mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Im expecting/hoping for the following:

Pure F/D route- D successful Model- F running the modelling business franchise
Pure F/D route D pregnant with kids modelling career on hold F running Cassandra's modelling agency franchises
F/D/E poly relationship both girls pregnant both "married" to F
F/D/ and either G/J poly relationship all girls pregnant
F/D/E + G or J poly relationship all girls pregnant
F/D/G/O permanent foursome relationship- perfect way to hide the incest if they both swap daughters to the outside world
Don't see an ending with any permanent relationship with Martin/Rachel
A few combinations I haven't listed but prob too much work to include as viable endings
For my taste the swinging path would be my favorite and the one i would follow first. I will also play the other paths coz DMD is the best game out there and I don't want to miss any aspect of it, but a swinging path would be my primary choice. A "F/D/G/O permanent foursome relationship" with the mentioned advantage of "swapping daughters for the outside world" (or even marrying them once swapped, also for the outside world :)), is the best way to start a swinger path. But it should not be restricted to this 1 couple. Apart from other known and available couples in the near, there's also a swinger club in town, and i would just love to see Dee (and also Olivia) feeling like home in it (if you know what i mean lol). Some of the secondary characters could be also invited.. The F/D/G/O relationship could be only sex based or even develop in the direction of polyamory after a while. With "cross-marriage" (for the outside world) and kids in all possible combinations.. I sure hope such a path will be available. OPTIONAL , of course! The F/D path should be always there as a choice at all times, even for the case that you followed another path and you get the feeling that you went too far.. so you can always return to "normal" :)

And speaking of options and of different kinks by different players, I can see a few possible OPTIONAL! developments (other than those you mentioned) that could make many players happy. Some of them being of the "harem" or "mini harem" kind.

- One path could be Rachel and Dee in a harem with MC. Including incest-sex between the 2 women and" family 3somes". Rachel would find them , would also find out in what relationship F and D are and could chose, out of love for both of them, to accept that. Then they can live together happily till the end of times.. Secondary characters could also join them temporarily or permanently.

- The same development as above could be also with Georgina instead of Rachel. That I would personally prefer, coz i just love Georgina and it has to be a way to bring her where she belongs. This would be such a way! Georgina marries MC and they live together with daughter Dee in yet another "family harem". Including some of the secondary characters from time to time and also.. till the end of times. Both Dee and Georgina being models and clearly liking each other very much would make things even smoother than in the case of Rachel.

- And then.. by the stand of the game at this time, there is another possible path.. but before i mention it i repeat: IT SHOULD BE CLEARLY OPTIONAL! Don't kill me for mentioning it, OK?
-And I mean... a CHEATING path! After all, MC cheated on Dee from the very beginning and keeps doing it. So it would be only fair that she does the same.. As opposed to the swinger/sharing path where all would happen in mutual agreement (and which i personally will always prefer), this time Dee would do things behind MC's back. Reason for that being that.. remember where we are in the game right now.. when Martin comes visit and certain things that we expect to happen, would start happening, MC could get scared and step back from his decision to share Dee. He would not be able to stand seeing her with another man and could be hurt and react accordingly. Dee seeing him hurt by her actions, and since she loves him above all and for all times, has the choice of either giving up all other possible relations with other men in future (which would return the player to the pure F/D path or to one of the possible mini harems where there are more women but F is the only man) or... because she got already very curious about such things and also because previously F kinda convinced her that such things would be normal in a relationship, she could decide OK i still want to experiment all those things but it is obvious that my dear father and lover can't deal with that in spite of his previous statements. And I don't want to hurt him. Coz i love him and he's THE ONE for me. Solution? I'll do those things but won't tell him! And there you have it: the CHEATING path. And remember she's a model, no need to go in detail about the possibilities for cheating that would rise in her future.. While MC will do what he does best in her absence: fuck all women who don't hide behind a tree till you count to three. Can they live happily together till the end of times also on this path? Possible... coz love always wins, right?

- And.. last but not least.. there are also cucks among us.. :) The OOPPPPTTTTIIIOOONNNAALLL! path for them would go like this: MC's reaction to the developments with Maritn when he comes visit would not be negative but on the contrary, he would feel that he somehow enjoys watching Dee with another man even more than he enjoys fucking her! He will then ask if he can .. watch. And.. "please you 2 go on as if i was not here".. Not participate in a 3some but just watch! And he would enjoy it very much. And from that moment on he would start "corrupting" Dee and moving her into a "hotwife" direction. NB: "hotwife" is NOT CHEATING! For the cucks, this would be the "light" version of cuckolding where the woman does what she does with her man's permission and encouragement. For his pleasure but, in time, also for her own.. So they are both happy with this arrangement in the end. And their love for each other remains untouched (or even grows!). For exactly this reason (love) I would NOT go deeper on this path and would therefore exclude such things like verbal humiliation (which BTW would be hardly possible by the size of cock that MC has) or .. licking the cum of other men from Dee's face or body, etc. That would be heavy cuckolding and i personally don't believe that a woman could still respect her man if he was that kind of a cuck. And in the absence of respect, love is not possible! And since love is the main topic of this game, such a path is not acceptable. This "cuckold light" path should be in fact similar to the swinger/sharing path with the small difference that MC would enjoy to see Dee fucked (hard) by other men (single or in grops) more than himself fucking her or fucking other women. Which other women he should of course continue to fuck, as usual, and also continue to fuck Dee of course, but the occasions for that would be limited on this path and his real "passion" now would be seeing Dee fucked by others and/or hearing her (detailed) stories about how it happened when he was not there. Some pix or short videos of such activities could also be sent to him by Dee whenever possible. Including "live" during the act.. she could even carry a small hidden camera in her purse all the time and place it always in a good position to film and broadcast the act live to her beloved MC (.. hot hot hot :))

And as you can imagine all these paths could be easily combined in the same story, with OPTIONS of course but still the same story could go on for all options. For istance in the option "mini harem with Georgina and Dee" that would go on as described but on a "swinger-sharing" and/or a "light cuck" path Dee (and i would say also Georgina) would fuck around like crazy, with MC's permission for both of them. And to his (and their) enjoyment.

And the same could work on the "swinger-polyamory" path where F/D/G/O would live together and would fuck each other as they wish (or even love each other on a polyamory path) but they wold also still visit the swinger club regularly where all kinds of temptations can appear and move the game in one direction or another (cheating, light-cuckold, etc). And I mean for both Dee and Olivia (for the cuck path, Graham could also like to watch).. while still working on developing and keeping the 4 some relationship alive and well.

The possibilities are endless and developing all these paths could make this great game go on for several more years, to everybody's enjoyment :)

I sure hope that Mr. Dots has already at least some of these options in his plan for the future development but i would really love to play this game on ALL these paths :). If I knew how to contact him I would send him a copy . Because the time to implement these options (if wanted) is NOW, before Martin comes visit in the next update!

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
For my taste the swinging path would be my favorite and the one i would follow first. I will also play the other paths coz DMD is the best game out there and I don't want to miss any aspect of it, but a swinging path would be my primary choice. A "F/D/G/O permanent foursome relationship" with the mentioned advantage of "swapping daughters for the outside world" (or even marrying them once swapped, also for the outside world :)), is the best way to start a swinger path. But it should not be restricted to this 1 couple. Apart from other known and available couples in the near, there's also a swinger club in town, and i would just love to see Dee (and also Olivia) feeling like home in it (if you know what i mean lol). Some of the secondary characters could be also invited.. The F/D/G/O relationship could be only sex based or even develop in the direction of polyamory after a while. With "cross-marriage" (for the outside world) and kids in all possible combinations.. I sure hope such a path will be available. OPTIONAL , of course! The F/D path should be always there as a choice at all times, even for the case that you followed another path and you get the feeling that you went too far.. so you can always return to "normal" :)

And speaking of options and of different kinks by different players, I can see a few possible OPTIONAL! developments (other than those you mentioned) that could make many players happy. Some of them being of the "harem" or "mini harem" kind.

- One path could be Rachel and Dee in a harem with MC. Including incest-sex between the 2 women and" family 3somes". Rachel would find them , would also find out in what relationship F and D are and could chose, out of love for both of them, to accept that. Then they can live together happily till the end of times.. Secondary characters could also join them temporarily or permanently.

- The same development as above could be also with Georgina instead of Rachel. That I would personally prefer, coz i just love Georgina and it has to be a way to bring her where she belongs. This would be such a way! Georgina marries MC and they live together with daughter Dee in yet another "family harem". Including some of the secondary characters from time to time and also.. till the end of times. Both Dee and Georgina being models and clearly liking each other very much would make things even smoother than in the case of Rachel.

- And then.. by the stand of the game at this time, there is another possible path.. but before i mention it i repeat: IT SHOULD BE CLEARLY OPTIONAL! Don't kill me for mentioning it, OK?
-And I mean... a CHEATING path! After all, MC cheated on Dee from the very beginning and keeps doing it. So it would be only fair that she does the same.. As opposed to the swinger/sharing path where all would happen in mutual agreement (and which i personally will always prefer), this time Dee would do things behind MC's back. Reason for that being that.. remember where we are in the game right now.. when Martin comes visit and certain things that we expect to happen, would start happening, MC could get scared and step back from his decision to share Dee. He would not be able to stand seeing her with another man and could be hurt and react accordingly. Dee seeing him hurt by her actions, and since she loves him above all and for all times, has the choice of either giving up all other possible relations with other men in future (which would return the player to the pure F/D path or to one of the possible mini harems where there are more women but F is the only man) or... because she got already very curious about such things and also because previously F kinda convinced her that such things would be normal in a relationship, she could decide OK i still want to experiment all those things but it is obvious that my dear father and lover can't deal with that in spite of his previous statements. And I don't want to hurt him. Coz i love him and he's THE ONE for me. Solution? I'll do those things but won't tell him! And there you have it: the CHEATING path. And remember she's a model, no need to go in detail about the possibilities for cheating that would rise in her future.. While MC will do what he does best in her absence: fuck all women who don't hide behind a tree till you count to three. Can they live happily together till the end of times also on this path? Possible... coz love always wins, right?

- And.. last but not least.. there are also cucks among us.. :) The OOPPPPTTTTIIIOOONNNAALLL! path for them would go like this: MC's reaction to the developments with Maritn when he comes visit would not be negative but on the contrary, he would feel that he somehow enjoys watching Dee with another man even more than he enjoys fucking her! He will then ask if he can .. watch. And.. "please you 2 go on as if i was not here".. Not participate in a 3some but just watch! And he would enjoy it very much. And from that moment on he would start "corrupting" Dee and moving her into a "hotwife" direction. NB: "hotwife" is NOT CHEATING! For the cucks, this would be the "light" version of cuckolding where the woman does what she does with her man's permission and encouragement. For his pleasure but, in time, also for her own.. So they are both happy with this arrangement in the end. And their love for each other remains untouched (or even grows!). For exactly this reason (love) I would NOT go deeper on this path and would therefore exclude such things like verbal humiliation (which BTW would be hardly possible by the size of cock that MC has) or .. licking the cum of other men from Dee's face or body, etc. That would be heavy cuckolding and i personally don't believe that a woman could still respect her man if he was that kind of a cuck. And in the absence of respect, love is not possible! And since love is the main topic of this game, such a path is not acceptable. This "cuckold light" path should be in fact similar to the swinger/sharing path with the small difference that MC would enjoy to see Dee fucked (hard) by other men (single or in grops) more than himself fucking her or fucking other women. Which other women he should of course continue to fuck, as usual, and also continue to fuck Dee of course, but the occasions for that would be limited on this path and his real "passion" now would be seeing Dee fucked by others and/or hearing her (detailed) stories about how it happened when he was not there. Some pix or short videos of such activities could also be sent to him by Dee whenever possible. Including "live" during the act.. she could even carry a small hidden camera in her purse all the time and place it always in a good position to film and broadcast the act live to her beloved MC (.. hot hot hot :))

And as you can imagine all these paths could be easily combined in the same story, with OPTIONS of course but still the same story could go on for all options. For istance in the option "mini harem with Georgina and Dee" that would go on as described but on a "swinger-sharing" and/or a "light cuck" path Dee (and i would say also Georgina) would fuck around like crazy, with MC's permission for both of them. And to his (and their) enjoyment.

And the same could work on the "swinger-polyamory" path where F/D/G/O would live together and would fuck each other as they wish (or even love each other on a polyamory path) but they wold also still visit the swinger club regularly where all kinds of temptations can appear and move the game in one direction or another (cheating, light-cuckold, etc). And I mean for both Dee and Olivia (for the cuck path, Graham could also like to watch).. while still working on developing and keeping the 4 some relationship alive and well.

The possibilities are endless and developing all these paths could make this great game go on for several more years, to everybody's enjoyment :)

I sure hope that Mr. Dots has already at least some of these options in his plan for the future development but i would really love to play this game on ALL these paths :). If I knew how to contact him I would send him a copy . Because the time to implement these options (if wanted) is NOW, before Martin comes visit in the next update!
cool post!

We won‘t ever do cheating or semi-cuck issues, but some of the physical aspects yiu mentioned - such as F watching - who knows. Personally, I’d also like to see D go on a date without F but under his agreement and understanding. I consider that polyamory more than being a hotwife even. (It’s like hotwifing but F is in control of the situation - and not the “wife”).

i have no idea where we will be by the time we are full swing into chapter 4, so we might also have a traditional Hotwife aspect with D.

one problem we’ll have in Chapter 4 is how many variations on the threads we will want to explore. Do we do a D/F/+1 female, and every combo that can involve; and then every variation of D/F+2 females, etc. in actuality, we‘ll pick and choose among the variations.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Im expecting/hoping for the following:

Pure F/D route- D successful Model- F running the modelling business franchise
Pure F/D route D pregnant with kids modelling career on hold F running Cassandra's modelling agency franchises
F/D/E poly relationship both girls pregnant both "married" to F
F/D/ and either G/J poly relationship all girls pregnant
F/D/E + G or J poly relationship all girls pregnant
F/D/G/O permanent foursome relationship- perfect way to hide the incest if they both swap daughters to the outside world
Don't see an ending with any permanent relationship with Martin/Rachel
A few combinations I haven't listed but prob too much work to include as viable endings
Oh my gosh, I’m such a big pregnancy hound! It is not a fetish - I could take or leave actual “pregnant sex” as that to me is neither a particular kick or a particular turnoff...though definitely have to have one or more “late term pregnancy“ sex scenes. But having someone you love pregnant with your child and showing a late term bump - two thumbs up!

Reactions: Krynh and slackster

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
cool post!

We won‘t ever do cheating or semi-cuck issues, but some of the physical aspects yiu mentioned - such as F watching - who knows. Personally, I’d also like to see D go on a date without F but under his agreement and understanding. I consider that polyamory more than being a hotwife even. (It’s like hotwifing but F is in control of the situation - and not the “wife”).

i have no idea where we will be by the time we are full swing into chapter 4, so we might also have a traditional Hotwife aspect with D.

one problem we’ll have in Chapter 4 is how many variations on the threads we will want to explore. Do we do a D/F/+1 female, and every combo that can involve; and then every variation of D/F+2 females, etc. in actuality, we‘ll pick and choose among the variations.
I think "how many variations" depends only on how many you can handle. Dramaturgically speaking, in such a game with OPTIONS, they could be all treated as such and brought together on a common path with alternative ramifications.. I only thought it was important to think about the possible options that I mentioned at the time as Martin comes visit, because what happens then and the reactions to what happens clearly have the potential to set a lot of possible paths (and I repeat: AS OPTIONS!). Coz i'm also no cuck but.. i would love to see Dee fucking around although i love her lol. And not only Dee..

And if you will really consider F "liking to watch".. remember the trick with the mini camera please :) Or at least let Dee take some pix in action and send them after to MC.. coz "a picture says more than thousand words" :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
cool post!

Per my prior post, I see polyamory differently - it's a big term in actual use, but is more about actual relationship-building beyond a simple couple and not about sleeping around, per se. And, it typically is more democratic than one person controlling the shots ... requires a lot of give+take, communication, understanding, acceptance, etc.

You seem to be describing swinging, IMHO. Unless you intend for D to go on dates in the context of potential relationship-building, though even then at least agreement would seem natural with F rather than "control" - even if they were a primary couple in a polyamorous situation.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Per my prior post, I see polyamory differently - it's a big term in actual use, but is more about actual relationship-building beyond a simple couple and not about sleeping around, per se. And, it typically is more democratic than one person controlling the shots ... requires a lot of give+take, communication, understanding, acceptance, etc.

You seem to be describing swinging, IMHO. Unless you intend for D to go on dates in the context of potential relationship-building, though even then at least agreement would seem natural with F rather than "control" - even if they were a primary couple in a polyamorous situation.
I don’t disagree. maybe I should have called it more like sharing As opposed to Hotwife.

We will have though, at least in the one-male several-female version. Some see that as a harem outcome, but since I believe they will all be in a long term and fairly co-equal relationship, I would call it polyamory And not a harem. (We May never have what I consider a harem, which is imo a male dominated group of females.)

Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
cool post!

Like the D going on a date idea.
Maybe a dating a guy and one dating a girl.
Dating a girl would let D take the dominate role and be the one asking a girl out for a date (one of life's most unnerving moments) and doing the "guy" part, let her be in control throughout the night. Of course that might require a new girl that does not have an established place in D's life. Maybe a girl at school or another young model.
A young female fan of model D would be good. Let D be in control from start to "finish". Give sweet little D the chance to do some of the DMD corrupting.
Maybe much later D could date a girl who lives in a town nearby, one who looks like her, and possibly works at a hotel. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While D having new a novel sexual exploits is great, it should never replace the story that has been so carefully crafted. When gratuitous sex dominates you end up with cheap 1970's porn. DMD is better than that and needs to keep the balance of story and sex with sex being the end result of good plot and dialogue, not supplanting it.

Reactions: bolenart

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Like the D going on a date idea.
Maybe a dating a guy and one dating a girl.
Dating a girl would let D take the dominate role and be the one asking a girl out for a date (one of life's most unnerving moments) and doing the "guy" part, let her be in control throughout the night. Of course that might require a new girl that does not have an established place in D's life. Maybe a girl at school or another young model.
A young female fan of model D would be good. Let D be in control from start to "finish". Give sweet little D the chance to do some of the DMD corrupting.
Maybe much later D could date a girl who lives in a town nearby, one who looks like her, and possibly works at a hotel. Just saying.
Hmm, I really like the idea that D that date a girl less experienced (Or more beta) than D....

what if she got a young lady to be her gal Friday - perhaps in Chapter 4 as her career is blooming.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hmm, I really like the idea that D that date a girl less experienced (Or more beta) than D....

what if she got a young lady to be her gal Friday - perhaps in Chapter 4 as her career is blooming.
Maybe let her explore a dom/sub dynamic that D gradually finds enticing, possibly from her "assistant" volunteering for increasingly more duties to "serve" her boss (massages, laundry, meals, etc.), encouraging D to give her specific instructions such as how to dress for the job, when to show up for work, how to punish her for not getting the right outfit ready for a modeling gig on time, etc.? D could fall upon what D/s is about from discussion of her dynamic with a friend or MC, or maybe by chance online, which could help things fall into place to make it a more formal relationship.

That type of dynamic is made possible (and healthy) by clear communications of wants from both parties, so the assistant can put herself into situations where D accepts taking on her dominant duties with both of their desires in mind.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Maybe let her explore a dom/sub dynamic that D gradually finds enticing, possibly from her "assistant" volunteering for increasingly more duties to "serve" her boss (massages, laundry, meals, etc.), encouraging D to give her specific instructions such as how to dress for the job, when to show up for work, how to punish her for not getting the right outfit ready for a modeling gig on time, etc.? D could fall upon what D/s is about from discussion of her dynamic with a friend or MC, or maybe by chance online, which could help things fall into place to make it a more formal relationship.

That type of dynamic is made possible (and healthy) by clear communications of wants from both parties, so the assistant can put herself into situations where D accepts taking on her dominant duties with both of their desires in mind.
Oh man.. I will never manage to have a "feeling" for BDSM and/or dom/sub relations. I'm not at all tempted to play any of those roles. That's just not my world. But I know that it's quite trendy at this time so if it must be .. so be it :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

Any kind of relations of D with other GIRLS would be absolutely OK from my point of view. Even in a normal (not open) relationship in a game or in real life. Because a woman is not a man. A woman is in no way to be seen as "competition" for a man. She doesn't take the place of a man in the heart of a woman. She occupies the place of a WOMAN there, which is NOT MY place. A woman doesn't even have a cock lol so.. no "penis envy" either and.. absolutely no problem :). Be that just sexual or polyamory, I would have no problem sharing my "one and only" with anotherWOMAN.
Where I would have a problem though (be that in a game or in real life) would be if D (or her equivalent in RL) started another ROMANTIC relationship with another MAN. Sharing her sexually, for fun (hers and mine) would be OK but sharing her LOVE for me with another man .. hmmmm that's hard.. Because that man, unlike a woman, would really take MY place in her heart (or at least part of my place). Love is the base of our relation. It's what keeps us together it's what we have ABOVE all other things that we may do with others or not. It's the most valuable thing we both have. It's not just.. fun. That would mean indeed polyamory and I don't think i could share at that level.
And although such 3 some relations (1 man 2 women) that i called "mini harems" before would be indeed polyamory relations (sorry for using the wrong term) and I would have no problem with such relations, i don' t think i could accept a polyamory relation where another MAN is involved. Maybe if i was gay or bi (like in House of Cards lol) but I'm not.. After all, in a MFF relation the 2 women have also feelings for each other and enjoy each other also sexually (like Dee and Elena) so it is easier for each of them to also share the man they love with each other. But in a MMF relation that's not possible unless the man is gay or bi. Otherwise it wouldn't be "fair" for the man..
The only type of relationship where i would be able to accept a romantic relation of my beloved woman with another man would be one of the kind F/D/G/O. Which let's say started by simple "swinging" between 2 couples but developed with time into a polyamory relation where everybody loves everybody. The "fairness" of a "wife swapping" relation which is "i give you my wife, you give me yours, let's fuck!" could be transferred in such a case to a polyamory relation. And with that i could be OK. "I love your wife and she loves me and you love my wife and she loves you" That's still fair! I would lose half of the love of my wife but that half would be filled by the wife of the man who got that half.. And that goes for each of the 4 people involved. Fair deal! Therefore acceptable! And in such a case I wouldn't have to be gay or bi. I could just become best buddies with the other man. After all, we share the best we have lol..
I would really love to see a path like this and a corresponding ending in DMD. The only games that have such a path (and such an ending among others) are 2 of the Lesson of Passion games and Dreaming of Dana. I enjoyed that one but.. Dana was no Dee lol (and also no animations).

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Oh man.. I will never manage to have a "feeling" for BDSM and/or dom/sub relations. I'm not at all tempted to play any of those roles. That's just not my world. But I know that it's quite trendy at this time so if it must be .. so be it :)
Well, I'm not thinking trendy - as it is, D/s has been around for a looooong time - as the notion of D being the boss for a new assistant-type woman would seem to easily lend towards exploration in this area.

D has a penchant for soaking up new social experiences in this novel, so it feels like a natural extension of that inclination to explore new things, find she enjoys them and then really get into it all.

On your point about her having a relationship with a woman being necessarily different in meaning than with a man, I would offer that Men Aren't From Mars and Women Aren't From Venus - individuals vary and attitudes go along with them for a couple's dynamic, but there are more similarities than differences between the sexes.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

D gets ready to take out her date.
1586134846971.png
Hey this is from the Chapter 1 extra gallery, so it's been in the game since nearly the VN's release.

D seems to be influenced by media, so if D and F watched a soft porn video where 2 women went on a date that led to them having sex this could be plant the seed of D wanting to date. That and D could wonder if a date was different from the man's perspective and want this new experience.
It could also be hinted at by D asking F questions about dating. I can see F helping D get ready for her date in a fatherly way.
"Remember to hold the door open for her, and pull out her chair."
"Did you get flowers? Girls love flowers." "If not swing by the cemetery there's always some there."
For fun F slips a condom into D's pocket.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, I'm not thinking trendy - as it is, D/s has been around for a looooong time - as the notion of D being the boss for a new assistant-type woman would seem to easily lend towards exploration in this area.

D has a penchant for soaking up new social experiences in this novel, so it feels like a natural extension of that inclination to explore new things, find she enjoys them and then really get into it all.

On your point about her having a relationship with a woman being necessarily different in meaning that with a man, I would offer that Men Aren't From Mars and Women Aren't From Venus - individuals vary and attitudes go along with them for a couple's dynamic, but there are more similarities than differences between the sexes.
First off women can have the planet with the sulfuric acid atmosphere, men will keep the cool one that has Marvin the Martian.

I do agree that a woman can be just as threatening to a relationship as a man. To think that a woman can not develop romantic feelings for another woman she is having sex with is not realistic.

D dating another woman is a way for her to have a new social experience, and being the dominant party could add a thrill for her. D could be expressing her self-confidence by assuming the controlling role.

IMO build up is often more thrilling than the event. Think how happy you are when you leave work knowing that your vacation starts that moment. For the players the thrill can be witnessing D going from curiosity to deciding to go for it, to finding the right girl, asking her out and finally going on the date.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my ending picks:

- F+D only ending, well, this one is obvious, with pregnant as optional, maybe even after birth scene, a happy family.
- F+D only with bdsm, D is submissive and used as a pet, lots of kinky sex. no pregnancy.
- F+D+1F (girl of choice) but without pregnancy. a MFF ending where they enjoy each other, but I can't see a happy family with many kids playing around and F with 2 wives.
- F+D+1M I can't see Martin as a permanent solution, I think a sharing ending, would be that F+D are experimenting and inviting different males from time to time to explore and try different things.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes