Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know if Ryan will be D's first other guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had another revealing photo-shoot with him.
IMO I can't see D jumping Martin in this update, Mr.Dots builds slow. However D had a fantasy about him, and F did mention it was normal to notice other people. So maybe some nude beach flirting, or after a night out drinking a late night hand job.
Graham is still an otpion and he has to have D blue balls syndrome. D+Olivia alternating bjs with each others partners.
I agree with this , i feel like graham is the only understandable one to get a bit of action with D this update

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I'm thinking we will have the first share, but I don't know which of the three, Martin, Graham or Ryan (photographer) (sorry if I misspelled, my English is not perfect) But something tells me it will be Ryan.
Don' t see it happening this update unfortunately, unless there is a catch-up with Grahame & Olivia.
The story for 0.25 is Elena comes back, more Modelling shoots and Martin arrives -see post #32,805

Reactions: V&M

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
well im not into NTR but giving F a shootgun and make him the daddynator who hunts down those who trying get hands on D would be ok for me^^

(cos she had enough trouble like this in the past and thats the only way to make sure she is safe)

..he could say some Arnold S. stuff like "i cum again"

( the idea is free of charge )
(..and i know the story set up is probably allready finished ..so no matter what we write here wouldnt change anything ,i was just kidding)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well im not into NTR but giving F a shootgun and make him the daddynator who hunts down those who trying get hands on D would be ok for me^^
That seems a bit extreme although I wouldn't be against that idea even if it does have that Passive Aggressive vibe :KEK:at least we can straight out refuse situations. ;)

Reactions: RustyV and V&M

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I would like to know why when someone says something contrary to the shit of NTR and Bestiality many leave for offense, but when they post the shit of pictures with dogs every day and talking about NTR, nobody complains? I am coming to the conclusion that this is the personality of these people, and I sincerely hope that MrDots does not listen to them.
You want to argue, do it with facts, not offenses.
Please, follow your own advice.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Anyone got any info on what MrDots next game is gonna be?
With over 1600 pages i'm not even gonna bother with a search.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes