Impalass

Feb 24, 2020
Maybe they will go for drinks when M arrives D gets a little intoxicated goes to bed forgets F is on the couch and sneaks in the bedroom where M is sleeping for a midnight snack only to realize it's M .Does she stop ?

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe they will go for drinks when M arrives D gets a little intoxicated goes to bed forgets F is on the couch and sneaks in the bedroom where M is sleeping for a midnight snack only to realize it's M .Does she stop ?
Kinda considered (hate to say it) ntr so doubt that would happen

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So you expect everyone to play the game the way you like and ONLY the way you like?

Reactions: tata19

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
From what I understood in the official step-by-step, the first sharing would be when Martin came to visit them, and that will be in this update, now if they changed that, I don't know.
As long as you're not forced into any scenes that indicate D wants to share if you're not on that route, I'm fine with it. I'm just going the pure D route. I dont particularly want to see her lusting after Martin or someone if I haven't gone that route. So I hope you're not forced into it.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
As long as you're not forced into any scenes that indicate D wants to share if you're not on that route, I'm fine with it. I'm just going the pure D route. I dont particularly want to see her lusting after Martin or someone if I haven't gone that route. So I hope you're not forced into it.
Is completely avoidable even if you haven't followed the pure route to the letter, and as from the last update, for simplicity sake (because tallying points were getting absurdly hard), you'll gonna be asked directly, in a more or less subtle way, if you want to share or not before each fork, regardless of previous decisions.

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Is completely avoidable even if you haven't followed the pure route to the letter, and as from the last update, for simplicity sake (because tallying points were getting absurdly hard), you'll gonna be asked directly, in a more or less subtle way, if you want to share or not before each fork, regardless of previous decisions.
Theres also a switch to turn the routes on and off i believe

Reactions: Triangulum Games

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I believe that it is avoidable, whoever is on the pure route, maybe Martin won't even go to sleep at their house, and if it is, I don't know how they're going to hide it, Saturday we'll find out.
There is always the van to sleep in.
As the old saying goes- if the van is a rocking - don't bother knocking

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So far in the VN any major choice involving D has been a player option. Even whether or not to receive basic self-defense training was a player option.
IMO I just don't see how much longer the two very divergent paths can continue without one camp feeling their route is being slighted. Or will it end up with every other update favoring one path over the other?
I guess the big reveal will be this Saturday. DMD has been a great VN so far and I would be surprised if the new update doesn't have D becoming more naughty and end in a cliffhanger that will keep this thread talking about it and what it mean to D's future until the next update.

Reactions: fbass

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
It would be cool if they they give is two ways into chapter 4 like one route you can go into the modeling business and the other you can settle down and start a family id like that lol

Reactions: Dolphin3000 and V&M
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes