RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
would drugs (ecstacy, mj, etc.) also be possible? it is a plausible route for someone who wants to be famous/or would become famous...it could also assist on a plausible NETORI instead! (becoz of a bunch of raggity anns around here against ntr)...

...like you know...D stealing...

chad from tyra or graham from his d or that new boytoy of margo...oooh the possibilities when using drugs...

...i love cocaine :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :poop::poop::poop::p:p:p
So DMD Chapter 4 will be Star 80?

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
You would think after so many times of repeating that there won't be any in the game people would stop asking lmao

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D won't fuck anybody without her daddy's consent.
And possible hiding and watching while he wacks off.

Reactions: Magixian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If i remember ch4 will be about her model career ( pregnancy is an ending/possibility always avoidable)
Really?

Last I read from them this is the last chapter.

Nevermind, found it...

Deff curious to see how they manage to pull of a world famous celebrity in a sexual relationship with her dad considering all the gossip mags would be all up in her business about her love life and follow her everywhere.

That's gonna take a lot of suspension of disbelief.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Really?

Nevermind, found it...

Deff curious to see how they manage to pull of a world famous celebrity in a sexual relationship with her dad considering all the gossip mags would be all up in her business about her love life and follow her everywhere.

Yes

We want the fourth chapter to be focused on D’s rise to fame, sort of in a way like we did with Melody.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
in the beginning i would've agreed, it really seemed like a taboo that was a serious issue just like for us. but the way their world seems to be now everybody already knows and not only do they not give a crap, but they want a 3-way as soon as they find out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, chapter 1 was - undressing my daughter, 2 - squirting my daughter, 3 - fucking my daughter. What chapter 4 is going to be about? Banging my daughter?
eventually marriage and babies.

What part of "there won't be NTR" do you not understand?
all?

You would think after so many times of repeating that there won't be any in the game people would stop asking lmao
wishful thinking. top 3 questions asked: does game have ntr, when will next update come and any1 has (full) save.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
eventually marriage and babies.

all?

wishful thinking. top 3 questions asked: does game have ntr, when will next update come and any1 has (full) save.
You forget about the crunched version of the game.And the WT.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully dad gets to bang lots of D's model friends.
Probably not.

Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.
Less side characters and more main characters.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really?

Nevermind, found it...

That's been a sticking point for me too. Back to how would a MMF with D+F+Martin come about without revealing D and F are in a sexual relationship? "You know Martin as a thank your for letting us borrow you classic VW van what say we go spit roast my daughter. I can tell you she'll do it bareback."

One idea is to have Elena move in and the three of them have their relationship in private, but in public D and Elena are a couple.

Then there is the curious case of Jessica Simpson's (played Daisy Duke in the movie) father. He made several (non-parental) comments appraising her attractiveness. "Jessica never tries to be sexy. She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!"

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.

Less side characters and more main characters.
This is actually the right decision. It isn't good when story scatters to episodic events and episodic chars. I hope they will also find some time to remaster chapter 1, because as for now it's the weakest part, it quite boring and absolutely skippable.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes