absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I'm sure it's been asked but I'd rather not search thru 85837 pages, can you 'harem' path While keeping D exclusively for yourself?
>;D

Thnx !
answering no too this is a little fast for now d have done very little with anyone else besides f, she have ofc done some things with elena if you are on that path but nothing for now with anyone else, but it is worth too remember that its not really a harem path its a poly path, now it you would ask if you have too share d with other men on that path you don´t the poly path is only f+d and girls in different combinations.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
answering no too this is a little fast for now d have done very little with anyone else besides f, she have ofc done some things with elena if you are on that path but nothing for now with anyone else, but it is worth too remember that its not really a harem path its a poly path, now it you would ask if you have too share d with other men on that path you don´t the poly path is only f+d and girls in different combinations.
Geez, someone stop my pedantic reflex ... I like your contrast of DMD from becoming a harem vs "poly" situation because that makes some intuitive sense.

Admittedly, I think it feels more like a swinging path because polyamory is typically about people who have intermingled, shared relationships that are meant to be more than just sex.

Thus far, D and the MC are a couple, Olivia and her father are a couple and everyone else is more or less single, but D and MC aren't showing signs (yet) of expanding their relationship to include other people ... more like expanding their sex lives to include other people. Plus, we now have a clear direction of D and the MC driving towards an exclusive marriage, presumably retaining their growth into a swinging sex lifestyle on the side.

It's always possible that Chapter 4 will lead to revelations of a bigger group within the core relationship than we are seeing now - I mean, how many times has the idea of Elena living with them been brought up? - but current indications don't feel that way to me. Yet. The notion of Elena and Jennifer feeling in love with the MC makes me wonder what's in store beyond infatuation for them. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: RustyV

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Geez, someone stop my pedantic reflex ... I like your contrast of DMD from becoming a harem vs "poly" situation because that makes some intuitive sense.

Admittedly, I think it feels more like a swinging path because polyamory is typically about people who have intermingled, shared relationships that are meant to be more than just sex.

Thus far, D and the MC are a couple, Olivia and her father are a couple and everyone else is more or less single, but D and MC aren't showing signs (yet) of expanding their relationship to include other people ... more like expanding their sex lives to include other people. Plus, we now have a clear direction of D and the MC driving towards an exclusive marriage, presumably retaining their growth into a swinging sex lifestyle on the side.

It's always possible that Chapter 4 will lead to revelations of a bigger group within the core relationship than we are seeing now - I mean, how many times has the idea of Elena living with them been brought up? - but current indications don't feel that way to me. Yet. The notion of Elena and Jennifer feeling in love with the MC makes me wonder what's in store beyond infatuation for them. Guess we'll see.
it was confirmed by the team a while ago that we will at least have 3 different paths, the f+d pure love path the swinging path for now including oli+graham margo, ryan and martin and then the poly path f+d and combinations of georgina, jennifer, elena and rachel thats what we know, now will there be more combinations maybe that we will have too see, it would not surprise me now that we have a chapter 4 coming that some type of crossover between poly and sharing routes will be possible.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
it was confirmed by the team a while ago that we will at least have 3 different paths, the f+d pure love path the swinging path for now including oli+graham margo, ryan and martin and then the poly path f+d and combinations of georgina, jennifer, elena and rachel thats what we know, now will there be more combinations maybe that we will have too see, it would not surprise me now that we have a chapter 4 coming that some type of crossover between poly and sharing routes will be possible.
Im expecting/hoping for the following:

Pure F/D route- D successful Model- F running the modelling business franchise
Pure F/D route D pregnant with kids modelling career on hold F running Cassandra's modelling agency franchises
F/D/E poly relationship both girls pregnant both "married" to F
F/D/ and either G/J poly relationship all girls pregnant
F/D/E + G or J poly relationship all girls pregnant
F/D/G/O permanent foursome relationship- perfect way to hide the incest if they both swap daughters to the outside world
Don't see an ending with any permanent relationship with Martin/Rachel
A few combinations I haven't listed but prob too much work to include as viable endings

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D and F will most likely have 2 paths with sharing, characters to have sex with and characters with whom to have a romantic relationship. Both can be in the same sharing path. D and F both have feelings for Elena, and it is not unforeseeable that she will become part of their relationship. Martin on the other hand is a friend and D wants to have sex with him. D having a sexual relationship with Martin does not include her having romantic relationship with Martin. It will be sex for fun, they may be friends but at the end it's just sex.
Georgina is also a candidate for a D+F+G romance. This could work for public viewing as F+G would not raise questions. In the D+F+Elena troika D+Elena would be a better public couple. Both girls are the same age, while F+Elena would raise suspicions about him and young girls that could lead to people speculating D and F are also having sex.
The ground work for a Elena+Jennifer romantic relationship has been laid in previous updates.
IMO Jennifer is coming off as a Fatal Attraction crazy person.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I know - I just haven't seen evidence of the polyamory path yet, is really what I was attempting to relate. It still seems very much about swinging and the main couple getting married (with or without swinging, as you say.)

But, I noted that with Chapter 4 there could be possibilities with Elena, Jennifer (and even Georgina.) For example, D and MC could have a primary relationship in a polyamorous grouping with any combination with the others.

Again, we're only hearing hints at best for now, so will see how this works out beyond the current monogamous + swinging options.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i think that the next update will be poly focused the swinger paths have had a lot of focus the last few updates, now i am not a fan of those but i have no problem with them being there i do feel it was important too set them up quickly thats done now it would make sense that it is time for a few poly focused updates we do now that georgina will come and visit very soon.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes