yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Wahtdefok! 1.96GB just for chapter 1!!! I give up. I can't give this much internet for android adult games. This also means that all 3 chapters are 3.9 GB together! I'll play it on PC when I'll buy one after earning money
Plug these numbers into chapter 3 and it will work
love 230
boob 40
ass 40
exibition 40
bdsm 10
these figures will give you a decent start to chapter 3

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Plug these numbers into chapter 3 and it will work
love 230
boob 40
ass 40
exibition 40
bdsm 10
these figures will give you a decent start to chapter 3
shit what did I miss out on in the first 2 chapters to be able to get 10 bdsm, I clicked that option every time I saw it and think I only had like 3.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Probably because you have not realy started ch.2
In order to do that you must start ch2. from DMD 0.15 not 0.21.5
when I started ch2 for the very first time it started for chapter 1 left off (started with f having the nightmare about d) and the character has already had the names that I have given them and i am playing the most recent version of ch2

WeWee0884

Apr 8, 2020
Good day, I'm new here and new in DMD

I need solution hope someone help me.
my DMD CH1 14.5 , CH2 21.5 , CH3 25

here my question.

- What exactly save path of this game? I'd found save stand still even I delete game folder and extract again.

- I'm pretty sure the day 7 i'm on the route "G didn’t fing herself and D rejected her" but when i'm play CH2 (Office) it's not like that (Maria is out , talk to Martin), can I do anything to correct it?

Thank you,

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

here my question.

- What exactly save path of this game? I'd found save stand still even I delete game folder and extract again.

- I'm pretty sure the day 7 i'm on the route "G didn’t fing herself and D rejected her" but when i'm play CH2 (Office) it's not like that (Maria is out , talk to Martin), can I do anything to correct it?

Thank you,
The save data are located at AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD*.

As for the other, you might try the walkthrough

Reactions: WeWee0884

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

here my question.

Thank you,
Welcome to F95zone!

On Windows, Ren'Py games put saves in the game's save folder, and also in AppData.
On Mac, Ren'Py games put saves in ~/Library/RenPy.

You should check the walkthroughs in the OP for the routes to play.

Reactions: WeWee0884

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
when I started ch2 for the very first time it started for chapter 1 left off (started with f having the nightmare about d) and the character has already had the names that I have given them and i am playing the most recent version of ch2
I mean this.
Every update of ch.2 from 0.15 to 0.21 have almost same start.
But you are not playing ch.2 from the real start,that was in DMD 0.15,when you can either continue form ch.1 or answer some questions.
i am playing DMD CH.2 in 0215 and it didn't ask me any question It's just started with f having the nightmare about d and the characters has already had the names that I have given them in ch.1
I am talking you are not playing the game like some people.
First 0.15,then 0.16,0.17 etc. until 0.21.5.That is why you never saw that.

Last edited:

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I mean this.
Every update of ch.2 from 0.15 to 0.21 have almost same start.
But you are not playing ch.2 from the real start,that was in DMD 0.15,when you can either continue form ch.1 or answer some questions.
i am playing DMD CH.2 in 0.21.5 and it didn't ask me any question It's just started with f having the nightmare about d and the characters has already had the names that I have given them in ch.1

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes