lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Chapter 2 finish save isn't loading into Chapter 3 even if I copy & paste the save fie? Any help/advice please on what I may be doing wrong?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Hi I had completed Chapter 2 CH2-0.21 that have relationships both of Georgina & Jennifer. (see attached files). However, I can't resumed save file to Chapter 3. I try to load config file. It's appear error. Type for new game in chapter 3. It's only for me to select relationship for Georgina or Jenifer either one only. Please help. Thx.
Game would not allow me to continue with Jen and Georgina, had to choose one, WTF?? I can't see Elena going along with that.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Chapter 2 finish save isn't loading into Chapter 3 even if I copy & paste the save fie? Any help/advice please on what I may be doing wrong?
No need to load a save to playing ch3...ch3 is like a new game...answer to the questions that the game will ask you at the beginning and you can continue ( you can put the number that you want in the points)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Game would not allow me to continue with Jen and Georgina, had to choose one, WTF?? I can't see Elena going along with that.
You can be with both.Just choose one and after you start the game open the relationship screen and change to yes,the one you didn't choose.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Indeed, but the poster to whom I was replying talked about playing F like a "gentleman" and - depending upon your definition of such - I was noting that the character can't really be considered a pure-of-heart father or date for D, given what we knew of his inner motivations. We should accept that F does take advantage of the inherent power imbalance which a respected parent has over his child at points in this story.

Since we're given insight to both of their inner thoughts and - as the father, you don't typically expect a courtship-style behavior towards their offspring - we see his self-rationalization just before he acts upon his recognized, cresting lusts for his daughter ... as if these are merely normal reactions to act upon with a naive daughter who looks to him for guidance and support.

Sure, I can entirely understand the point that attractions can cross societal and cultural norms when it comes to two people interacting, and in their case we have a societal situation where there are few fears of ramifications (e.g., legal, developmental, etc.) in doing so - it's a different world than our typical Western culture.

But, while D was still firmly within her naive shell from a sheltered upbringing, relying upon F for helping her realize there was more to her life beyond the controlled environment and emotional blocks Rachel had placed before her (again, by inherent use of parental authority), we would see F self-identifying his growing desires for her as a woman, which made him question whether he should continue with allowing their path to grow more intimate: something for which he was in almost complete control in Chapter 1 and 2. He questioned his own motivations and still allowed them at every stage.

Do I approve? For the game, sure. But, unlike the aggressive courtship of someone who goes after another person they desire from work, next door, online, etc. for whatever reason - and might use all sorts of unsavory tactics to eventually bed or control them, in this case we already have a case of parental respect by a young adult offspring being used for similar goals and effect. I have read of situations where parents and kids fell into incestuous relationships in our world and neither felt damaged by the experience years later, but how a parent comes to let that happen without their kid having both arms broken as an excuse should probably be considered rather severely, IMHO.

In a game fantasy situation, no problem!
Thanks for ruining this VN. :(

The entire premise of DMD is you are going to have sex with your daughter, and to play the VN you have to accept the fact you are in the mind of a morally questionable individual.
I might add however both D and F have morally questionable associates. Whenever (at this point) Elena, Jennifer and/or Georgina have discovered D and F are in a incestuous sexual relationship they gave a superficial objection to their moral outrage, but quickly became sexually aroused by the taboo idea of D having sex with her father. So much so they all are scheming to join in their sexual escapades.

Perhaps because DMD resides in a parallel universe (Mrdot-verse) ancient Egyptian social norms regarding the acceptance of incest became more pervasive in Western culture.

Maybe when DMD is done the team could releases a version where in F has the option not to have sex with D, but rather help her escape Rachel, become a model and be open to exploring her sexual awakening with other people.

Then fuck her.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone have a link to his newest game "Sunshine Love "? I'm really looking forward to giving it a look.

We need all the diversion we can get during this lame assed lock-down. Stay well folks_ All the best MrDots!

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone have a link to his newest game "Sunshine Love "? I'm really looking forward to it giving it a look.

We need all the diversion we can get during this lame assed lock-down. Stay well folks_ All the best MrDots!
Go to the main forum page and type sunshine love in the quick search box.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
New DMD Preview Pics & v.26 Release Date

Hello to all my loyal followers, and also to my new fans that have recently joined.

We hope you all had a great weekend and that you were able to celebrate Easter with the people closest to you.

Today we are sharing with you some preview pics from our upcoming release - DMD v.26. As always, we try and find new locations for each update and the next one will be no exception!

You, D and Elena make a trip to the local health spa, and you find time to get up to a bit of mischief while you are there. But how does this all come about?

You can find out when DMD v26 is released, which will be on May 2nd, 2020!

Again there will be two more days in the game with the next release, as we move ever closer to “D” participating in the Seaside Modelling Competition.

So that’s it for now, we have just over a couple of weeks to complete and post up the new release to you all. Naturally, there will be some more preview pics to be posted up in the lead up to the game's early-May release.

A huge welcome to those of you who have recently joined the MrDotsGames community, and a special thanks to all of you who continue to support the work that we have been doing for nearly three and a half years now. Without you guys, none of this is possible.

I will be in touch again with you all real soon. Please take care of yourselves as best as you can (stay indoors and play my games, haha!)

Have a great day, and as always, thank you very much for your support!

MrDots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks mate, I had searched using 'Title Only' and got nothing.

Here is the link for anyone else looking for MrDots latest game; Sunshine Love [v0.0.1b Extras] [Mr Dots Games]
the Sibling Sunshine Lovers game (hehehe)...feels like someone was squeezing my dick.....hard. but the blueballs (on the wincest route) is understandable, its an alpha entry into the world of blossoming incestuous relationships and harems. a bit different build up compared to DMD but in a good way...i think i liked it.

...but yes i'm still waiting on the new DMD update...i hope it last 69 seasons! :poop: :devilish: :cool:

Reactions: Reese286

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the preview shows D+F+E in a spa day.
the spa day idea is great, and hopefully it also contains some teasing, maybe show some skin to some other guests as well.

now, Im not in any E route, that means we get a spa day with D+F only?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes