RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sure! I was reacting to the notion of being a perfect "gentleman" as mentioned - I was attempting to contrast what that might mean in the real world (ideally) vs this game's world. Which is consistent with your point, I feel.

I think we're all enjoying the fantasy of this game without worrying about other realities intruding, right? That's a great advantage of games, the visceral escapism and even roleplay. I mean, I don't feel any more enabled or prepared to pop a cap in someone's ass after playing GTA San Andreas ...
I agree with you.
I don't need to play GTA San Andreas to want to go postal, all I have to do is go shopping and try to find paper towels. :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm
Is it me or this preview pics and post hint that it'll be a no-martin/D update?
God-damnit. I mean, allah damnit!
Depending on how you played the last update will result in D+Martin, eventually.
If you expect D+Martin sex this next update I would hazard to guess that's a no.
I would expect Martin to begin to train D, some flirting, maybe D will come clean to F about her feelings toward Martin, then F (players) will have to opt to give D the okay to pursue a D+Martin relationship. IMO D+Martin will mirror (in a compressed version) what it took for D+F full sex to happen.
Mr.Dots and the team slowly build toward events, DMD has become more a story. Sex is part of the story not the only aspect of the VN.

May 15, 2017
Depending on how you played the last update will result in D+Martin, eventually.
If you expect D+Martin sex this next update I would hazard to guess that's a no.
I would expect Martin to begin to train D, some flirting, maybe D will come clean to F about her feelings toward Martin, then F (players) will have to opt to give D the okay to pursue a D+Martin relationship. IMO D+Martin will mirror (in a compressed version) what it took for D+F full sex to happen.
Mr.Dots and the team slowly build toward events, DMD has become more a story. Sex is part of the story not the only aspect of the VN.
Precisely what I expect, that flirting and building of tension that we are used to.

Sep 21, 2017
Precisely what I expect, that flirting and building of tension that we are used to.
can there be a rapey scenario? :devilish: i know i know...but i will be the devil's advocate...what if D's overly stimulating flirt incites primal urge from martin to go postal or libido rage? :p:p:p

i dunno.....just shooting things at the moon... :poop:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no Rape, and that would not fit with the Martin route. (the team have already pointed out that there will never be rape in their games)
but, a scene with a "rapey" situation, with D and someone, but with a rescue before anything can happen. for the drama.
and if that rescuer is Martin, that would give him some points.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
besides d knows self defensing so she would beat shit out of martin.

Sep 21, 2017
The only raping that will go on is of the download button from our fingers when an update is released
thumbs up on your signature radiant! shit dat game was the bomb 'yo! fuck the only twin setting i got was from milfy city and dat route is up in oblivion...i love to fuck triplets now!:poop::poop::poop:

no Rape, and that would not fit with the Martin route. (the team have already pointed out that there will never be rape in their games)
but, a scene with a "rapey" situation, with D and someone, but with a rescue before anything can happen. for the drama.
and if that rescuer is Martin, that would give him some points.
i'd settle for something like that...we need some form of action (rapey preferrable like in season 1) i mean we have a hot daughter here and a fucking model---there's bound to be stalker shit event and we could also bring the peeping tom to help and get some smexy time with our D... :poop: :poop: :poop:

May 15, 2017
thumbs up on your signature radiant! shit dat game was the bomb 'yo! fuck the only twin setting i got was from milfy city and dat route is up in oblivion...i love to fuck triplets now!:poop::poop::poop:

i'd settle for something like that...we need some form of action (rapey preferrable like in season 1) i mean we have a hot daughter here and a fucking model---there's bound to be stalker shit event and we could also bring the peeping tom to help and get some smexy time with our D... :poop: :poop: :poop:
I would like some papparazzi or some creepy guy taking pics or vídeos of some sexy time...like on a balcony (#hint#)

Sep 21, 2017
I would like some papparazzi or some creepy guy taking pics or vídeos of some sexy time...like on a balcony (#hint#)
i'd prefer an escalation like blackmail...DMD is about time to have one of those, with the blatant public fucking and shit... :poop: :poop: :poop:

...cross fingers its not on just one route...:p:p:p

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
can there be a rapey scenario? :devilish: i know i know...but i will be the devil's advocate...what if D's overly stimulating flirt incites primal urge from martin to go postal or libido rage? :p:p:p

i dunno.....just shooting things at the moon... :poop:
When Lucas attacked D in Chapter 1.
That is as close as DMD is most likely going.

Last edited:
Reactions: vette19690

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was going to release an April Fool walkthrough, but didn't have the time to create it. :devilish:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes