BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If I remember D told him that Elena knows their special relationship... Also E already "knew a little" about them when in ch2 during the trip her saw D and F naked in the same bed sleeping
Can you specify please when D tells MC about Elena knowing? And which path it was? Because on my Geo+D (+Olivia +Margo) path that never happened and yet MC still somehow tells Graham that "D's friend Elena knows about us but she's OK with it" despite the fact that he shouldn't know about that.

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
I dont know which path or which chapter, and since i think I have plenty of paths.
It was that E had a feeling there is something between F and D.
once they were togethere in hotel or smth and D went to bed with F since E was drunk. She got up and saw it.
That is how she knew and she wanted to..... dunno right word... blackmail is not right one.... but similar... F to have relationship with F since E wanted him from start now she wanted it in kind of 3-way if I remember correctly.
... and help F with D to achieve it and etc.....
That is how they know, that she knows.
And I think if I remember correctly, F tald D that E knows something, since she was acting "strange" with D (horny, sex. active with D) and D was affraid, that E find out about rel with her F, so F tald D....
But I'm not double sure about this part how D knows.

It had been some time already.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ive dl V.24 and got the walk thru but will i also need to dl 1st in order to play V24?
you need to play chs in order to get full story but you can start from ch3 too if you want but it'll spoil several things about prev. chs.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So less than a week to go
Which sex scenes are you all expecting/hoping for in the 0.25 update apart from the F/D ones
Mine are:
1: Elena/D/F sequel
2 F&Jen consummation finally while D&E have fun shower time
3 F/D/E & Jen foursome at the end
Playing only D route but I like your hoping scenes ;) curious to see them too

Reactions: Cami_Seta

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If I remember D told him that Elena knows their special relationship... Also E already "knew a little" about them when in ch2 during the trip her saw D and F naked in the same bed sleeping
D hasn't told F on my D+Elena path. She's seen them naked spooning and told D that she knows but hasn't let onto F at all. There's the conversation about her first time but that's it.

What I'm really curious about (and I'm not on the martin path) is how F and D will deal with the fact that they're having someone around (Martin) to stay the night that doesn't know about them. There's the king sized bed and spare room so what's he going to think? Mc is a bit of a hypocrite but won't be sharing D with Martin

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
D hasn't told F on my D+Elena path. She's seen them naked spooning and told D that she knows but hasn't let onto F at all. There's the conversation about her first time but that's it.

What I'm really curious about (and I'm not on the martin path) is how F and D will deal with the fact that they're having someone around to stay the night that doesn't know about them. There's the king sized bed and spare room so what's he going to think?
Yeah i edited the comment ^^ i don't remember all xD

Reactions: Krynh

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can you specify please when D tells MC about Elena knowing? And which path it was? Because on my Geo+D (+Olivia +Margo) path that never happened and yet MC still somehow tells Graham that "D's friend Elena knows about us but she's OK with it" despite the fact that he shouldn't know about that.
I think D tells Elena when they are on their trip to the country after Elena catches D in bed with F, but F doesn't know ELena knows at that point. But I may be wrong, it's been awhile since I played that chapter.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So less than a week to go
Which sex scenes are you all expecting/hoping for in the 0.25 update apart from the F/D ones
Mine are:
1: Elena/D/F sequel
2 F&Jen consummation finally while D&E have fun shower time
3 F/D/E & Jen foursome at the end
I would like a D+E event where D actually gives in and is a participant and not just a recipient. Which makes D realize she likes having sex with chicks and becomes a bit more predisposed for having lesbian sex with other girls.
And I am curious as to how the Martin paradox will be addressed.
IMO a Rachel+Maria (old boss) bitch-on-bitch sex event is likely.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

What I'm really curious about (and I'm not on the martin path) is how F and D will deal with the fact that they're having someone around (Martin) to stay the night that doesn't know about them. There's the king sized bed and spare room so what's he going to think? Mc is a bit of a hypocrite but won't be sharing D with Martin
D and F better move D's stuff (or F's stuff) into the spare room before Martin arrives. Because I don't think anyone would buy that D and F are a father and daughter who are so close they just sleep in the same bed.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
I realize i'll most likely get a LOT of flak from this, but i cant wait for DmD to get finished. I lost interrest back in chapter 1. MrDots new game seems far more interesting and Melody was a HELL of a lot better than this game. Don't get me wrong i somewhat liked this game at the very start. But i just cant get a hardon for a mentally retarded barbie doll. i just wished that we could have gotten a path without the daughter. Georgina would have been my favorite.
Same here.. I have been fed up of seeing D get pumped full of cum by F day in & day out for months now.. This has truly become monotonous & boring to say the least.. There should be some variety in the sex partners.. 1st & 2nd chapters were the best when the story was fresh, now it's frankly becoming stale.. A real foursome is the need of the hour atleast if not some good old double penetration of D

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Depends what choice you made, I didn't make her a slut, that's a for sure, and I stayed faithful to her, if you went the other way, then that's your decision, then some peeps come with their sick thoughts of her becoming a cumdump makes me sick to my stomach, I don't see any ntr tags on here, nor bestiality
Thanks for posting this. I couldn't have said better. I really wanted her love relationship and not some ntr garbage or w/e slut stuff, repulsive

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
D and F better move D's stuff (or F's stuff) into the spare room before Martin arrives. Because I don't think anyone would buy that D and F are a father and daughter who are so close they just sleep in the same bed.
So I guess they'll make him sleep on an uncomfortable couch

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes