriend? I can see how D might have insecurities about who F loves more and who he considers as his "main" girlfriend (given that she still has that traditional romantic monogamous view on love). She might be ok sharing F with other girls for some fun and sexy times together occasionally but having other "sister-wife" or "mother-wife"? And while I can see D accepting Elena or Jen as another girlfriend for F, them being besties and such, it could be difficult with Georgina as her Elektra complex might trigger her jealousy and make her feel inferior due to Geo being an older, smarter, sexier and overall better partner for F. Would Geo make her feel secure by making sweet love to her? Would F explain the concept of polyamory? Would D agree to let F marry Geo instead and let go of her slightly naive dream of marrying her Daddy?
See, I'm so impatient I have all sorts of theories!

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
About the previews, why winter? Seaside seems to have the same climate as Florida, so that seems unlikely. Traveling is also very unlikely, since they just moved to seaside. What is this about really?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes