RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Both characters will likely be doing things you might not hope for them to do, so navigating the best choices is your best bet to get through those times, IMHO.

The pool game is more of a mini-game than anything else, I feel. It does offer the notion of F almost forcing D to grow her faith in him, though - so, it could be considered a manipulative move at the very least. We should note that F is guilty of manipulation during his courtship of D, it's not pure love at play throughout.
To some extent can't a courtship be viewed as manipulation in general?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
In regards to sharing points....its clearly mentioned in the walkthrough to make certain choices with martin to activate mmf nd certain choices with elena for ffm.....what about the guy with the binoculors at the beach.. there are sharing points available with those choices too......so whats the best playthrough for max sharing points while allowing mff but preventing mmf.....

also wen the photographer takes pics of jennifer and elena....solo photoshoot was recomended for scene with jenifer....is that still applicable going into the new chapter...
Someone mentioned a "sharing" trigger at the beach when D meets Koko, however I don't recall anything like that. I'm nearly at the countryside episode choice for another "sharing" option and I'm assuming this is only allowing sharing with Elena and not other dudes? Elena is just SO broken by her past would I think I would rather just hug her and keep her safe! Now Margo and/or Georgina.............Rawrrrrr!

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Also MC, Rachel and D ending.
That would complete the circle.
Happy family again.
Agree 100%, but I think there is too much animosity between Rachel and MC (hope I'm wrong), and speaking as someone that's had an ex-wife pull similar shit (just without the cheating part) that would be a hard pill to swallow for MC & D both I think.

Reactions: proximus

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
it should be Georgina and D for a harem ending. no Elena no Jennifer; maybe some Olivia and definitely Margo for some side bang.

all of this to come in Chapter 3 v0.15, 3 years from now!
Georgina.....just YUMMMMMMY! And you get the feeling she really cares about the MC and has for years. I hated having to leave without telling her. That's my dream ending, new family with Georgina + D.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Casandra+D thing seems to be on a back burner now. In Chapter 2 it seemed like a D+F+Casandra threeway, or a F+Casandra+Casandra's girlfriend threeway was possible. But now it seems to have just kind of fizzled out.
Of course Casandra may not want to upset D so close to the competition.
Maybe Casandra will take some "private" photos of D next update.

Aravil11

Sep 29, 2019
The Casandra+D thing seems to be on a back burner now. In Chapter 2 it seemed like a D+F+Casandra threeway, or a F+Casandra+Casandra's girlfriend threeway was possible. But now it seems to have just kind of fizzled out.
Of course Casandra may not want to upset D so close to the competition.
Maybe Casandra will take some "private" photos of D next update.
Hope so. Apart from that, can't wait to see whats new will be in the next update

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Hey everyone, has anyone come to the Margo sharing path yet? I hate to spoil my fun in advance but if it's going to be a M-F-M-F I'm not interested, no crossing streams for this ghostbuster, if ya get my drift! Also REALLY hoping Elena's little bed photo of D+F and/or Georgina's little webcam stunt doesn't f#@k things up for D&F. This is SUCH a good game! Thanks in advance guys.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
To some extent can't a courtship be viewed as manipulation in general?
Indeed, but the poster to whom I was replying talked about playing F like a "gentleman" and - depending upon your definition of such - I was noting that the character can't really be considered a pure-of-heart father or date for D, given what we knew of his inner motivations. We should accept that F does take advantage of the inherent power imbalance which a respected parent has over his child at points in this story.

Since we're given insight to both of their inner thoughts and - as the father, you don't typically expect a courtship-style behavior towards their offspring - we see his self-rationalization just before he acts upon his recognized, cresting lusts for his daughter ... as if these are merely normal reactions to act upon with a naive daughter who looks to him for guidance and support.

Sure, I can entirely understand the point that attractions can cross societal and cultural norms when it comes to two people interacting, and in their case we have a societal situation where there are few fears of ramifications (e.g., legal, developmental, etc.) in doing so - it's a different world than our typical Western culture.

But, while D was still firmly within her naive shell from a sheltered upbringing, relying upon F for helping her realize there was more to her life beyond the controlled environment and emotional blocks Rachel had placed before her (again, by inherent use of parental authority), we would see F self-identifying his growing desires for her as a woman, which made him question whether he should continue with allowing their path to grow more intimate: something for which he was in almost complete control in Chapter 1 and 2. He questioned his own motivations and still allowed them at every stage.

Do I approve? For the game, sure. But, unlike the aggressive courtship of someone who goes after another person they desire from work, next door, online, etc. for whatever reason - and might use all sorts of unsavory tactics to eventually bed or control them, in this case we already have a case of parental respect by a young adult offspring being used for similar goals and effect. I have read of situations where parents and kids fell into incestuous relationships in our world and neither felt damaged by the experience years later, but how a parent comes to let that happen without their kid having both arms broken as an excuse should probably be considered rather severely, IMHO.

In a game fantasy situation, no problem!

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Hey everyone, has anyone come to the Margo sharing path yet? I hate to spoil my fun in advance but if it's going to be a M-F-M-F I'm not interested, no crossing streams for this ghostbuster, if ya get my drift! Also REALLY hoping Elena's little bed photo of D+F and/or Georgina's little webcam stunt doesn't f#@k things up for D&F. This is SUCH a good game! Thanks in advance guys.
Don't worry about it, the clues are very clear, another guy won't be involved unless you want them to be.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I never thought sex could be funny till now. Man, Jennifer is hilarious! :D

Hmmm...I really want a piece of Margo, Cassandra and Lyla. Also, it is unclear as to why Rachel really hates the MC. I mean he is a "gentleman", "handsome" and super endowed. I just wish there's a scene about it to clear things up.

Oh well the journey ends for now. Had a blast and i hope the story will only get better. Thanks for the game! :)
Rachel is a bitter shrew that blames her own unhappiness on everyone else, had an ex-wife just like her. Nothing was ever HER fault. Plus I think at the heart of it she's a gold-digger. Brad's probably sleeping around her too. I hope by the end she comes crawling back to the F/MC trying to make amends so he can spit in her face. Karma is a bitch!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes