Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm one of the mods of mrDots fan base discord and I'm never aggressive to anyone...so don't say that we are aggressive when you don't know all the members of the "staff"... Next time if you have a problem with us feel free to pm us instead of complaining in a forum thanks

With love Pitrik, the " aggressive" mod

Reactions: yltohawk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And so I received an unwarranted mute. Fantastic.
You've complained about them and they aren't mature enough to handle that.

Your best bet would be to PM dots, it won't be long until they are removed from their positions anyway. Like I said, plenty of people dislike them and more than a few have complained, they aren't good at the job they are supposed to be doing and give the devs discord a bad rep which he won't want.

Give it a bit of time and hopefully he'll have replaced them with better mods.

I'm one of the mods of mrDots fan base discord and I'm never aggressive to anyone
Said while being passive aggressive in his post....

Never change sweetness.

Okay, I relent, not all the mods are cock wombles. One of them is okay .. well .. tolerable.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You've complained about them and they aren't mature enough to handle that.

Your best bet would be to PM dots, it won't be long until they are removed from their positions anyway. Like I said, plenty of people dislike them and more than a few have complained, they aren't good at the job they are supposed to be doing and give the devs discord a bad rep which he won't want.

Give it a bit of time and hopefully he'll have replaced them with better mods.

Said while being passive aggressive in his post....

Never change sweetness.

Okay, I relent, not all the mods are cock wombles. One of them is okay .. well .. tolerable.
Avaron sorry but I don't tolerate when a member that was constantly warned about respecting the rules in that discord comes here to complain ...Sorry if I was rude to him ...wasn't my intention but i explained the reason ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron sorry but I don't tolerate when a member that was constantly warned about respecting the rules in that discord and after comes here to complain ...Sorry if I was rude to him ...wasn't my intention but i explained the reason ;)
Never seen you be rude to anyone hun. I know some of the mods can be ... lets say over zealous but it's not a unique issue, most of the discord channels i've bobbed into have had 1 or 2 enthusiastic mods that got one too many sniffs of the power trip powder.

Reactions: EqiUse79 and Pitrik

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, he did say "a couple", not the whole bunch. Some are respectful, some are just echo chambers. It's how it is in every community that becomes big enough.
This.

It's same with every aspect of online communities.

Forum mods, you'll get some great ones and you got the ... less great ones ... then you get the utter garbage tier. Same with mods on discord and was same back when ventrillo was the in thing.

It's impossible to get along with everyone and sometimes people just clash, other times it is a power trip more often than not it's just a misunderstanding.

It all comes with the territory really.

Reactions: Paz

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And there is this photo too, who took it? If it was Ryan, wouldn't that be an invitation?
That photo looks to be in their apartment so I'm guessing F. IMO D is either showing off a sexy outfit and F took photos of her, or F wanted to practice taking photos and D choose the outfit to arouse him. But this is just speculation on my part.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Like many of you I wish DMD would cover more than 2 days an update. Even 3 would give more time for story development. Maybe not every update, but occasionally like when we get a Monday holiday that gives you a 3 day weekend.
Or a snow day. :D

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I realize i'll most likely get a LOT of flak from this, but i cant wait for DmD to get finished. I lost interrest back in chapter 1. MrDots new game seems far more interesting and Melody was a HELL of a lot better than this game. Don't get me wrong i somewhat liked this game at the very start. But i just cant get a hardon for a mentally retarded barbie doll. i just wished that we could have gotten a path without the daughter. Georgina would have been my favorite.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
I realize i'll most likely get a LOT of flak from this, but i cant wait for DmD to get finished. I lost interrest back in chapter 1. MrDots new game seems far more interesting and Melody was a HELL of a lot better than this game. Don't get me wrong i somewhat liked this game at the very start. But i just cant get a hardon for a mentally retarded barbie doll. i just wished that we could have gotten a path without the daughter. Georgina would have been my favorite.
But this game name is Dating My DAUGHTER, not Dating My Secretary;)

Sep 21, 2017
boo...
suck.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: EqiUse79
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes