badass

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know how many episode left in this game to complete? Last time i played was chapter 1 ending.. This surely the longest game here?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know how many episode left in this game to complete? Last time i played was chapter 1 ending.. This surely the longest game here?
If you haven't played since chapter one, then you should give it a try now. Things have gotten a lot more interesting and there's quite a bit of content now, that being said, I think there is still a lot to go. Daughter is not quite so innocent now though. Between chapter 2&3 there's enough to keep you busy for several full days at least.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The creators fairly recently announced they now plan on a Chapter 4, so there are at least 8 to 10 updates left.

Reactions: badass and cloudfw

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Guys I'm stuck! I've downloaded chapter 3 of DMD. I don't know what are boobs points, ass points or anything, it's asking my preferences back from chapter 2. I have never played this game. This is my first time. I thought Chapter 3 will also include chapter 1 and 2 but whenever I start the game, an exception occurs. Now I can't run the 0.96GB file. Plzz help me. Give me some tips or give me saves if that'll help. THANKS

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys I'm stuck! I've downloaded chapter 3 of DMD. I don't know what are boobs points, ass points or anything, it's asking my preferences back from chapter 2. I have never played this game. This is my first time. I thought Chapter 3 will also include chapter 1 and 2 but whenever I start the game, an exception occurs. Now I can't run the 0.96GB file. Plzz help me. Give me some tips or give me saves if that'll help. THANKS
You should start from chapter 1,then ch.2 and finally ch.3

Reactions: Blob the Blob

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Wahtdefok! 1.96GB just for chapter 1!!! I give up. I can't give this much internet for android adult games. This also means that all 3 chapters are 3.9 GB together! I'll play it on PC when I'll buy one after earning money

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Hey! If I download Chapter 1 and 2, will they be separate games or combine with my chapter 3's apk??
each chapter is separate, has it's own .exe. When you begin chapter 2 & 3 they will ask you some questions about the decisions you made in the last chapter. So each chapter, while continuing the story, is self contained like a separate game.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
each chapter is separate, has it's own .exe. When you begin chapter 2 & 3 they will ask you some questions about the decisions you made in the last chapter. So each chapter, while continuing the story, is self contained like a separate game.
weird when I start a chapter 2 it didn't ask me any questions. It started immediately from chapter 1 from where I left off.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
weird when I start a chapter 2 it didn't ask me any questions. It started immediately from chapter 1 from where I left off.
I could be wrong on the questions part, I play the pc version which has the questions. If I'm mistaken I apologize for any confusion. I guess we'll know when you get to chapter 3

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I could be wrong on the questions part, I play the pc version which has the questions. If I'm mistaken I apologize for any confusion. I guess we'll know when you get to chapter 3
i already play chapter 3 and when i srated the game for first time it had the questions but the in chapter 2 did not have the questions for me

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
i already play chapter 3 and when i srated the game for first time it had the questions but the in chapter 2 did not have the questions for me
I believe Chapter 2 tries to import Chapter 1 points if it can, otherwise you can answer questions. That was a problematic process at the time, so they just went directly for manual points inputs in Chapter 3.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I believe Chapter 2 tries to import Chapter 1 points if it can, otherwise you can answer questions. That was a problematic process at the time, so they just went directly for manual points inputs in Chapter 3.
When I first started the Chapter 2 , it didn't ask me any question. It's just started for chapter 1 left off

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wahtdefok! 1.96GB just for chapter 1!!! I give up. I can't give this much internet for android adult games. This also means that all 3 chapters are 3.9 GB together! I'll play it on PC when I'll buy one after earning money
There is a site called Tiger Direct that has remanufactured PCs at a significant savings.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Each chapter took about 2-3 days playing several hours a day to finish, it's a long form story not a quick wank type game.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes