armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
next update is the last ?
We probably will have something like 3 more updates for chapter 3.After that unknown number of updates for chapter 4.
If each update move the story ahead by 2 days and this update focuses on the weekend. The modeling competition is still a week away and then there is the actual competition and the after competition drama, so maybe conservatively 3 or 4 more.
Good logical calculation armion82.
The question is should we count also the update that we will get this week,or not?
Either way I think 4 updates before the end of chapter 3,icluding the remastered edition.
BTW any idea how will they number the remastered chapter 2?
We have DMD 0.21 and 0.21.5.
Maybe 0.21.9?

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If each update move the story ahead by 2 days and this update focuses on the weekend. The modeling competition is still a week away and then there is the actual competition and the after competition drama, so maybe conservatively 3 or 4 more.
Good logical calculation armion82.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Charlie White

Aug 12, 2017
Pitrik - Great news! Excited and keeping my eyes peeled for that. The Martin sharing thing .... I'm undecided how I feel about that, unless Martin brings his daughter and there's a bit of daughter swapping going on. Looking forward to the daughter swapping with Olivia and her father though! That should be great.

Reactions: Cami_Seta

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We probably will have something like 3 more updates for chapter 3.After that unknown number of updates for chapter 4.

The question is should we count also the update that we will get this week,or not?
Either way I think 4 updates before the end of chapter 3,icluding the remastered edition.
BTW any idea how will they number the remastered chapter 2?
We have DMD 0.21 and 0.21.5.
Maybe 0.21.9?
That's a good question.
0.21.9 sounds about right.
And then prepare for mass downloading confusion. :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pitrik - Great news! Excited and keeping my eyes peeled for that. The Martin sharing thing .... I'm undecided how I feel about that, unless Martin brings his daughter and there's a bit of daughter swapping going on. Looking forward to the daughter swapping with Olivia and her father though! That should be great.
Sharing? no good news for me xD D is and will be always mine only

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
Is completely avoidable even if you haven't followed the pure route to the letter, and as from the last update, for simplicity sake (because tallying points were getting absurdly hard), you'll gonna be asked directly, in a more or less subtle way, if you want to share or not before each fork, regardless of previous decisions.
Ah gotcha, thanks. So I know if you're going the sharing route it will probably involve D having thoughts or dreams about said sharing and getting curious and asking F. I know shes already had the dream about Martin, but I didn't see that because I'm on the pure D route. But if you're not on the sharing route I assume, hopefully, you won't see any of that if she does have any more thoughts or dreams and those will be saved for the sharing route? Hypothetically speaking.

Reactions: hzafery

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ah gotcha, thanks. So I know if you're going the sharing route it will probably involve D having thoughts or dreams about said sharing and getting curious and asking F. I know shes already had the dream about Martin, but I didn't see that because I'm on the pure D route. But if you're not on the sharing route I assume, hopefully, you won't see any of that if she does have any more thoughts or dreams and those will be saved for the sharing route? Hypothetically speaking.
Thats how its been working so far so i dont see why the dev would change it unless they want to shoot themselves in the foot.

Reactions: Darudius

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
allright i will try too give my opinion about the pure route. My main playthrough have always been the pure route, there are a few scenes in chapter 3 that would worry me if this was any other game, the one that irritated me the most was the balcony scene where d notice someone watching them but i am pretty sure that sex scenes where other people watch f and d and where they are both aware of it will be an option like everything else.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D becoming more and more of an exhibitionist apparently is common to every route.
It doesn't mean others will join her in the sex, it just means that D is starting to get turned on by other people watching her. Which I guess can be a positive if she is plans on being a model.
I'm hoping for D to take a topless stroll home from the nude beach.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO this update's cliff hanger will be that after having sex with Rachel Maria (old boss) will remember who D is and tell Rachel D and F moved to Seaside.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i agree i am leaning towards that vagina preview is just something private with f, but it could also be from one more ryan photoshoot if you are on share route with him, i should say my main is also a pure route but i have saves for almost all routes, the only one i do not play is the martin route, though i am still interested in discovering how the team will deal with martin on a pure route and i am wondering also if elena will be there at the same time on her route.

Reactions: V&M

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
i agree i am leaning towards that vagina preview is just something private with f, but it could also be from one more ryan photoshoot if you are on share route with him, i should say my main is also a pure route but i have saves for almost all routes, the only one i do not play is the martin route, though i am still interested in discovering how the team will deal with martin on a pure route and i am wondering also if elena will be there at the same time on her route.
Since I don't imagine D doing anything sexual with Martin in the next update (not enough character/relationship building has been done with Martin so far), as the game usually progresses slower than this, maybe F and Martin could share Elena first, then D finds out about it, is disapointed of not being included or something and then it happens in April update. You could also add Jennifer in the mix with Elena. If something happens on the sharing route in next update, there's more chances it will happen with Graham and Olivia.

I don't play pure route (I juste watch the CGs related to it after playing sharing route) but I think in pure route Elena/Jennifer would have their way with other characters like Martin or Graham, but probably won't be any CGs for it if Elena or Jen never meet them. So in pure route, possible sex with Martin+E or J, but no E & J for Graham. Unless G & O meet everyone in next update. Also I'm sick of this useless theorycrafting GIVE MEH TEH UPDATE PLZ !!!!!,?!!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tazaaron and RustyV

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I hope there are no more previews before the launch, if I do I will want to see it, but I hope it doesn't, leave the surprise for Saturday, any hunch? Ryan? Martin? Or maybe Graham? Or none?
I don't think we'll get a preview. I do think all 3 of those routes will have a little something though.

Ryan- During the photo shoot, F can allow D to take lewd photo's. This is similar to the last time, but D doesn't cover herself when she goes topless/naked or whatever it is.

Martin- No sexual sharing scenes, but we'll have a choice or two that progresses his path. Perhaps some light flirting and that sort of thing, if F/D allows it.

Graham/Olivia- No sharing scenes, but they'll call to reaffirm that F/D are ok with what happened. If they are, they agree to meet up again soon.

Kryptozoid
Thats an interesting idea with F/Martin/Elena. I've wondered before if the different routes will cross, I can see that one happening pretty easily.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The background looks like D and F's apartment. IMO it's probably D showing an outfit to F, or having a fun private photo-shoot with him.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't think we'll get a preview. I do think all 3 of those routes will have a little something though.

Ryan- During the photo shoot, F can allow D to take lewd photo's. This is similar to the last time, but D doesn't cover herself when she goes topless/naked or whatever it is.

Martin- No sexual sharing scenes, but we'll have a choice or two that progresses his path. Perhaps some light flirting and that sort of thing, if F/D allows it.

Graham/Olivia- No sharing scenes, but they'll call to reaffirm that F/D are ok with what happened. If they are, they agree to meet up again soon.

Kryptozoid
Thats an interesting idea with F/Martin/Elena. I've wondered before if the different routes will cross, I can see that one happening pretty easily.
I agree with most of your ideas, except Graham and Olivia. D and F have already (if you are on that route) played with them, so D and Olivia switching dads for some making out or a hand job is a possibility. But the time constants of this update could push Graham and Olivia to a later update.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes