Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I know a lot of people don't wanna see it, but dang it's been teased since chapter 1. So if it's just more teasing and flirting I'm going to disappointed.
Well if you're familiar with the game since chapter 1, you should know the progression rythm it has, and thus feel like it probably won't be for tomorrow's update, maybe the one after. Wanna see it too (even if there's plenty of other things I want to see) but I don't expect it for tomorrow. And if I'm wrong, it will be a good surprise.

Btw, is there a countdown until next update ? I know it's tomorrow but we're already tomorrow in my region. And besides that, it would be nice (if the game is ready) to release it friday night instead of saturday night, when releases are close to a weekend.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i think the usual release time have been 20-21.00 gmt but a few times it have been released in the afternoon gmt i think i remember it was last update.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Well if you're familiar with the game since chapter 1, you should know the progression rythm it has, and thus feel like it probably won't be for tomorrow's update, maybe the one after. Wanna see it too (even if there's plenty of other things I want to see) but I don't expect it for tomorrow. And if I'm wrong, it will be a good surprise.

Btw, is there a countdown until next update ? I know it's tomorrow but we're already tomorrow in my region. And besides that, it would be nice (if the game is ready) to release it friday night instead of saturday night, when releases are close to a weekend.
I mean I'm not expecting a full blown sex scene. I'd be cool if it's just some groping or a kiss, you know just something beyond the flirting.

Reactions: Dogmeat

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Minor flirting or copping a feel you may have, but like most long time fans I'd be surprised if D went from sex fantasy Martin dream to full on sex.
D will first have to have the inevitable internal struggle over what she wants and if she should go for it. Then she will have to breach the subject with F, then a long discussion, then F getting turned by the idea of D getting blacked (possibly with F wanting to watch D) but he fears pushing her too far too fast so he "relents" and give the okay to pursue Martin, then D gives Martin fuck me signals, then soft sex, then when D has an excuse for her sexual actions we get full on D+Martin sex, and then it's New Years again.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: fried and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Probably not a good idea. o_O
Unless she is uber cool about this material.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe tomorrow is the day that many will love the game even more, or hate it, if MrDots keeps what he said to me once in a conversation, and Jeff's still keeps what he said to a guy (I don't remember the name) on Discord : "D is a little Disney princess and F is his prince, and D will do nothing without F present. If you both keep your words, then I won't be one to hate the game.
He said D will do nothing without the MC present? I don't recall that specific mention, but it sounds artificially limiting, IMHO.

I thought there was discussion that they did not need to be physically in the same room - merely that both were generally in the same vicinity and had agreements with each other - for sharing to happen in various ways.

I, for one, see no reason for the MC to claim constant control of D's actions and need to be actually present for her to have fun with others that they both agree would be acceptable.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed. If the MC has to be physically present then that will limit much of what D can and can not do.
IMO the MC watching D have sex, or just giving consent and trusting in D to be careful makes much more sense for story development.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes