Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
so the paths that I'm following is F+D+E+J But no threesome with any character. and no M+f sharing and another paths that I am following it's basically the same as the first one the only difference in I'm only allowing one treesome and that's with E and another paths that I am following it's basically just F+D no other girls no threesome with any character. and no M+F sharing
so to any of these paths that I'm following leads for polyamory relationship or harem relationship?
Only the devs know. However D+F+E+J would be most likely be the polyamoury type.

Reactions: Majima@22

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey, you don't have to convince *me* - you saw my post about a D/s buildup scenario, riffing off what you offered earlier ... this is all to subtly throw ideas at Jeff so that he'll hopefully muse on them and bring them back to the team, eventually GIVING US MORE OF WHAT WE WANT.

Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud ...
(y)

Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so the paths that I'm following is F+D+E+J But no threesome with any character. and no M+f sharing and another paths that I am following it's basically the same as the first one the only difference in I'm only allowing one treesome and that's with E and another paths that I am following it's basically just F+D no other girls no threesome with any character. and no M+F sharing
so to any of these paths that I'm following leads for polyamory relationship or harem relationship?
DMD is a game that builds slowly. You will start to see more of D exploring other sexual options in later updates. IMO Chapter 4 will be where all of the various sharing/open relationship/poly paths come to fruition.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
DMD is a game that builds slowly. You will start to see more of D exploring other sexual options in later updates. IMO Chapter 4 will be where all of the various sharing/open relationship/poly paths come to fruition.
Open Relationship vs Polyamory: What's the difference?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO it would be longevity of the length of the relationships. Hit-it-and-get sex as a fling or one night stand without deep emotion would be indicative of an open relationship, it's more for sexual amusement. Polys implies a longer term romantic relationship with deeper emotional connections.
Or not. I personally find a relationship with one woman exhausting at best.

Reactions: fried and Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
IMO it would be longevity of the length of the relationships. Hit-it-and-get sex as a fling or one night stand without deep emotion would be indicative of an open relationship, it's more for sexual amusement. Polys implies a longer term romantic relationship with deeper emotional connections.
Or not. I personally find a relationship with one woman exhausting at best.
So, let me see if I got this right. so basically a open relationship is when F can fuck other girls and D can fuck other boys And still dating each other vs Polyamory relationship is when F and D can have another person into the relationship but have agreed not to take any new ones. For example, you could have a closed triad, a group of three people who are only involved with each other and don't get involved with anyone else.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Open Relationship is sex for fun little if no strings attached. Poly is more than sex it is an expanded relationship beyond two people to now include 3 or more. Everybody is dating everybody.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Open Relationship is sex for fun little if no strings attached. Poly is more than sex it is an expanded relationship beyond two people to now include 3 or more. Everybody is dating everybody.
So basically a open relationship is for sex without deep emotion and Polyamory relationship is loving each other equally with deep emotion

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think so yeah.
But I'm in no way knowledgeable about cool woke culture.
I'm a country-boy.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I think so yeah.
But I'm in no way knowledgeable about cool woke culture.
I'm a country-boy.
I never been in a relationship before so I don't know what I even talking about
The only relationships that I knew are boy and girl, boy and boy, girl and girl All of this open relationship and Polyamory relationship is new knowledge to me.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah to most of the world too.
Not saying this is wrong, but new to mainstream cultures.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
IRL, the lines between open/polyamorous relationships are fluid. One might even believe that things like jealousy don't exist in a polyamorous constellation since everyone is allowed to love anyone. Wrong. People will be people.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
but isn't sharing and open relationship the same thing?

M4s73rCh13f

Apr 3, 2020
Hi guys, I'm Italian and I would like to start translating this type of game into Italian for personal enjoyment, could someone explain to me how to do it?
Then in case, of course, I would put the fruits of my work here, the translations done by hand and not with Google Translate, which I noticed are obviously wrong for most of the sentences.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So basically a open relationship is for sex without deep emotion and Polyamory relationship is loving each other equally with deep emotion
Open relationship is essentially a couple swinging, IMHO.

Polyamory are actual relationships among the 3+ members, but not all equal or across all combinations of coupling (depending on their dynamic). Sex may or may not happen amongst all members, based on their dynamics.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Open relationship is essentially a couple swinging, IMHO.

Polyamory are actual relationships among the 3+ members, but not all equal or across all combinations of coupling (depending on their dynamic). Sex may or may not happen amongst all members, based on their dynamics.
Well, guess i learn a new thing today,

Reactions: fried

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
but isn't sharing and open relationship the same thing?
It basically IS the same. But since, as you say, you are so new to these things you may wish to know that there are also other ways to play around with sexual activities and other kinks some people have.
For instance, if it is just sharing (and not a typical open relationship where both partners agree to have sex also with other people) then it COULD mean (doesn't have to, but it could mean) that the man is not inerested in fucking other women but likes mostly to share his wife with other men and if possible to watch that. That would be a so called "hotwife" choice. This could go even deeper, if the man is a real "cuckold". He may then like to be verbaly humiliated by his wife while watching her get fucked and/or to lick the cum of other men from her body after they fuck her.. There are many crazy things people would do when they feel like doing those things.. But they usually don't care how what they do is called lol.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
It basically IS the same. But since, as you say, you are so new to these things you may wish to know that there are also other ways to play around with sexual activities and other kinks some people have.
For instance, if it is just sharing (and not a typical open relationship where both partners agree to have sex also with other people) then it COULD mean (doesn't have to, but it could mean) that the man is not inerested in fucking other women but likes mostly to share his wife with other men and if possible to watch that. That would be a so called "hotwife" choice. This could go even deeper, if the man is a real "cuckold". He may then like to be verbaly humiliated by his wife while watching her get fucked and/or to lick the cum of other men from her body after they fuck her.. There are many crazy things people would do when they feel like doing those things.. But they usually don't care how what they do is called lol.
Well, guess i learn a new thing today, And since I'm not following the sharing path of the game, I don't need to worry about that the paths that I'm trying to get is Polyamory path and normal relationship path

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes