mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So, let me see if I got this right. so basically a open relationship is when F can fuck other girls and D can fuck other boys And still dating each other vs Polyamory relationship is when F and D can have another person into the relationship but have agreed not to take any new ones. For example, you could have a closed triad, a group of three people who are only involved with each other and don't get involved with anyone else.
You say:
"So, let me see if I got this right. so basically a open relationship is when F can fuck other girls and D can fuck other boys And still dating each other "
- Basically correct but its not only "still dating each other". It is so that F and D deeply LOVE each other and live together (even marry if possible). They have so to say the "monopol" on each other's LOVE! They don't LOVE other women or men. But because they love each other so much, they can also allow each other to play around and have fun with others, because their love for each other is so deep that they can afford to give their partner this "freedom" without losing the love they have, in fact making it even stronger. But this only relates to SEX with others, love for others is not in the game. They only allow each other to have SEX, in other words FUN outside their LOVE relationship. And it is exactly their deep LOVE that allows that to happen without breaking their relationship!
-Now IF however one of them or both of them starts having feelings for another person then the whole thing would move into "poliamory". Which would mean having not only sex with others but also LOVING others. Translated, "polyamory" means in fact "multiple love". And this can have several forms one of which could be the "closed triad" you mentioned. But could be also an "open triad" when it's not exclusively limited to those 3 people.. The "standard" form of polyamory is to have a M/F relationship which is the "primary" one, where both partners can and do have also other LOVE relations with others (1 other, 2 others, 3others..), generating this way "secondary" love relationships (in which sex is of course also included, although.. it must not be if not wanted lol). So it is basically like an open relationship, just that it is not limited to sex with others. It involves also love for others and from others. Polyamory is generally a very complex thing. I wouldn't dare to try it myself and I would not recommend it. Mostly not to you if you never had even a simple M/F relation before. Start with that kind, I would say :)

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
You say:
"So, let me see if I got this right. so basically a open relationship is when F can fuck other girls and D can fuck other boys And still dating each other "
- Basically correct but its not only "still dating each other". It is so that F and D deeply LOVE each other and live together (even marry if possible). They have so to say the "monopol" on each other's LOVE! They don't LOVE other women or men. But because they love each other so much, they can also allow each other to play around and have fun with others, because their love for each other is so deep that they can afford to give their partner this "freedom" without losing the love they have, in fact making it even stronger. But this only relates to SEX with others, love for others is not in the game. They only allow each other to have SEX, in other words FUN outside their LOVE relationship. And it is exactly their deep LOVE that allows that to happen without breaking their relationship!
-Now IF however one of them or both of them starts having feelings for another person then the whole thing would move into "poliamory". Which would mean having not only sex with others but also LOVING others. Translated, "polyamory" means in fact "multiple love". And this can have several forms one of which could be the "closed triad" you mentioned. But could be also an "open triad" when it's not exclusively limited to those 3 people.. The "standard" form of polyamory is to have a M/F relationship which is the "primary" one, where both partners can and do have also other LOVE relations with others (1 other, 2 others, 3others..), generating this way "secondary" love relationships (in which sex is of course also included, although.. it must not be if not wanted lol). So it is basically like an open relationship, just that it is not limited to sex with others. It involves also love for others and from others. Polyamory is generally a very complex thing. I wouldn't dare to try it myself and I would not recommend it. Mostly not to you if you never had even a simple M/F relation before. Start with that kind, I would say :)
M/F ?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys, I'm Italian and I would like to start translating this type of game into Italian for personal enjoyment, could someone explain to me how to do it?
Then in case, of course, I would put the fruits of my work here, the translations done by hand and not with Google Translate, which I noticed are obviously wrong for most of the sentences.
I suggest going over to the Discord channel as there is a thread there regarding translations and where translators post.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Discord link to the un-official MrDots Fan Discord

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Mostly not to you if you never had even a simple M/F relation before. Start with that kind, I would say :)
the paths that I'm following is F+D+E+J But no threesome with any character. and no M+f sharing and another paths that I am following it's basically the same as the first one the only difference in I'm only allowing one threesome and that's with E and another path that I am following it's basically just F+D no other girls no threesome with any character. and no M+F sharing is the last path that I'm following the simple M/F relation that you mentioned ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was rushed like hell! The last 2-3 updates (mostly the last one) were clearly made under the pressure of having to finish it till December 2019 and that was clearly visible in most compartments: story, writing, dialogues, spelling, animations (or the lack of them), etc.
what there would been more to tell? see melody having concerts (esp. in europe with koko)? see them living happy family life? or what?

Reactions: fried

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
They don't LOVE other women or men. But because they love each other so much, they can also allow each other to play around and have fun with others, because their love for each other is so deep that they can afford to give their partner this "freedom" without losing the love they have, in fact making it even stronger. But this only relates to SEX with others, love for others is not in the game
marasmus

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Had a cool scene idea for the exhibitionism/sharing path that I wanted to share.

D and F goes to a strip club that is popular with couples. In the club there's private rooms for rent where the male sits in the dark and the female enters from backstage and strips for him, perhaps pole dancing. I recall seeing some male douchbag character in a strip club (Lucas? Or was it in Melody?); that dim-lighted, dark redish setting would be perfect.

By some unlucky (or lucky!!) accident, D ends up in the wrong room, and unknowingly strips for a stranger (alternatively for Martin or someone else). She lets lose completely, gets super aroused, drops all her clothes and ends up doing a fully nude lap dance for the stranger. Eventually she realizes her mistake, or F walks in?, and depending on the path we can choose how it ends.

Perhaps she's so aroused upon realizing her mistake that she grinds herself to orgasm anyway. Perhaps she deals with the embarrasment by pretending to be a professional striper, and ends up doing acts she otherwise wouldn't do with a stranger just to not blow her cover. Maybe she doesn't realize her mistake until the dick she pulls out of the trousers is black!

Gosh, there's so many awesome scenes you could write for this VN, what a fantastic set-up mrdots have created by slowly and patiently building the story and the D character.

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks, trying to understand how these are made. It all seems kinda fun to do. It looks like they use the render software, in this case daz3d, and then take screenshots of their scenes and throw them on ren'py? Making a VN seems awesome but trying to figure out the moving parts.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Thanks, trying to understand how these are made. It all seems kinda fun to do. It looks like they use the render software, in this case daz3d, and then take screenshots of their scenes and throw them on ren'py? Making a VN seems awesome but trying to figure out the moving parts.
It's considerably more complicated than it seems at first. But yes, it is a lot of fun.

You can download Daz3D for free and there are always some freebies around the net you can use to try out some models. I'd say give it a try!

Reactions: Folda

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This isn't the place to discuss this. You should ask here: https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/

Reactions: Folda

Folda

Nov 30, 2017

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
what there would been more to tell? see melody having concerts (esp. in europe with koko)? see them living happy family life? or what?
Not "more". I never said it should have been more content! But that what was in the last 2-3 updates was rushed and made without passion, so like a "task" they just had to do but they didn't care about it nor enjoyed making it. And if you're not completely blind, you can feel that lack of.. feelings.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes