slackster

Feb 1, 2017
And here's me thinking that F took D's "flower"...

= No more "petals"!
Now that its confirmed that Bestiality is back in the menu
Last 5 petals to fall as follows is my best guess:
1- Full lesbian sex- D hasn't gone down on any other girl as yet- guessing this falls when Elena/Jen return
2- Exhibition on purpose in front of strangers
3-Sex with another male -MMF/swinging route
4- DP
5 Doggy action

Last edited:
Reactions: greeto332

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I definitely agree with you that full D-on-girl sex (about time pillow princess) will be a petal, as-well-as public exposure and sex with another man.
I'm just not sure of the sequence. Being deliberately nude in public (and seen) seems the most likely as the petals seem to go from tame to hardcore. Dancing in a strip club amateur night leaps to mind, a surprising number of young girls do this at least once. This could lead into D having sex with either another girl or man.

An issue I see, can the petals work with players in a D-only route or will it be necessary to create a separate set of petals for them? To have any impact on both games they almost would have to be a solution. Either that or not all of the Petals can be cleared in the D only route.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
1- Full lesbian sex- D hasn't gone down on any other girl as yet- guessing this falls when Elena/Jen return
4- DP
5 Doggy action

Apparently you didn't see the low flying joke, obviously it missed you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save for scene where D accepts Margo's invitation to go with her to Margo's' hotel? I completely missed that scene!
try 1 of these, some are before that "meeting"
When people search for it, they will find theese answers instead. So answer with a fact instead.
29 Feb
true but that's cause it gets asked sometimes every few days.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
4- DP
5 Doggy action
F and D already did it doggy :p
Nice to see that after couple of months away from thread, the conversation is STILL the same

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Interesting poll results on MrDots discord

72% want NTR 444/614 Votes
80% want some type of bestiality 530/854 Votes
That is misleading.

1581552329696.png Capture.PNG

People are just saying they're fine with it, if it is 100% avoidable. Not that they want it. Thats not surprising at all, most people are fine with just about anything as long as its avoidable.

No you cant- well you can if you have more than 1 log in
You can vote more than once, not the same option but you can vote for 1 + 2 if you wanted to, which skews the numbers you posted. People who aren't ok with it will just vote for the last option, but those that are fine with it will probably vote for 2 options.

----------------
As for the petals, it doesn't make sense if all of them aren't attainable on the D only route. Will probably have more corrupt versions of things they already do. Public sex with others present (not sharing), BDSM etc.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I decided to continue the game, in the hope that nothing I hate will happen,
now I come across this poll,
I was worried, I don't know what the game will look like from now on.
Whether MrDots will continue with his original ideas, or give in to those people who enjoy NTR's misfortune.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
That is misleading.

View attachment 550437 View attachment 550438

People are just saying they're fine with it, if it is 100% avoidable. Not that they want it. Thats not surprising at all, most people are fine with just about anything as long as its avoidable.

You can vote more than once, not the same option but you can vote for 1 + 2 if you wanted to, which skews the numbers you posted. People who aren't ok with it will just vote for the last option, but those that are fine with it will probably vote for 2 options.

----------------
As for the petals, it doesn't make sense if all of them aren't attainable on the D only route. Will probably have more corrupt versions of things they already do. Public sex with others present (not sharing), BDSM etc.
Game also had them looking at puppies in pet store...You are all aware that a dog isn't born with a full size penis right? Just like a human, it's takes years to grow to full potential. Guess DMD is lasting for couple more years

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Game also had them looking at puppies in pet store...You are all aware that a dog isn't born with a full size penis right? Just like a human, it's takes years to grow to full potential. Guess DMD is lasting for couple more years
well that's if they actually buy a puppy, maybe they'll go rescue a full grown friend from the local pound and D can give him a REALLY good life.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
well that's if they actually buy a puppy, maybe they'll go rescue a full grown friend from the local pound and D can give him a REALLY good life.
Maybe they'll also skip ahead a few years
It's the same thing day after day...Update after Update...It has been tagged since beginning and still nothing so why not just enjoy game for what it has to offer instead of making assumptions all the time

Last edited:
Reactions: RG80100

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe they'll also skip ahead a few years
It's the same thing day after day...Update after Update...It has been tagged since beginning and still nothing so why not just enjoy game for what it has to offer instead of making assumptions all the time
i guess, but it's got nothing to offer till the end of the month. and i enjoy the company of you fine folks ever so much, so why not sit and wonder about what may be so we can just keep on hangin :)

Reactions: Ed B

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is so much other drama the writers are trying to create that seems to be ignored over will D fuck a dog.
The answer is maybe. Even if it is a yes it will be avoidable, so if you don't want D to indulge in that kink then it never happened in your universe. Sure it will happen in my DMD parallel universe but not in yours.

Again I'm in favor of total D corruption, on that route. Hell let D leave a snail trail of spuge all the way home after her nude beach gang bang. And that is the last petal. :D

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes