neman

Jan 5, 2020
I did the same thing, and all I had to do was shoot me, just take a look at a few pages ago (y) .
oh well. each ot it own i am not worried. if they do ntr ill just delete the game and forget it ever existed. And i am quote confident that if that happens of those 2000+ votes only maybe 10% will left standing

Reactions: V&M

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just because Martin is showing up doesn't mean he will have any sharing scenes with D. It'll probably be a simple decision or two that decides if his path is opened or not, with Ch4 they don't need to rush anything. He will probably have similar scenes to Ryan. Ryan is obviously the one taking the photos so I think it'd be pretty simple if F allows D to take more racy photo's, and Ryan is allowed to look ( not like last time, where he accidentally saw her in the mirror).

Now, thats all going to go out the window when the abominable snowman shows up at the snowy ice photo shoot. He is gonna show D the north pole ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One thing I initially missed with the D in tiny shorts spoilers was the fact it looked like wasn't wearing any panties.
Maybe D will be going commando from now on.

nyarlathothep

Oct 16, 2018
This is the best game of this platform and of any other where this is simply the improvement of my ren'py game and also thanks to him I have discovered the wide world of games with this theme I have a very special affection for the be the first of all

:love:

Reactions: FreeGamer007

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
So less than a week to go
Which sex scenes are you all expecting/hoping for in the 0.25 update apart from the F/D ones
Mine are:
1: Elena/D/F sequel
2 F&Jen consummation finally while D&E have fun shower time
3 F/D/E & Jen foursome at the end
It would be awesome, if elena would have accepted relationship with F by D, maybe even full relationship with both of them. and J would be starting rel with F, and added into this harem relationship by time.
Probably start for somthing Group with ... forgot names... other incest F and D.....
But nice premise would be if Georgina wanted F so bad, she would knew about all of this with F, but wanted him so badly, that she would compete with rest of girls to get F and realising that becoming part of this group could be even more fun that have him just for himself.
Probably D's mother would find out, would want to stop it all (since D hate her, she cheated on her and F dont like her eather) would do everything for this rel to be broken, but finaly ends like their "slave" and "sexslave" having to accept all of this and even participate in it. By time realising this is right way and starting to want to be in this incestous relationship as well, but liking this abasing (treated like slave) behavior by whole of this harem group in any way possible.

Reactions: compusavvy

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
It would be awesome, if elena would have accepted relationship with F by D, maybe even full relationship with both of them. and J would be starting rel with F, and added into this harem relationship by time.
Probably start for somthing Group with ... forgot names... other incest F and D.....
But nice premise would be if Georgina wanted F so bad, she would knew about all of this with F, but wanted him so badly, that she would compete with rest of girls to get F and realising that becoming part of this group could be even more fun that have him just for himself.
Probably D's mother would find out, would want to stop it all (since D hate her, she cheated on her and F dont like her eather) would do everything for this rel to be broken, but finaly ends like their "slave" and "sexslave" having to accept all of this and even participate in it. By time realising this is right way and starting to want to be in this incestous relationship as well, but liking this abasing (treated like slave) behavior by whole of this harem group in any way possible.
I think in future there is a chance for blackmailing from Ryan and D/R scene.

Reactions: compusavvy
D

Deleted member 1360486

Story is great, graphics are great.. But you sure love your text man.. Having the guy or the girl saying the same thing in different ways 3 times for almost every thought is reaaaaaly unnessacary I feel.

Darudius

Jun 26, 2019
Just because Martin is showing up doesn't mean he will have any sharing scenes with D. It'll probably be a simple decision or two that decides if his path is opened or not, with Ch4 they don't need to rush anything. He will probably have similar scenes to Ryan. Ryan is obviously the one taking the photos so I think it'd be pretty simple if F allows D to take more racy photo's, and Ryan is allowed to look ( not like last time, where he accidentally saw her in the mirror).

Now, thats all going to go out the window when the abominable snowman shows up at the snowy ice photo shoot. He is gonna show D the north pole ;)
Isn't the sharing already closed based on the choices you made in chapter 2? I remember there being a choice or 2 that closes off that route with Martin, like not letting martin compliment D or something and selecting one of the answers that closes that sharing route with Martin? Or are we gonna be forced to do the sharing regardless of whether not if we chose just the pure F+D route? I hope not as it sounds like what some people have said in this thread is that the sharing is going to happen regardless or have I misinterpreted it wrong?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Isn't the sharing already closed based on the choices you made in chapter 2? I remember there being a choice or 2 that closes off that route with Martin, like not letting martin compliment D or something and selecting one of the answers that closes that sharing route with Martin? Or are we gonna be forced to do the sharing regardless of whether not if we chose just the pure F+D route? I hope not.
you wont be forced to do anything, if you dont want sharing then you can avoid it completely, you can do the pure F+D no problem.

Reactions: Darudius

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
I think in future there is a chance for blackmailing from Ryan and D/R scene.
Don't think that can happen as if you followed the Margo Path D has let slip to Ryan already about their relationship. Maybe the spoiler (winter scene) F is taking the photo's under Ryan's guidance so he can get used to taking more professional photo's.
And D decide's to spice things up a little and to tease Ryan

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That sound more in keeping with the story so far.
We know D is attracted to Ryan and F has opened the door for her to flirting with him. So a sexy winter D photo shoot with Ryan would be plausible. Just hope it's not Richard as the photographer, should have left him in Chapter 1.
Perhaps it's a female photographer.

Reactions: Cami_Seta and V&M
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes