Age 21 [1999]
Bust: 32D
Waist: 25"
Hips: 36"
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 90lbs [6st 4lbs]

All the above make her a pocket rocket

A petite, vivacious woman.
Shes a little pocket rocket (meaning pint-sized hot chick).
Petite enough to fit in your pocket, able to make you go off like a rocket.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Then again you could always use Molly_p from MFC, She might be Russian, but she's a 23 yr old hotty.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-29
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.25 Chapter 3
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

Chapter 2 Information:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - MEGA
Mac: - - - - MEGA
Android: - - - - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH #1 - #2

Chapter 1-2
Thanks to Sierra025 for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: - - Italian Translation

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715
Can anyone re-up the chapter 1 walkthrough please? The link says "file not found". Thanks!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe not apologizing, but blessing those who have all the day free to stay here. And that have a cynical approach to the questions.
All day free? Hardly. I'm in my home office, on my lunch break. Back to the salt mines soon! :p

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
Without too many spoilers (or more than needed) is there any way to avoid that pool game in the first chapter with the pool shark on vacation?

I'm loving this... the choices are outstanding and the art and story, great... but it's incredibly irritating that I'm forced to wager my daughter away and if I click "strong break" it's game over in one swoop regardless of how well you've done everything else... I've been a perfect f'n gentleman here... playing this first playthrough, straight as an arrow... my character in this playthrough would have walked away... or punched the guy... but never bet his daughter away...

I know it's an older episode but this is a major flaw, not allowing us to avoid that bet... to simply walk away. So far this isn't "dating my daughter" ... it's more "keep that creep away from my daughter"... and I'm pretty OK with that... it's actually making me have a borderline emotional connection with this virtual character... the game is good that way... but to not be given a choice here... bad. And it's even worse that making the wrong choice here (strong break) is instant game over... and of course it should be... you just bet her away!

Ugh... I've been loving this but I'm very hard pressed to go on... to sink more time into this and the other two chapters to come if it's just going to be more horrible choices made without my consent as the player.

Maybe I'm wrong and that could have been avoided and it's because of some action I did earlier... but that makes no sense. I'm going to go on... I hope that type of situation doesn't arise again...

I had to mention it here tho... I can't be the only person to have been annoyed by this.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Without too many spoilers (or more than needed) is there any way to avoid that pool game in the first chapter with the pool shark on vacation?

I'm loving this... the choices are outstanding and the art and story, great... but it's incredibly irritating that I'm forced to wager my daughter away and if I click "strong break" it's game over in one swoop regardless of how well you've done everything else... I've been a perfect f'n gentleman here... playing this first playthrough, straight as an arrow... my character in this playthrough would have walked away... or punched the guy... but never bet his daughter away...
Both characters will likely be doing things you might not hope for them to do, so navigating the best choices is your best bet to get through those times, IMHO.

The pool game is more of a mini-game than anything else, I feel. It does offer the notion of F almost forcing D to grow her faith in him, though - so, it could be considered a manipulative move at the very least. We should note that F is guilty of manipulation during his courtship of D, it's not pure love at play throughout.

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
Both characters will likely be doing things you might not hope for them to do, so navigating the best choices is your best bet to get through those times, IMHO.

The pool game is more of a mini-game than anything else, I feel. It does offer the notion of F almost forcing D to grow her faith in him, though - so, it could be considered a manipulative move at the very least. We should note that F is guilty of manipulation during his courtship of D, it's not pure love at play throughout.
Thanks for the reply... I think I'll get over it... It is ironic tho that five lines of dialog after winning the bet he lectures her on responsibility with drinking...

I'll continue this with that navigating on bad choices option but I'll keep it to a minimum... thankfully this is the only situation I've felt like that about, because this is otherwise a very good game on a psychological level... nothing comes (too) easy and characters examine their moral choices. I can't stop now...

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes