John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder if we're gonna be able to put on a show for the binoculars guy? Like, F, D, Elena, and the other girls all go to the beach and have a giant orgy while the binoculars guy watches from the bushes ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting thoughts, i'm not so involved in this game anymore since I don't find chapter 3 interesting, but Georgina and D and Elena and Jen are my fav characters; I think the daughter seems a bit jelous about Georgina already in chapter 1, not so much about Elena and Jen so I think she can accept them easier, and we saw how easy she accepted Elena.

My own hope is that Georgina and the daughter can become much better friends so that way, they can have their own thing or maybe even a relationship and that way she will accept her, we see some of that now with the models stuff, but then Georgina has dissappeared so its a bit odd, I thought she would be much more involved. Well, since how lazy most of the stuff have been so far in this chapter my fear is they will just shoehorn the "threesome" etc scenes in without much explenation, seems to be the current road.
IMO D was okay with sharing Elena for several reasons, they were having a light sexual relationship anyway, D felt guilty about sneaking around with Elena, and it seems D wants to have lesbian sex with her bestie and the threesome was a safe method.
As for there not being much build up to threesome and other sex, that was done in the preceding chapter. This is the end result of all that flirting and all of those secret liaisons.
I do agree D+Georgian would be great.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
About the previews, why winter? Seaside seems to have the same climate as Florida, so that seems unlikely. Traveling is also very unlikely, since they just moved to seaside. What is this about really?
Maybe some fan thought naked D frolicking in the snow would be hot and the writers agreed.
Probably just a back drop though.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I respect your opinion, but I wholeheartedly hope that it will be none of that, and that D and F will end together, without the possibility of being different.
I would like it to be the ending in the route where you have small amount of Love points and are seeing other girls as well. If you don't want to see that, just farm Love points. It's actually harder to miss getting Love points now, they almost don't even contribute to anything at this stage. Having them play a role in the end would make it like they weren't in the game for nothing.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I like having love points help determine a particular ending, I would want a range.
To get the Melody perfect ending I had to replay the whole game to get all the necessary points.
In some aspect LPs make sense because how much mutual affection the characters share would determine their relationship ending.
In real life I usually get around 5 before I fuck up my relationship somehow. :LOL:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
While I like having love points help determine a particular ending, I would want a range.
To get the Melody perfect ending I had to replay the whole game to get all the necessary points.
In some aspect LPs make sense because how much mutual affection the characters share would determine their relationship ending.
In real life I usually get around 5 before I fuck up my relationship somehow. :LOL:
Which is why I prefer it when there are no arbitrary points in VN games. If the ending is determined by your decisions in the past then it gets the job done and eliminates the need of balancing the points to avoid farming. Now that there are points, however, you need to stick with them and make them count at least.

Reactions: RustyV

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As for Martin, I still can't imagine how they will get into sex, I believe that they don't have a background for it, and honestly, I wouldn't mind if there was nothing between them (one big cock is enough for our D)
Graham and Ryan are fine. (but if I have Martin, I'll see it too)
I posted while ago, it could be night orgy at nudist beach after evening of of drinking.
One of the girls suggests to move their beach picnic to nudist side.
MC, D, Elena, Jennifer, Margo, Ryan, Olivia, Graham and possibly few more (voyeur bar owner).
But that sounds more like grand finale for me.
Could also be initiated as celebration party for D winning modeling contest.

Reactions: compusavvy and V&M

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Now I would like to take some questions, if possible with the people closest to MrDots. But I already want to record that it is not an offense, contempt or anything in that sense, but because I don't understand anything about programming, graphics engine, hardware and software and those things.
That said, let's go to the question: "Animations", I'll be honest, they are very weak, I see in other games wonderful and realistic animations using Ren'Py, Fashion Business for example, there must be others similar or even better animated, but only this one came to mind, and it will serve to exemplify, have you ever imagined DMD with those animations? Vagina with movement, very realistic penetration, in DMD it seems that it is penetrating with it closed and sometimes penetrating out of place (Margo). So I would like to know if it would be inexperience, if it is, it would be totally understandable and forgivable, after all, no one is born knowing, and I hope that MrDots is in the process of learning and improving his abilities.
Or is it hardware and or software? Program versions?
DMD would deserve an animation worthy of the game it is.
As I said at the beginning, I'm not complaining, just to know.
I can think of two reasons why animations are uncommon.
1) Technical expertise, in how to use the rendering and editing tools to get a good result.
2) Time, specifically rendering time. Swapping a single still image for a 2 second animation probably means 15-25 times the rendering time, if you want fluid animations.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now I would like to take some questions, if possible with the people closest to MrDots. But I already want to record that it is not an offense, contempt or anything in that sense, but because I don't understand anything about programming, graphics engine, hardware and software and those things.
That said, let's go to the question: "Animations", I'll be honest, they are very weak, I see in other games wonderful and realistic animations using Ren'Py, Fashion Business for example, there must be others similar or even better animated, but only this one came to mind, and it will serve to exemplify, have you ever imagined DMD with those animations? Vagina with movement, very realistic penetration, in DMD it seems that it is penetrating with it closed and sometimes penetrating out of place (Margo). So I would like to know if it would be inexperience, if it is, it would be totally understandable and forgivable, after all, no one is born knowing, and I hope that MrDots is in the process of learning and improving his abilities.
Or is it hardware and or software? Program versions?
DMD would deserve an animation worthy of the game it is.
As I said at the beginning, I'm not complaining, just to know.
The biggest problem with animations is the time.For a realy good animations and not a simple loop you will need to add at least one more month between updates.Not to mention for such a big number of animations we usualy have in DMD he probably will need 2 more months.
A pity, this game deserves it.
It would be nice that if after he finished, MrDots took him without time to finish and remade all the animations, with time and without haste, I believe he has a special affection for this game, since it is his first and longest so far .
I doubt that there will be a big change in the animations for the rebuilds of finished chapters.After all we are talking for something like 1000 animations.That will take an year,probably more because he have another game to work on.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've read there are plans to "renovate" Chapter 2.
Probably all the chapters will get a going over when the VN is completed.
Bear in mind DMD started 3 years ago, and in tech-time that can be the equivalent of decades. If DMD were begun today I'm sure the characters would look even better.
I kind of would like to see a Mr.Dots render of D using the latest gen software.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Something I'm confused about, how does F learn that Elena knows about him and D? He doesn't know in chapter 2, yet before they meet again in 3 he's telling Graham that Elena knows about the relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
When I play, I try to get into the character (in a good way :ROFLMAO: ) and this ending suggested by you would leave me out of the end, how can I be out of the end, being me the protagonist;)?
It was a joke.
Don't think that anyone would seriously consider that ending.
But if game was Dating my dad, well...
Also D could be legally separated from MC due to incest.

Reactions: V&M

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Something I'm confused about, how does F learn that Elena knows about him and D? He doesn't know in chapter 2, yet before they meet again in 3 he's telling Graham that Elena knows about the relationship.
This. I was wondering the same thing. It feels as if the revelation magically happened off-screen between the end of Ch. 2 and the start of Ch. 3. I can imagine on Elena path E confronts MC herself and tells that she learned his secret (I'm not on Elena path so that's my speculation), but otherwise, the only way F can learn about Elena knowing is from D. And I don't remember them having that conversation about Elena on non-Elena routes. I suspect there are some lines of dialogue not triggering for some reason or that MrDots simply forgot to address that revelation.

Reactions: proximus

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
E already "knew a little" about them when in ch2 during the trip her saw D and F naked in the same bed sleeping

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes