lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
Let the storm of spoilers begin, gonna leave this here so every notif I get will likely lead me to this part of this thread where it's all safe, have fun in 10 hours from now guys, I can see a lot of mixed feelings about this one.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Agreed. If the MC has to be physically present then that will limit much of what D can and can not do.
IMO the MC watching D have sex, or just giving consent and trusting in D to be careful makes much more sense for story development.
It is a slightly artificial rule, and not mine. Imo, as long as F knows and consents should be enough. For example, they get into a foursome, but retire to other rooms. Imo, I’d be fine with D going on a date with Ryan without F present, but again knowing and accepting.

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Like its not even that at all its just sharing paths , D has full consent from F even if hes not there with her, regardless the endgame is always gonna be F and D

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
truth be told, even when it's released on his site, it will still be awhile before its posted here, even longer for android folk and same for lain's mod.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Only recently discovered games like these, I have to say it isn't at all hard to see what the hype on this one is about. I'm loving everything about this in all kinds of ways. Might be my favorite so far. Funny story though, I randomly chose the name Rachel for the daughters name...only to find out hours into playing that that is her mothers name! lmao! Oh well, it had sure had me confused for a bit there because the dialogues suddenly started getting confusing before I realized it, but now I can't just go and change her name at this point!

Still, amazing work on this gem.

Reactions: Magixian

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Only recently discovered games like these, I have to say it isn't at all hard to see what the hype on this one is about. I'm loving everything about this in all kinds of ways. Might be my favorite so far. Funny story though, I randomly chose the name Rachel for the daughters name...only to find out hours into playing that that is her mothers name! lmao! Oh well, it had sure had me confused for a bit there because the dialogues suddenly started getting confusing before I realized it, but now I can't just go and change her name at this point!

Still, amazing work on this gem.
Just click daughter face icon on corner and you will be able to rename daughter and mc/your name

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Just click daughter face icon on corner and you will be able to rename daughter and mc/your name
I know, I didn't mean I wished there was a way to change it, I meant it would be too much of a mental mind trick on me to change her name mid way through a story. Lol, sorry if I came off confusing

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes