RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Pregnancy is an end game in DMD.
But a pregnant D would pretty much derail the entire game even in the D only route.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I agree with most of your ideas, except Graham and Olivia. D and F have already (if you are on that route) played with them, so D and Olivia switching dads for some making out or a hand job is a possibility. But the time constants of this update could push Graham and Olivia to a later update.
Although Graham isn't really into doing things with D unlike Olivia.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Sharing? no good news for me xD D is and will be always mine only
Yours and.. everybody else's on this forum lol. Some of which may have a BBC :) So, one BBC more or less... makes no difference. D is already "public domain" man! Did I break your heart? Wait till you see Mr Dots breaking it properly.. :)
There's so many ways to make things happen and so many ways to react to them, I can hardly wait to see which ways are chosen..

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Although Graham isn't really into doing things with D unlike Olivia.
There was an option where Graham had Olivia role-play being D during them having sex.
You are probably correct that Olivia has a crush on D and seems to want her regardless of whether-or-not her father does.
Maybe Graham letting them use the apartment was partially about getting with D and not just an expedient method by the dev team of providing D and F with a place to live in Seaside.
I would prefer that nothing happens with Graham as I don't like his character, but IMO the first get together was a testing and prepping meeting for more advanced sexual swinging.

Reactions: Krynh

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The character looks like a person I know in real life who is very "intense". So it's more a case of aversion than any game character development for me.

Reactions: Krynh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The character looks like a person I know in real life who is very "intense". So it's more a case of aversion than any game character development for me.
Probably something to do with the model.It is the same as the bad guys in Dreams of Desire and Babysitter,a little better in AWAM and myabe way better in Anna Exciting Affections and Intimate Relations.

Reactions: Cami_Seta

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Probably something to do with the model.It is the same as the bad guys in Dreams of Desire and Babysitter,a little better in AWAM and myabe way better in Anna Exciting Affections and Intimate Relations.
Definitely the model. I want to avoid him everywhere I see him.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
God I hope D gets blacked this update > : )
I doubt this update, DMD moves slowly building to an event.
IMO there may be some flirting.
After her dream D was not sure how F would like her coming on to Martin. If F gives the okay then D might begin to respond positively to Martin's advancements. Maybe Martin will stay to see D in the contest giving time to build to D+Martin sex. But D getting blacked probably isn't going to happen this update, but that's just speculation on my part based on past pacing with DMD so far.
Let's hope I'm wrong. :giggle:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah that'll teach me to use the search function more. Didn't see them in the OP so didn't bother actually searching

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes